Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2020, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
I don't get it either. They are so toxic. It's all about confusion, lack of emotional connection, hurt and pain.
Will never really understand it, lol

Quote:
Reminds me of needing labels and talking a true relationship into existence because it doesn't naturally get there on its own.
Same here

Quote:
Yes, it is really is.
It's just dumb, there's no reason why Lucas is keeping an secret at this point.

Quote:
Indeed. They were not poisonous toxic like Brooke/Lucas but it was an all around unhealthy situation for Peyton. It just did nothing for her and the having to worry about a child when she was hurting over her own lack of family was so sad for her.
Agreed, it was terrible to watch.
Old 10-09-2020, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

OTH 3.02 Thoughts

Dan

That whole door scene with Brooke

You can already tell Peyton fell out of love with Jake, which makes sense since it was 3 months

Nathan is such a immature brat in this scene, lol

Lol Brooke The apartment does look quite nice

Nice to see Haley caring about Peyton, would prefer actual scenes though

That poster

At least Ellie is being honest about why she gave up Peyton. Lol at Brooke reference

Chicken ass It definitely was an mistake Larry and man, that poor record.

Haley is so right there, lol. Guess she knows that Nathan is home now

Dan's insults really don't work on Haley, lol

Ellie's kinda got a point there Larry, you definitely aren't blameless in this.

BL's chemistry really hasn't been that great this season, lol

Karen

Guess Nathan didn't see BH moving together either, lol

Surely someone else can DJ outside of Peyton and Mouth

Tim Man, I love him

Haley looks great there, lol

Peyton's music

Kissing bandit Love Karen's lines in this episode so much

Man, I've missed Tim lol

Haley kinda wins there

Love that Peyton picked up on Lucas' look, that would never have happened with BL.

Lucas' dancing

Loved that Lucas put his friendship over his interest with Brooke. That scene with Lucas and Nathan was fantastic

Haley Yeah, I don't really like that scene with Haley

Love Nathan throwing Tim's guitar and him not really caring because he is back

Would prefer the writers not ruining PH and damn that cold Peyton, lol

Liked that scene, Haley really needed to hear that.

LH being so close again is definitely the major upside of NH's issues, lol

That statement would actually be meaningful if Lucas' actions followed through on that.

Looks like Dan figured that Lucas saved him, even if he didn't realise that yet.

Another decent episode, BL drags it down as always though.
Old 10-09-2020, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Same here, it sucks since her growth was one of the few good things about Season 2.
That's a great point. Season 1 Brooke was just... so many faults and bad traits. Season 2 Brooke was so different and maturing beautifully. Then it seems she was forced to go back into an unhealthy cycle which then eventually brings back a form of Season 1 temporarily. Really sucks.
Old 10-09-2020, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Will never really understand it, lol

Same here

It's just dumb, there's no reason why Lucas is keeping an secret at this point.

Agreed, it was terrible to watch.
Yes to all of this.
Old 10-09-2020, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That's a great point. Season 1 Brooke was just... so many faults and bad traits. Season 2 Brooke was so different and maturing beautifully. Then it seems she was forced to go back into an unhealthy cycle which then eventually brings back a form of Season 1 temporarily. Really sucks.
It really does

Quote:
Yes to all of this.
Yep
Old 10-09-2020, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It really does

Yep
This rewatch is actually making me view this a bit differently than my norm. What I mean is Season 1 Brooke still bothers me tremendously when it comes to the triangle and her carelessness with Peyton. But Brucas 2.0... no one was putting a gun to her head to go there again but at the same time, Lucas was persistent and didn't give up. She's only human, you can see why finally she gives them another try. Lucas knew better in my mind. He knew he still loved Peyton. He confirms this in season 4, and on their wedding day. He knew this. He also had that moment with Peyton when he said it was always going to go back to them... LUCAS: It’s always gonna be there, isn’t it? (Pause) You and me. (Peyton waits for a beat before nodding.)

He said this while pursuing Brucas 2.0. Lucas knew better even if as usual, he was running from reality.
Old 10-09-2020, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
This rewatch is actually making me view this a bit differently than my norm. What I mean is Season 1 Brooke still bothers me tremendously when it comes to the triangle and her carelessness with Peyton. But Brucas 2.0... no one was putting a gun to her head to go there again but at the same time, Lucas was persistent and didn't give up. She's only human, you can see why finally she gives them another try. Lucas knew better in my mind. He knew he still loved Peyton. He confirms this in season 4, and on their wedding day. He knew this. He also had that moment with Peyton when he said it was always going to go back to them... LUCAS: It’s always gonna be there, isn’t it? (Pause) You and me. (Peyton waits for a beat before nodding.)

He said this while pursuing Brucas 2.0. Lucas knew better even if as usual, he was running from reality.
Yep, which sucks

Would never been an issue if it wasn't for the network though
Old 10-09-2020, 10:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

season 3

3x01

its so weird seeing the flashback scenes cause all I was thinking was Peyton having a wig on

I get why Brooke wanted to be non-exclusive with Lucas at first cause he hurt her really bad in s1

it was great that Brooke moving to her new apartment

the BL scene at the end

the music in the episode was great

3x02

loved the BP scenes with the doors

I liked the Peyton storyline with her mother

Tim in this episode too and than Nathan throwing the guitar in the fire

Start of the bonfire and Peyton playing depressing music at first

Haley looked so pretty in that outfit

that Nathan/Lucas scene was great

BL "I am the guy for you" scene

Kinda creepy Dan watching a bunch of high school students party on the bench
Old 10-09-2020, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Man, you guys are watching this episodes quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetgirl465 (View Post)
season 3

3x01

its so weird seeing the flashback scenes cause all I was thinking was Peyton having a wig on

