Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2015, 07:12 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mint chip (View Post)
^ right, everyone is now speculating it's over? and it could be...

but they were deff dating ... before. at some point no surprise there
I don't think it's over at all... They're just very private people, I doubt their ever going to come out and say 'we're together'. But that doesn't mean it's over. I mean they were literally just spotted together on Tuesday at the doctors.
Old 05-24-2015, 07:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

I doubt they're done either. They were seen at the doctor on May 18 and Sophia got to Telluride with her friends on May 20...so unless they split on May 19, they're still very much together and as someone said, they very private. We may get a few paparazzi pics like last year if we're lucky, but other than that I don't expect much this summer...which is nice for them since they get to enjoy being together w/o bring too bothered by the outside world!
Old 05-25-2015, 04:29 AM
New Fan

I'm one of the biggest Sophia and Jesse shippers but I've got to say that something seems a bit off at the moment. Admittedly, those pap photos from last week have caused speculation but it can't be that anyone's sick since Sophia's been in Telluride since and would she really leave Jesse if he were sick? He's barely been on social media the past week and maybe he's 'unplugging' but for a guy who normally favorites all of Sophia's tweets and likes every single one of her photos on instagram it seems rather weird. (I realize how lame I sound using those examples) I love Sophia and think she's great but she puts her friends first a lot, maybe Jesse is tired of being treated like he's not a priority. Maybe her reaction to Dan's death affected their relationship. Interesting to note that Jesse was following Dan's instagram account until last Monday. Granted, I always find it weird when people run someone's social media account posthumously, maybe he does too. I also find it odd that he didn't go to Telluride especially since he did last year. Maybe they're taking a break but whatever the case may be, I hope they work it out and find their way back to each other, she's never looked happier than she has with him and he clearly adores her. Then again they act for a living so who really knows!
Old 05-25-2015, 05:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny2 (View Post)
I'm one of the biggest Sophia and Jesse shippers but I've got to say that something seems a bit off at the moment. Admittedly, those pap photos from last week have caused speculation but it can't be that anyone's sick since Sophia's been in Telluride since and would she really leave Jesse if he were sick? He's barely been on social media the past week and maybe he's 'unplugging' but for a guy who normally favorites all of Sophia's tweets and likes every single one of her photos on instagram it seems rather weird. (I realize how lame I sound using those examples) I love Sophia and think she's great but she puts her friends first a lot, maybe Jesse is tired of being treated like he's not a priority. Maybe her reaction to Dan's death affected their relationship. Interesting to note that Jesse was following Dan's instagram account until last Monday. Granted, I always find it weird when people run someone's social media account posthumously, maybe he does too. I also find it odd that he didn't go to Telluride especially since he did last year. Maybe they're taking a break but whatever the case may be, I hope they work it out and find their way back to each other, she's never looked happier than she has with him and he clearly adores her. Then again they act for a living so who really knows!
I see what you mean, but maybe he wanted to spend time with his friends which would explain why he didnt go to Telluride. We have to remember that they spend 9 months of the year together, so they would both get homesick and want to spend time with their friends once they get back to LA. And Jesse's been pretty absent from social media, but when he's on instagram at the same time as me, I saw that he's been liking pretty much all of Sophia's pics from Telluride and pics of her her friends posted. As for her tweets, I noticed that he slowed down liking her tweets before last week, may e he finally realized it was making the whole thing a lot more obvious than it already is. And I'm pretty sure Jesse knows that Sophia loves her friends more than anything; she's never been shy about it. Just like Jesse loves his "bros".

I'm sure everything is fine, they were for sure together a week ago, and I doubt things changed while she is in Co.

As for the doctor's pics, I'm pretty sure they were mostly bothered by the paparazzi, because they both seem to be doing all good, so I doubt they learned something life changing!

