Total Fan

the 3rd gif is too cute
Old 01-22-2012, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is!
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 01-22-2012, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it has to be soon where they soon start enjoying being parents and not be stressed all the time
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 01-23-2012, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, hopefully we'll get to see that too.
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 01-23-2012, 01:17 PM
Total Fan

i think it will get easier through the season, the dynamic seems to heve progressed already in the second episode
Old 01-23-2012, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're right
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 01-24-2012, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

sad to say, it was only one time where it was a good thing Victoria showed up
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 01-24-2012, 01:00 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a creative one (View Post)
sad to say, it was only one time where it was a good thing Victoria showed up
i can't wait for her and ted to leave anyway, also dan to leave NH's house, i don't think i ever dislike grandparents that much in a tv show

Last edited by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH; 01-25-2012 at 12:20 PM
Old 01-25-2012, 01:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can see Dan wants to change. BUt it's like he's still having hope that people see him for the man he wants to be seen for. HE MURDERED HIS BROTHER! Jerk! His niece won't get to see her father...EVER! Because of greed and jealousy of what he would naver have. And who's fault is that? Huh? HIS! So I do n 't get this holier than thou attitude! We know he's remorseful, but yeah, too little too late. The trigger was pulled, no regrets in the moment and putting the blame on a troubled kid who just wanted a way out from the bullying. And everything with Nathan and Lucas and treating them like crap. He has nothing to apologize for, nothing. He just has to live up to what he's done and realize that there is no forgiving any of the pain he has caused.

I just hope Ted and Victoria leave. Victoria ruined C/B in the first place. She was the one who made the crack job Millie sign documents. And acts like it was a move of desperation. Did Victoria really think that her 'move of desperation' wouldn't ruffle a few feathers, even make some people lose the money. Probably not, the woman has been a self serving mirror appreciator all her life.

Grandparents on this show are a useless piece of crap. They're the reasons why the friends were more like family.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 01-25-2012, 12:48 PM
Total Fan

ALL. OF. THIS. and you can tell he's using his relationship with jamie to his advantage, and after 4 seasons, i never quite liked this relationship, there just something so... wrong about it, idk how to explain it, i get it that jamie never knew keith but still knowing that he's quite mature for his age, i don't understand how he seems to adore dan that much after everything he had done

and for ted and victoria, you were talking about how friends were more like family, well i just wish would finally realised that she doesn't need her parents to be happy, why bother searching for their attention if they didn't gave her any during her whole life ??
Old 01-25-2012, 01:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Dan can leave, but I want to see as much of Ted and Victoria as possible. Sure, they've both messed up as far as Brooke goes, but at least they're not cold blooded killers. And Victoria really loved Brooke and those little boys and while she slips up at times, she's trying to be a good mom and grandmother. As for Ted...well he's gonna screw up again, probably in tonights episode, and then he'll return later on and him and Brooke will make up. there is no way this show will end without Brooke being happy to have both her parents back in her and her family's life. And I for one hope she has that by the time the end credits roll. Yes, her friends are like family too, but I hope she's got the whole package, husband, kids, supportive parents and great friends.

But Dan's just...I can't for the life of me understand how in the heck Nathan and Haley can allow him back in to their lives and let him be around Jamie and Lydia. He may not do anything to hurt them intentionally, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he killed someone, he treated his kids like crap and tried to strangle one of them! I'd love to see a scene with one of them calling Karen or Lily, telling them that the guy that killed Lily's dad is staying with them. And Dan is pathetic. He set that fire himself just so he would weasel himself back in to their lives. Since this is the final season, the dude will most likely finally die. Hallelujah! Enjoy hell Dan Scott!

Last edited by DirtySexyMoney; 01-25-2012 at 02:03 PM
Old 01-25-2012, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySexyMoney (View Post)
Dan can leave, but I want to see as much of Ted and Victoria as possible. Sure, they've both messed up as far as Brooke goes, but at least they're not cold blooded killers. And Victoria really loved Brooke and those little boys and while she slips up at times, she's trying to be a good mom and grandmother. As for Ted...well he's gonna screw up again, probably in tonights episode, and then he'll return later on and him and Brooke will make up. there is no way this show will end without Brooke being happy to have both her parents back in her and her family's life. And I for one hope she has that by the time the end credits roll. Yes, her friends are like family too, but I hope she's got the whole package, husband, kids, supportive parents and great friends.
I agree with this!
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 01-26-2012, 03:12 PM
Total Fan

and did you see the last episode, he was working at the karen's café, this is like the ultimate blasphemy this is just so WRONG in so many levels i can't imagine karen's face if she knew it

the point is karma is a bitch and he deserves EVERYTHING single thing that happened to him, he can ty to be a good guy for his sake but he stopped being a part of this family at the moment he pulled the trigger and jamie's odd adoration towards won't change a thing
this probably explains i don't really like jamie anymore, he has no idea how bad dan used to be (and still is)

about ted and victoria, if it both of them being present in brooke's life means she would be even happier then so be it, but they better make up to her BIG TIME and it will take much more than create a company
i'm quite relieved that they left (atleast for now) now we can focus more on the BJ family
Old 01-27-2012, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH (View Post)
and you can tell he's using his relationship with jamie to his advantage,
that's his only link to NH at this point. If it weren't for Jamie, Haley and Nathan wouldn't have any reason to be around Dan. Not only did Dan kill Keith for selfish reasons, he was a jerk to Nathan. He pushed Nathan to the breaking point of basketball in every sense of the way. And he's just a bad guy.

And if Jamie didn't want to spend time with Dan, it wouldn't even be an issue of what Dan was going through. If came up to them years later wanting to spend time with them, they would have laughed in their faces. But as parents, they see the situation differently.

Quote:
and did you see the last episode, he was working at the karen's café, this is like the ultimate blasphemy this is just so WRONG in so many levels i can't imagine karen's face if she knew it
it is a total blow to Karen herself. Dan took Keith away. He left in her the gym after finding out she was pregnant with Lucas. He belittled her in every sense of the word and ever chance he could get. He reminded Lucas of being the unwanted kid. And he expects someone to be nice to him? I'd put him under the restaurant before letting him in the restaurant.

I'm just wondering when we get Lucas back for the episode, if we'll get any reaction from him about Dan working in the cafe, no matter what the circumstances.

Quote:
about ted and victoria, if it both of them being present in brooke's life means she would be even happier then so be it, but they better make up to her BIG TIME and it will take much more than create a company
i'm quite relieved that they left (atleast for now) now we can focus more on the BJ family
I've been thinking. I believe that Brooke is holding onto Ted turning out to be a good guy because Victoria changed her life around and became the mom she should've been twenty some years ago...but she changed. I think Brooke's holding onto false hopes for this one
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 01-28-2012, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

We have been seeing stressed out Brooke and Julian in the first couple of episodes as they are finding their feet and stride as parents in episode 2 you could see it getting better for them. They are a lovely family unit and I can't wait to see more BJ family moments.

I just watched this weeks episode and OMG the ending with Brooke calling Julian to ask if everything is ok and Julian realising that he left Davis in the car that whole scene was heartbreaking
Closed Thread   Post New Thread