I get why Brooke wanted to be non-exclusive with Lucas at first cause he hurt her really bad in s1

it was great that Brooke moving to her new apartment

the BL scene at the end

the music in the episode was great

3x02

loved the BP scenes with the doors

I liked the Peyton storyline with her mother

Tim in this episode too and than Nathan throwing the guitar in the fire

Start of the bonfire and Peyton playing depressing music at first

Haley looked so pretty in that outfit

that Nathan/Lucas scene was great

BL "I am the guy for you" scene

Kinda creepy Dan watching a bunch of high school students party on the bench
A bad wig at that

It was great to see Brooke and Haley move in together

It really was

Only Peyton would play that music

Haley did look great

It really was

That's Dan for you, lol
Old 10-11-2020, 03:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

I was so bored, so I decided to watch the epsiode early
Old 10-11-2020, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome I watched these not long away.
Old 10-11-2020, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetgirl465 (View Post)
I was so bored, so I decided to watch the episode early
Okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin0611 (View Post)
Awesome I watched these not long away.
Sweet, make sure to post your thoughts when you do
Old 10-16-2020, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yep, which sucks

Would never been an issue if it wasn't for the network though
Agreed.
Old 10-16-2020, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Agreed.
Yep
Old 10-17-2020, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree with the person who said that they watched an episode early because I literally watched 3x02 - 3x04, and currently watching 3x05 because I just don't have time to stick to the schedule. I'll just maratoon a few whenever I have time but review episode by episode based on my memory.

3x02
Peyton and Brooke's friendship continues to be at such a brilliant place. It's so beautiful when they are not at odds.
I love Brooke's wall. lol

Nice to know Larry is in Brooke's hot dad's fantasy. lol

"So I get a fugitive and a married guy."
Aww too bay Peyton didn't want Anna. Anna really was into her.

I know this Nathan vs Lucas rivalry is a pity as hell from Nathan's side however, I am okay with it because we are getting Nathan who just isn't good all the time which in a way shows for me how much Haley sort of brought Nathan back....
He was like a Nathan pod, as Brooke mentioned last season. lol
I felt this season they went into it, having a clear idea of who Nathan was suppose to be.

I love that Lucas really values his relationship as brothers with Nathan though! He don't want them to go back to how bad it use to be! Even got beat down in the basketball game to play for their friendship.

This intro. The new intro that they didn't show in 3x01! I love it.

I already love Brooke and Haley as roomies. lol
I love for them agreeing to go half on the rent as well. Nice moment.

I loved all the scenes with Peyton and Ellie and when you watch their scenes you can see the similarities between their personality so much.
Peyton frustration makes sense as well... and I think that's a person of her frustration that rubbed on Haley's appearance. She dislike anyone who abandons or just leave her if she considered them someone special and she just didn't like what she did.

Also, I am team Peyton when it comes to her whole argument with Larry...
Larry had lied the whole time and it expects Peyton to just not and accept that?
Nah... Larry can go sit down somewhere even if I liked his explanation as to why he handled things the way he did, however he should've told her the truth... especially in the last 8 years as Peyton said.

Crazy thing when I am reliving this episode, it sort of reminds me of Jake/Nikki/Jenny...
However, for Peyton it's much worst since she's not with her biological mother or dad... like jeez....

Also again HILARIE FREAKING BURTON. Her acting always owns all! She always brings it and makes me feel her complete emotion.

I love all the Brooke and Lucas stuff.
Brooke wants that friends with benefits relationship and Lucas being the one to resist it! Nicely done.

Okay... with Nathan/Haley... I literally don't see what Nathan is doing wrong.
He made it clear 4 months ago that he wanted to get an annulment and left for High Flyers after telling Haley he'll always love her but can't really trust her yet he's viewed as a terrible guy for not telling her that he's back in town?
The same woman who just up and left him to go on tour for months with another man.
STOP IT.
Nathan did nothing wrong in this episode.
Also, all the advice that Lucas is giving to Nathan is going out one ear to another seeing as how we know if he was in the same situation, he wouldn't be able to EASILY quickly move on and forgive. So Lucas can take several seats.

However, in saying all of that, I love Lucas and Haley's friendship being brought back in full force... a shame that the only way the writers know how to write Lucas and Haley friendship is when Haley and Nathan aren't together. lol
That was a nice moment when Nathan sort of helped Haley though by throwing that guitar in the fire.

Fun Tim scenes in the episode. lol He was trying to help everyone when he thought the police was in town.

Loved the Dan and Karen scene! They just have amazing chemistry when they are in each scene. The banter and back and forth works! Karen talking about how she's sorry the person who tried to kill him failed. lol Karen knows how to deal with Karen and she does it flawlessly.

Peyton was playing the most depressing music. It was nice when it got lifted up to some better music because she was about to put everyone asleep with that. lol

Lucas and Peyton as friends work so perfectly for me.
I love that Lucas wants to be the one to be completely honest with her.

My favorite scene of the episode is Lucas telling Brooke that he's the guy for her. The way that scene was done and the music! and then Lucas/Haley walking arm in arm together while Brooke/Nathan watch as they walk. I can't count how many times I re-watched that scene over the years.
I was all in with Lucas/Brooke during this episode. Just loved how they were written.
The song by the way was "Move Along" - The All-American Rejects

Aww my Brathan with that side by side chemistry! URG WRITERS!!!

"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Again."
So happy that that line was in there for Lucas/Haley! Because clearly their friendship really wasn't that present when they were showing Nathan/Haley all the time....

Uh-oh...
Dan sees through the fire and has a flash of Lucas being there so he believes Lucas is the one who set him in fire... that scene was great and of course Paul acting always is on point especially with that rage.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread