Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2015, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Exactly. Me don't like.
Old 05-18-2015, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)
I was so shocked.

When she saw him at the bar, I knew something was going to happen. So mad.
I did tooo!!!!! I had a feeling, when he walked up .. literally I yelled out "BLEEP"

Quote:
Originally Posted by night changes (View Post)
She's shutting down all the people she care about. So of course she wouldn't let Jay be close

So sad, that Erin is doing this.
Old 05-19-2015, 06:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Did you guys see the recent candids pics of them leaving a doctor's office? They both look sad/upset. Wonder what happened?!??
Old 05-19-2015, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ saw those!
They aren't pictured together ... but were there together.

Old 05-20-2015, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope they were only tired and upset about the papz.

When I saw that, I thought hmmm, pregnant? Anyways, I hope everything is okay and that it had nothing to do with illness.
Old 05-22-2015, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Oh wow, she looked horrible. So I assume that it was for her at doctor's and I wonder what kind of doctor? Like eye doctor, body doctor, etc but we would never know. I hope she's ok.
Old 05-23-2015, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)
I hope they were only tired and upset about the papz.

When I saw that, I thought hmmm, pregnant? Anyways, I hope everything is okay and that it had nothing to do with illness.
right! ... hping the same.

Old 05-23-2015, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope they went to the doctors for nothing serious

Are these last ones new?

• • era • • [icon]
Old 05-23-2015, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

Are they still dating I wonder? I never seem to see any of these candids that you guys find :lol;

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-23-2015, 06:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think they are. I really think they are just friends, And people like me are just too hung up on Linstead and I want real life to reflect off screen. I for a long time thoughg they were dating, but now? I just think they're really good friends. I mean we've never had/seen anything that would suggest otherwise. Because I feel like if they were dating, they'd have slipped up by now. But I still think it's great that they're such great friends. It's so nice to have people to rely on. And if ya'll know something I don't please PM me to fill me in. Cause I'd love nothing more than Sophia to have someone who makes her happy and loves her and treats her like the amazing woman she is

On a different note: Did anyone order anything from that ismellgreat.com site that Sophia is part of?
Old 05-23-2015, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never know, I see the candids all over tumblr, that's how I find out
that they're together.

I'm still not sure .. but c'mon -- Soph has always been secretive, with reason, about her relationships. But they're out a lot
and those pics of her all over him at her backyard concert
Old 05-23-2015, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I'm not sure they're actually together I think it's a lot of speculation. Or I think they may have been together and it's over now but they're friends still.

She always ends up in relationships with costars so that was my reason for thinking they were together

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-23-2015, 08:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm 110% sure they are dating, just because of small details, like the backyard pics, the small sighthings we get here and there, events Jesse goes with her, the whole Utah thing over New Years, etc. And as someone said Sophia can be really good at hiding her relationship when she wants too and recently when asked about if she was dating someone she never said no, she just took the question elsewhere and usually, in the past, when she is indeed single, she isnt afraid to say it. And finally, I'm still not over the post one of her best friends, Alexis, made on instagram about a month ago; the one where she thanked some men about sharing their lives with badass, independent women and she mentionned Jesse amongst others. I mean, why would she do that if they were just close friends. All this make me think they are dating...but hey, maybe I'm just being too hopeful.

And also, I sure don't bring my close guy friends to my doctor's appointment, but that's just me!

And there's also the pics on Paddy's instagram where they were all cuddly and stuff...

Last edited by loveedgemont; 05-23-2015 at 08:52 PM
Old 05-24-2015, 12:31 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveedgemont (View Post)
I'm 110% sure they are dating, just because of small details, like the backyard pics, the small sighthings we get here and there, events Jesse goes with her, the whole Utah thing over New Years, etc. And as someone said Sophia can be really good at hiding her relationship when she wants too and recently when asked about if she was dating someone she never said no, she just took the question elsewhere and usually, in the past, when she is indeed single, she isnt afraid to say it. And finally, I'm still not over the post one of her best friends, Alexis, made on instagram about a month ago; the one where she thanked some men about sharing their lives with badass, independent women and she mentionned Jesse amongst others. I mean, why would she do that if they were just close friends. All this make me think they are dating...but hey, maybe I'm just being too hopeful.

And also, I sure don't bring my close guy friends to my doctor's appointment, but that's just me!

And there's also the pics on Paddy's instagram where they were all cuddly and stuff...

Yeah I think it's a bit too obvious that their dating! There's so many things that point to it like you said. That instagram post from Alexis sold me on it, and then these latest candids? I mean as you mentioned, taking a close guy friend to the doctors - certainly not something I would do! Unless they've broken up in the past week, I would say they are together.
Old 05-24-2015, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ right, everyone is now speculating it's over? and it could be...

but they were deff dating ... before. at some point no surprise there
Closed Thread   Post New Thread