Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2006, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Rants #4 - If the show did things right, there would be no need to complain

So.
Why are you here?

You, as a Sophia Bush/Brooke Davis fan, find yourself watching One Tree Hill and pursuing OTH fandom.

Are you...

If so, then you've come to the right place!

This thread was originally concieved by Sandy so that all of us Sophia/Brooke fans could let off some steam. What's on your mind? Not enough screen time for our girl? Weak storylines? Media getting it all wrong?

Well, now's your chance to let it out. From spoilers to Sunkist, repeats to rudeness, fandom to Flava Flav, this is the place for you. Start ranting!
Old 12-08-2006, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

New thread ! Thanks ! Im sure a whole lot of people are going to have tons to rant about during this stupid hiatus.
got here I was gonna jump too."
Old 12-08-2006, 03:16 PM
Banned

I'm so happy there is a place like this. This whole show is one big rant waiting to happen. Nothing makes sense.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:01 PM
Banned

Hey there, J&S4ever. It's been a while.

I want to rant over Lost's hella longass hiatus.
Old 12-10-2006, 01:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I want to rant over Lost's hella longass hiatus.
I get through the days with the Everybody Watch Skex vid.

caroline forbes
Old 12-10-2006, 04:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Meh. I hate it when you post in a thread and just because youre not that characters biggest fan or you ship differently to the regulars, they ignore you.

Anyway, i want to rant that I NEED MORE BROOKE ON MY SCREEN. Seriously. If i have to sit through anymore LP scenes, i shall stab out my eyes with a pointy stick. They could at least lessen the blow, with more BH scenes.
Old 12-10-2006, 04:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiesocks (View Post)
Meh. I hate it when you post in a thread and just because youre not that characters biggest fan or you ship differently to the regulars, they ignore you.

Anyway, i want to rant that I NEED MORE BROOKE ON MY SCREEN. Seriously. If i have to sit through anymore LP scenes, i shall stab out my eyes with a pointy stick. They could at least lessen the blow, with more BH scenes.
Oh, that makes me mad, too. It's like, just because I favor one character over your favorite means you have to ignore me? That's why I usually only stick to certain threads.

It would be totally different if the LP scenes were all dark and moody and how I would've always imagined them being, but they're fluffy and cheesy and...gross. I hate that Brooke's only being used as a filler-type person, and someone who can only be used to boost other characters and ships up. And, in the process of that, she's being shoved even deeper into the ground and doing more ooc things to become even more hated.

caroline forbes
Old 12-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That totally pisses me off. Say I have been posting in said thread for 4 years and because I don't share the same ship or am known to like another actress more I am ignored. Ignorant people in this world. But that shouldn't stop you. It hasn't stopped me and it will never. No one is going to tell me who I love and who I hate.

And I used to be able to handle the dark and angsty scenes that LP had cause I knew they weren't portraying love. But I can't handle these new trying to be "cute and giddy" love scenes. From one extreme to another in a matter of episodes. Don't buy it.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

People ignore things to which is unknown or foreign to them. I guess
Or simply because you may not agree with them.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

I agree with that. We all know who we love and hate, and its no ones business to tell us otherwise

Blah, i know. Peyton is not a fluffy character. Why are they trying to give her fluffy scenes? Leave the humor and cuteness to Brooke, please.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes but yet when all she had was torture in her life I wanted her to be happy and smile. Go figure.

I would never not welcome someone who didn't agree with me. I have a bunch of LP shipper friends. This is just a tv show. Some people can't seem to remember that.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

My two best friends are both LP shippers And i dont hate their guts

I like Peyton when shes with Jake. IDK, he just changes her. For the better.

OOoh that brings me to my next rant. I miss BG. BAH.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have a friend who is a LPer, and was like to me yesterday "How i wish you were a LPer.. because you are so nice"
Old 12-10-2006, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Totally who cares who you ship. It's the person who counts. I had a LP shipper friend who told me I was the nicest BL she knew. Like we were all witches or something.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

Its this fanbase hehe. Everyone is jumpy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread