Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2005, 07:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Good news for a change! I started my diet a week ago today, and I've lost 5.8 pounds. I, of course, promptly went out and ate Mexican, but I don't care all that much. I did so good this week...I didn't eat bad at all. I'm so excited about my diet...if I could lose 3-6 pounds a week, I would be thrilled.
Old 04-21-2005, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great Robyn! And I understand about trying to loose weight. You have to treat yourself sometimes or you will just give up.
Old 04-22-2005, 07:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

That's wonderful, Robyn. I just started a diet yesterday, hopefully I'll have the same luck with it that you have.

One of my best friends called me last night and told me he's getting married and having a baby. I couldn't believe it. I know he'll be great at it, but it just came out of no where. There are 11 of us that went to private school together and half of them are already married.

Lisa
Old 04-23-2005, 05:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Good luck on your diet, Lisa. Diets are a bitch, but you're going to feel SO good when you drop the first five pounds. Don't give into your hunger...just stay on track and you'll be fine.
Old 04-23-2005, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great for your friend Lisa! I want to get married.
Old 04-24-2005, 03:23 AM
Elite Fan

I'm still a loveless lol and hearing people get married can pretty much make me more frustrated lol.

~ Jo
Old 04-24-2005, 04:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

Me too, Jo. I went to a slew of wedding last fall and I was dateless for all of them. It can be depressing.

Lisa
Old 04-24-2005, 04:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheerforAU
Good news for a change! I started my diet a week ago today, and I've lost 5.8 pounds. I, of course, promptly went out and ate Mexican, but I don't care all that much. I did so good this week...I didn't eat bad at all. I'm so excited about my diet...if I could lose 3-6 pounds a week, I would be thrilled.
Yay!

That is very exciting!!

*~OnE tReE hIlL~*Chad-James-Hilarie-Joy-Sophia:NaLeY 4eVeR!*~
Met JoY, sOpHiA, tYlEr, LeE, mIcHeLlE, and jEsSiCa. OTH Concert 3.8.05/San Francisco!
Old 04-24-2005, 04:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Most of the weddings I go to are family weddings. Nothing I'd need a date for just yet. I usually just sit with my parents, brother, cousins, and aunts and uncles. I've never been to a wedding that is like a huge party where you'd need a date because of dancing. The weddings I go to are like cut and dry church weddings with the reception in the fellowship hall.

So, the divorce is totally on at my work. I have about three weeks left and then I'm done there. I'm giving my notice on Friday. All this emotional stuff is taking its toll on everyone, plus I'm in the midst of final exams and stuff. I feel like I'm just totally and utterly spent. And I can't even imagine how the wife feels. Everytime I talk to her on the phone, she totally breaks down.
Old 04-24-2005, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This sounds really mean but I went to a wedding yesterday for a girl at my work and both her and her husband are really ugly. How the hell did they find each other and I can't get hitched? LOL.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:54 AM
Banned

Calla

A neighbor said about couples finding themselves" Every pot has a cover!"

Robyn, it is great to hear you are getting out of that emotional environment.

Lisa
Keep up the diet.

I need to start you all can give me hope.
Old 04-26-2005, 07:33 AM
Ultimate Fan

I hate dieting. I wanted pizza so badly last night.

Robyn, I'm glad you're getting out of that environment. I hope everything works out for the couple, even if they can't make their marriage work, maybe they'll find happiness separately.

Quote:
This sounds really mean but I went to a wedding yesterday for a girl at my work and both her and her husband are really ugly. How the hell did they find each other and I can't get hitched? LOL.
I think the same thing ALL the time. My friends and sister tell me it's because my standards are too high, but whatever.

Lisa
Old 04-26-2005, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We deserve the best Lisa. Nothing wrong with that. We are the best after all. LOL.

Cute Reese/Ryan at a Premiere yesterday.

Last edited by Callalily; 04-26-2005 at 11:57 PM
Old 04-27-2005, 07:22 AM
Extreme Fan

It was at the Crash premiere, and yes, they look so cute together. It's nice to see them at a premiere for Ryan's movie for once.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

I just saw a preview for Crash and it looks really good. I hope it does well. It's seems like so long since Ryan's done anything.

Lisa
Closed Thread   Post New Thread