Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2014, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_era (View Post)
yeah me too. I love how their first scene this season was very similar to their first scene last season
Oh yes. I totally got a flashback from season one.
Old 09-28-2014, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)
Oh yes. I totally got a flashback from season one.
yeah!! I was just thinking that, as I read the last few comments

Old 09-28-2014, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Jealous much, Erin? Just kidding. IDK if she was but whatever that is, look at those two.
Old 09-29-2014, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

They're adorable together.
Old 09-29-2014, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

can't wait for more scenes.

• • era • • [icon]
Old 09-30-2014, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me toooo.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

I don't watch Chicago Fire, obviously but is she still with that guy, I still forgot his name, btw.
Old 10-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by a beautiful mess (View Post)
I don't watch Chicago Fire, obviously but is she still with that guy, I still forgot his name, btw.
Kelly .. is his name.
I know, I'm always in between, cuz her and Severside are hot, but her and Jay are HAWT
Old 10-02-2014, 11:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah, Sophia has a longtime experience with rumors and how to deal with that so this is not surprising that she's pro at being subtle and not telling us anything if that's true or not. She seems to be kind of person to ignore those rumors and focus on other things.

With instagrams and pictures and comments, I am kinda not sure if they are just friends but either way, I am happy for them if they are dating or being friends. I just hope nothing would ever affect on set and that their characters can still have romantic relationship and if they are going to be endgame, I hope they are ok with going there.
according to jesse lee soffer in this interview:
KCAA: Live with Aaron and Kelly - KCAA: Live with Aaron and Kelly (Thu, Oct 2, 2014) | Listen via Stitcher Radio On Demand
(around 15 minutes in to 20 minutes)

he flat out says that they're not dating and that they're just friends
and that he's single and ready to mingle.
Old 10-02-2014, 11:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefetiri Sian Nephele (View Post)
according to jesse lee soffer in this interview: KCAA: Live with Aaron and Kelly - KCAA: Live with Aaron and Kelly (Thu, Oct 2, 2014) | Listen via Stitcher Radio On Demand (around 15 minutes in to 20 minutes) he flat out says that they're not dating and that they're just friends and that he's single and ready to mingle.
Well the lady threw the comment in he was single and ready to mingle and he agreed but threw in the comment that he doesn't have time to date anybody. His work schedule is crazy.
Old 10-02-2014, 11:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaelyn96 (View Post)
Well the lady threw the comment in he was single and ready to mingle and he agreed but threw in the comment that he doesn't have time to date anybody. His work schedule is crazy.
he was very definite with his initial answer of "no" they're not dating.
he also repeated the words "i'm single"
Old 10-03-2014, 05:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Maybe I'm just being way too hopeful, but I don't believe him for a second. How many times did Sophia say she was single when in fact she was with Austin at the time? I just think it's a way for them to get more privacy. I mean, they spent pretty much the whole summer together. They went to basketball games. He went to Telluride with her and her friends. He joined her in Cabos. They are spotted all the tume having diner in Chicago...alone.

Again, maybe it's just me, but I don't buy his "I'm single" thingy.
Old 10-04-2014, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveedgemont (View Post)
Maybe I'm just being way too hopeful, but I don't believe him for a second. How many times did Sophia say she was single when in fact she was with Austin at the time? I just think it's a way for them to get more privacy. I mean, they spent pretty much the whole summer together. They went to basketball games. He went to Telluride with her and her friends. He joined her in Cabos. They are spotted all the tume having diner in Chicago...alone.

Old 10-05-2014, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveedgemont (View Post)

Wow, you sure know a lot of sightings. Let me tell you guys something, celebs LIE all the times, they are lied through interviews, lie through magazines, lie through anything to PROTECT themselves and their relationships.

This is not something new to know so if we got evidences that state them hanging out MORE compared to their friends they are hanging out with, then that's highly likely that they are dating. We can't rely on their interviews, magazines, etc because they are going to lie anyways or are asked to lie, so either way, they are doing it for themselves, not for us. So if we hear them saying something that we don't believe because of evidences then that's high chance that they lied for a reason.

So for me, I am only going to believe evidences rather than words because they have publicists, team managements, etc to do the damage control for their image so they are doing their job for them so that's why I am not gonna believe that but if the evidences point otherwise then that's high chance that they are together. So evidences are better than words, right?
Old 10-05-2014, 01:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Wow, you sure know a lot of sightings. Let me tell you guys something, celebs LIE all the times, they are lied through interviews, lie through magazines, lie through anything to PROTECT themselves and their relationships.

This is not something new to know so if we got evidences that state them hanging out MORE compared to their friends they are hanging out with, then that's highly likely that they are dating. We can't rely on their interviews, magazines, etc because they are going to lie anyways or are asked to lie, so either way, they are doing it for themselves, not for us. So if we hear them saying something that we don't believe because of evidences then that's high chance that they lied for a reason.

So for me, I am only going to believe evidences rather than words because they have publicists, team managements, etc to do the damage control for their image so they are doing their job for them so that's why I am not gonna believe that but if the evidences point otherwise then that's high chance that they are together. So evidences are better than words, right?
Thank God for social media!!! Hahaha

And I could not agree more with what you said!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top