Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2004, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ridley Lange {Nip/Tuck} Appreciation #1 -

Opening to come. Start Discussion.

Last edited by *Stephie*; 01-19-2016 at 05:44 PM
Old 02-22-2005, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

I don't know if this thread is close or what,but I got my Nip/tuck DVD the other day and I totally loved Sophia in all the episodes she was on.It was so wierd to see her in a completly different role,it was fun.I thought that there was a lot more to do with her character,it was a shame that they didn't explore that storyline a little more.
BTW Nip/tuck rocks!!!One of the best shows on TV.
Old 02-22-2005, 10:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

I've never seen Nip/Tuck before, but maybe someday I'll try watching it, what's it about?

When I see you smile, I know everythings okay.
When I hear you laugh, it's always a brighter day.

Save the Mandy Moore Board!
Old 02-22-2005, 10:37 AM
Banned

Sophia played a bi-sexual girl who falls in love with the guy and becomes straight. I think they would have kept on the show as a regular but then Sophia got the role of Brooke. Nip/Tuck is one strange show. I haven't sen it lately but I used to watch it all the time.
Old 02-22-2005, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

It is definetly a strange show,a drama, nothing like One Tree Hill.It is really well done,an awesome show but it is not for the sensibles.
Old 02-22-2005, 03:59 PM
Loyal Fan

It is awesom but it is weird too! And sometimes really gross! Sophia rocks on it though, her character was really interesting.

People who are meant to be together always find their way in the end

icon by Daisy - thanks!
Old 02-22-2005, 04:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

I've only seen a few episodes of Nip/Tuck and it is definitely different. However, it is quite captivating as well. I always found myself quite drawn into whatever episode it was that I was watching.

Lisa
Old 02-23-2005, 04:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlisaxx
I've only seen a few episodes of Nip/Tuck and it is definitely different. However, it is quite captivating as well. I always found myself quite drawn into whatever episode it was that I was watching.

Lisa
Just a little side note: Just because it's different doesn't mean it's bad. I used to not be very into it, but I started watching and it really is the best show on television. It definitely deserved that Golden Globe. If you're interested you guys should start watching, they are re-airing Season 2 on FX (Sunday, 10/9 C). That being said, I wouldn't reccommend it to anyone under the age of 16. Not that I can talk as I'm just turning 17 on Thursday.
Old 02-23-2005, 10:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda-Mira
Just a little side note: Just because it's different doesn't mean it's bad. I used to not be very into it, but I started watching and it really is the best show on television. It definitely deserved that Golden Globe. If you're interested you guys should start watching, they are re-airing Season 2 on FX (Sunday, 10/9 C). That being said, I wouldn't reccommend it to anyone under the age of 16. Not that I can talk as I'm just turning 17 on Thursday.

Thanks for the info. I think I will tune in again.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

It is one of the best shows on TV,but I agree with whoever said it wasn't for those under 16.It has very graphic scenes(sex,surgery)that can be a little disturbing.

So Sophia's character ended because she got the role of Brooke?
That explains a lot,because they didn't really gave her character a closure.She was seeing Matt and said she was in love with him,and he never really said he was gonna stop dating her.
Old 02-25-2005, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

I was so desperate to watch these episodes,I had to see them in a differnt lauguage *cries* Im sure Sophia acted great in it from what I saw.

always

Old 02-25-2005, 08:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

I agree, Nip/Tuck really is one of the best shows on TV. I've missed very few eps in the two years it's been on, and I can't wait for season 3 to start. Sophia was great on the show.
Old 02-25-2005, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkmusicc
I was so desperate to watch these episodes,I had to see them in a differnt lauguage *cries* Im sure Sophia acted great in it from what I saw.
That is too funny PUNK

Manda
I was faithful to that show for so long and then I don't know what happened but I'm going back to seeing it.
Old 02-25-2005, 10:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkmusicc
You can rent them at the video store. I've yet to do it, but I know they're there.

Quote:
Just a little side note: Just because it's different doesn't mean it's bad. I used to not be very into it, but I started watching and it really is the best show on television. It definitely deserved that Golden Globe. If you're interested you guys should start watching, they are re-airing Season 2 on FX (Sunday, 10/9 C). That being said, I wouldn't reccommend it to anyone under the age of 16. Not that I can talk as I'm just turning 17 on Thursday
I enjoyed the show, but I don't have cable so I only watch it when I go home to visit my parents.

Lisa
Old 02-25-2005, 11:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud55
Manda
I was faithful to that show for so long and then I don't know what happened but I'm going back to seeing it.
You definitely should. It's so great. I hate when I lose track of what happens with a show. It's great that F/X shows repeats so everyone can catch up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlisaxx
I enjoyed the show, but I don't have cable so I only watch it when I go home to visit my parents.
Yeah, for the first few weeks we didn't have F/X (along with a bunch of other cable channels) at my dorm so I couldn't watch, but eventually I caught up.