Last edited by loveedgemont; 05-25-2015 at 05:16 AM
Old 05-25-2015, 11:55 AM
Total Fan

Erin and Jay are dating. They aren't exclusive because of Voights rule about dating in the unit.
Erin goes surprise Jay, but instead she ends up seeing him kissing Antonios sister Gabriella. She immidiately leaves and goes back to her car. The next day she goes to work a usual, but tries to avoid Jay. She wanted to confront him about everything, but ends up calling things off for another reason.
Jay doesn't settle for that reason and "ambushes" Erin the next day to get an honest answer, she tries to leave but ends up telling him the truth.
He sees her flirting with this guy, and showing up late for work the next day. Jay puts 2 and 2 together and feels hurt. Though Erin never went home with him or slept with him.
Erin goes to talk to him, to explain things and one things leads to another.

Last edited by Davis-Scott; 05-25-2015 at 12:05 PM
Old 05-25-2015, 02:33 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveedgemont (View Post)
I see what you mean, but maybe he wanted to spend time with his friends which would explain why he didnt go to Telluride. We have to remember that they spend 9 months of the year together, so they would both get homesick and want to spend time with their friends once they get back to LA. And Jesse's been pretty absent from social media, but when he's on instagram at the same time as me, I saw that he's been liking pretty much all of Sophia's pics from Telluride and pics of her her friends posted. As for her tweets, I noticed that he slowed down liking her tweets before last week, may e he finally realized it was making the whole thing a lot more obvious than it already is. And I'm pretty sure Jesse knows that Sophia loves her friends more than anything; she's never been shy about it. Just like Jesse loves his "bros".

I'm sure everything is fine, they were for sure together a week ago, and I doubt things changed while she is in Co.

As for the doctor's pics, I'm pretty sure they were mostly bothered by the paparazzi, because they both seem to be doing all good, so I doubt they learned something life changing!
Perhaps something is wrong with my instagram then since I haven't seen him like anything. I'll take your word for it. Regarding the doctor pictures, they both had tissues in their hands and looked visibly upset so I tend to think it was more serious than just being peeved about the paps. That being said, it's clearly none of our business and speculating would be crossing a line, they are humans after all! I do hope all is well with them but if it's not, as I mentioned in my earlier post I hope they work it out.
Old 05-25-2015, 02:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Perhaps something is wrong with my instagram then since I haven't seen him like anything. I'll take your word for it. Regarding the doctor pictures, they both had tissues in their hands and looked visibly upset so I tend to think it was more serious than just being peeved about the paps. That being said, it's clearly none of our business and speculating would be crossing a line, they are humans after all! I do hope all is well with them but if it's not, as I mentioned in my earlier post I hope they work it out.
I agree, but my point is if one of them learned something life changing/important, neither one of them would look so happy in recent pics/videos. But hey, they're actors after all.
All I want is for both of them to be happy.

And I saw on tumblr that she tagged him in some boxe post. All to say that I'm sure all is fine between them. Well, that's what I'm going to believe anyways. Hahaha

Last edited by loveedgemont; 05-25-2015 at 02:55 PM
Old 05-25-2015, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

I hope they're ok whatever is going on. They never made it official so I really wouldn't be surprised if whatever it is they had going on faded out either. I hope the two remain friends if it didn't work out and it doesn't interfere with Lindstead.

I love that video by the way.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-26-2015, 09:46 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I hope they're ok whatever is going on. They never made it official so I really wouldn't be surprised if whatever it is they had going on faded out either. I hope the two remain friends if it didn't work out and it doesn't interfere with Lindstead.

I love that video by the way.
Thank you :-) I love Erin & Jay, and Sophia & Jesse, but only just started vidding them :-)
Old 05-26-2015, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

Saw those fanvids and thought to share.

Old 05-27-2015, 02:30 PM
New Fan

Fairly certain it may be over. One of Jesse's friends stopped following Sophia on instagram.
Old 05-27-2015, 02:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Fairly certain it may be over. One of Jesse's friends stopped following Sophia on instagram.
Which friend?
Old 05-27-2015, 02:41 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYLAfan77 (View Post)
Which friend?
Jay Hayden
Old 05-27-2015, 02:46 PM
New Fan

I was about to say the same thing . I wonder what happened... I really hope they can work it out.
Old 05-27-2015, 02:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

I wonder what happened. Jesse hasn't been on social media for days.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread