Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2020, 06:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

I love you Tia, you're so right.

I disagree too clearly. I've thrown things in my closet and forgot about them which is most likely what actually happened.

it bothers me when people say that BL weren't really in love because I can hate a couple and still admit that they were in love once upon a time..
Old 10-04-2020, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If he really wanted to keep a box as a reminder of Brooke, he would have had a box of her things lol.

I personally don't even see how this is a question, there's no way he was being honest with Brooke in that moment.
Old 10-04-2020, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasertagandcigars (View Post)
I love you Tia, you're so right.

I disagree too clearly. I've thrown things in my closet and forgot about them which is most likely what actually happened.

it bothers me when people say that BL weren't really in love because I can hate a couple and still admit that they were in love once upon a time..

^ LOL

I agree that during season 1 Lucas only loved Peyton however I believe that over the course of season 2 Lucas fell in love with Brooke and saw her growth and loved the person she was which made him sort of miss what he had with her... or more like the regret of how he took her for guaranteed.

Same here as well.... I can be objective and say people love each other even if I don't care for the couple. If we are arguing season 1! YES! I agree... Lucas didn't love Brooke at all...

Also when I do these re-watches I do try the best of my ability to not judge based on what happened or else I wouldn't be re-watching most of these episodes. I try to place myself in the moment of how I felt while watching it.
Old 10-04-2020, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's true though, who in their right mind keeps a box of a girl who had an affair with to remind themselves of how badly they screwed up with the girl who they cheated on the first place.

Lucas was already in love with Brooke in 2x10, so it didn't happen of the course of the season
Old 10-05-2020, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ You can feel the way you feel and we can feel the way we feel.
Old 10-05-2020, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

3x01

Everytime I re-watch this episode my main take away is that in the flashbacks you can CLEARLY tell that this was filmed months later after the season finale. Peyton hair got longer (wig), Deb hair is a little different and longer. .. lol You can just tell. lol I can't help but notice it. lol

Haley came at such a bad time...

Oh, Lucas feels bad about something he did that he couldn't take back... him saying that made me sure that it wasn't Lucas to set the fire. Clearly the audience is supposed to think that.

Dan is alive... no shock. lol
Dan looks pissed... too bad... I am sure people wanted him gone.
I liked that they had the season 2 opening credits for this episode as well. They update it next episode from my memory. Always felt that was a smart route.

3 months later! Nice... they learnt from that terrible season 1-2 transition of only days later...

Lucas picking up his mom from the airport.
Um Brooke... lol

I love Peyton hair so much this season. I remember at the time that this was my favorite hair season for her.

I like that Nathan is at High Flyers and didn't let Haley's return dictate if he should stay seeing as how he already put High Flyers on the back burner early season 2 for Haley can live her dreams...
These Nathan and Haley scenes just don't work for me at all.

Like the Brooke/Lucas scenes! Getting back on the right track after the bad start at the airport.
Lucas/Peyon flashbacks scenes are amazing as well. Peyton looks amazing with that season 2 wig hair. lol Looks perfect.
I love that L/P are just recapturing their friendship because that's how it begin in season 1. They started as friends.
"It's always going to be there isn't it? You and me." Such a nice moment.

I think I love Lucas more with Peyton and Brooke as friends to be honest. lol

Great, they brought Larry back! um... a new Larry.... lol
He shouldn't have lied to her like that. She had a right to know about her biological mother, regardless of how difficult the truth is.
Her frustrating towards her father is so warranted.
Especially since Larry is also her adopted father... like my goodness, her whole life was a lie...

Back to N/H... season 2 really just messed them up for me. lol
I just feel nothing during these scenes....

Brooke rented out Nathan's home for herself! I can take that as a positive for B/N. lol
Mouth helping Brooke move in. Loved it. Poor guy.

Oh Mouth and Erica broke up...
She got popular so no time for Mouth... interesting. We know how she spent her Summer. lol

Peyton is amazing. Helping people move in and out the home.

Seems Peyton ain't a fan of Haley James...
I agree and here I know everyone will disagree but from Peyton's point of view I think she is in a place of disliking anyone who's abandoned and lied to her and she's right, Haley abandoned and never called. She became famous and nothing but crickets from her so umm... yeah... I agree. Happily in the unpopular side for this. lol

Brooke tried to put herself in Peyton's shoes but man this is one of those times I am team Peyton here. lol Like 100000%. lol Although I think her true problem is about her personal life, what she said about Haley wasn't wrong at all...

Interestingly enough though since I was around for it, back when this episode was airing, a lot of people were on Peyton side and some fans were over N/H. lol Good old days. lol

Nice! Flashback of when Haley was first singing. Look... when Nathan was the most supportive fan of her ever! Nice how season 2 forgot about that at times...

Oh another flashback of N/H...
Well, she gets to feel that pain that Nathan felt for months so nah I don't feel bad for her because as I mentioned if Nathan kissed a woman twice and didn't tell her about it and left she would've been as upset...
I liked that Nathan didn't even cave in when she was kissing him. Like that was quite the surprise. I liked it though...
I loved even though Nathan didn't want to be with Haley at this moment, he admitted that he'll always love her. Haley's music playing in the background was perfect.

Dan.... I can't. lol Everytime you have a medical crisis, the marriage have to be fixed? Marriage was broken a long time ago. lol They both need to be free from it.

I love that Brooke made an agreement with Haley!
She needed some rent money and Haley needed a new home. lol It works.

Lucas is not use to the new hair for Peyton. lol
I can see that since she was always the curly girl.

Haley didn't sign those divorce papers, she just signed that she loved him. Great moment.
Deb and Dan divorce finally getting finalized while Nathan and Haley's somehow still remains intact.

Dan at the confessional thinking of all people who tried to murder him... well Dan probably not be so evil and you wouldn't have a long list of possibilities.

That quote about Peyton and the 6 billion souls was incredible! One of the best ones of the series.

Great season opening.

Old 10-05-2020, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

3x01

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Everytime I re-watch this episode my main take away is that in the flashbacks you can CLEARLY tell that this was filmed months later after the season finale. Peyton hair got longer (wig), Deb hair is a little different and longer. .. lol You can just tell. lol I can't help but notice it. lol
You really can, lol

Quote:
Haley came at such a bad time...
She really did

Quote:
Oh, Lucas feels bad about something he did that he couldn't take back... him saying that made me sure that it wasn't Lucas to set the fire. Clearly the audience is supposed to think that.
Think some people thought he did, lol

Quote:
Dan is alive... no shock. lol
Dan looks pissed... too bad... I am sure people wanted him gone.
I liked that they had the season 2 opening credits for this episode as well. They update it next episode from my memory. Always felt that was a smart route.
He always survives these things, lol

Quote:
3 months later! Nice... they learnt from that terrible season 1-2 transition of only days later...
The less said about that transition the better, lol

Quote:
Lucas picking up his mom from the airport.
Um Brooke... lol
That was hilarious, lol

Quote:
I love Peyton hair so much this season. I remember at the time that this was my favorite hair season for her.
So much better than her hair last season, lol

Quote:
I like that Nathan is at High Flyers and didn't let Haley's return dictate if he should stay seeing as how he already put High Flyers on the back burner early season 2 for Haley can live her dreams...
These Nathan and Haley scenes just don't work for me at all.
He shouldn't have done that in the first place, lol

Quote:
Like the Brooke/Lucas scenes! Getting back on the right track after the bad start at the airport.
Lucas/Peyton flashbacks scenes are amazing as well. Peyton looks amazing with that season 2 wig hair. lol Looks perfect.
I love that L/P are just recapturing their friendship because that's how it begin in season 1. They started as friends.
"It's always going to be there isn't it? You and me." Such a nice moment.
I think I love Lucas more with Peyton and Brooke as friends to be honest. lol
True, but I don't think he would have been so acceptable of a friends and benefits relationship with Peyton though

Her flashback hair are as terrible as her storylines last season, lol

LP weren't really friends in S1 tbh

Quote:
Great, they brought Larry back! um... a new Larry.... lol
He shouldn't have lied to her like that. She had a right to know about her biological mother, regardless of how difficult the truth is.
Her frustrating towards her father is so warranted.
Especially since Larry is also her adopted father... like my goodness, her whole life was a lie...
No it shouldn't have Peyton should have found out the truth long before she did

Quote:
Back to N/H... season 2 really just messed them up for me. lol
I just feel nothing during these scenes....
Not even shocked, lol

Quote:
Brooke rented out Nathan's home for herself! I can take that as a positive for B/N. lol
Mouth helping Brooke move in. Loved it. Poor guy.
Oh Mouth and Erica broke up...
She got popular so no time for Mouth... interesting. We know how she spent her Summer. lol
You can, lol
Still don't think Mouth really gets how badly Lucas screwed Brooke in S1, but that's not the first show hinted at that.

Quote:
Seems Peyton ain't a fan of Haley James...
I agree and here I know everyone will disagree but from Peyton's point of view I think she is in a place of disliking anyone who's abandoned and lied to her and she's right, Haley abandoned and never called. She became famous and nothing but crickets from her so umm... yeah... I agree. Happily in the unpopular side for this. lol
Brooke tried to put herself in Peyton's shoes but man this is one of those times I am team Peyton here. lol Like 100000%. lol Although I think her true problem is about her personal life, what she said about Haley wasn't wrong at all...
It just doesn't fit with how Peyton acted in S2 considering Haley and the show didn't do a great job in explain the sudden change for most people. It's just pretty clear to me that the show is doing this to ruin PH and build up BH, which was just unneeded at all.

Quote:
Dan.... I can't. lol Everytime you have a medical crisis, the marriage have to be fixed? Marriage was broken a long time ago. lol They both need to be free from it.
That's Dan for you, lol

Quote:
I love that Brooke made an agreement with Haley!
She needed some rent money and Haley needed a new home. lol It works.
Glad that they are becoming roommates

Quote:
Lucas is not use to the new hair for Peyton. lol
I can see that since she was always the curly girl.
She was, lol

Quote:
Haley didn't sign those divorce papers, she just signed that she loved him. Great moment.
Deb and Dan divorce finally getting finalized while Nathan and Haley's somehow still remains intact.
Thank god on the Dan and Deb front, lol

Quote:
Dan at the confessional thinking of all people who tried to murder him... well Dan probably not be so evil and you wouldn't have a long list of possibilities.
So true, hahah

Quote:
That quote about Peyton and the 6 billion souls was incredible! One of the best ones of the series.
Such a great quote
Old 10-06-2020, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

OTH 3x01 Thoughts

That line from Deb in hindsight is pretty obvious sign that she did, lol

Glad LP are close again though and it makes sense why Peyton is so confused about the whole Ellie thing

Sure Deb is a bit upset that he is still alive, lol

Ouch Brooke, lol. That was so awkward though hahah

Love Karen and Lucas' relationship so much

That LP scene was amazing, lol

Dan is so pissed, lol

The show should have really done a much better job with giving Nathan's friendships outside of Haley and Lucas.

Scott family discount

That explanation falls flat considering how she was acting in 2x21.

Ouch Nathan, lol

Lucas' explanation kinda cheapened that scene a bit, lol. Definitely a sign of things to come. But the fact that he so willingly accepts a friends and benefits situation with Brooke is a red flag within itself imo, since he would have never done with Peyton.

Noticed that Lucas didn't exactly deny that Peyton said there, lol

That quote from Lucas is definitely an romantic sign, not as a platonic quote.

Still wondering why they recast Larry, lol and I really hate Peyton's hair in the flashbacks.

In hindsight, they should have made Ellie an relative of Anna to explain why they still looked alike while still being adopted. Get why Peyton is so pissed at her being adopted being kept secret from her for a whole life.

Nathan does have every reason to be pissed at you Haley, but she is 100% right when she said he ran away before they had an chance to talk in 2x17

With how messy the timeline kinda gets later on, I wish they didn't skip 3 months more or less.

Mouth Sunkist promotion starts, lol. Mouth still doesn't really get how badly Lucas hurt Brooke in S1.

Guess we won't being seeing Erica again, lol

Peyton being mad at Haley doesn't make a lot of sense considering how supportive she was in S2 and the show really doesn't explain the sudden change at all. Mark just clearly wanted to ruin their friendship, which sucks ass.

The one upside to the Naley troubles in that LH are always on much closer, lol

Would have been nice to Larry and Anna to have explained this all to Peyton long before Ellie came to town. Loved that scene between Larry and Peyton though

Man, I've missed Deb and Karen's friendship. It was super lacking last season compared to S1

Always loved Karen and Haley's friendship as well, guess Deb is fine with Haley.

Glad to see Nathan is enjoying playing basketball

Ouch, that is definitely worse

Deb is definitely right there

Brooke and Haley will be moving in together, would be fun to watch that's for sure. Just wish the show wasn't ruining PH to build up BH

Love Peyton making fun of Luke's hair last season, lol

Swear Haley signed those in S2, hahah

Feels weird to say this, but I miss how Dan was written in S1.

Brooke does look hot there, lol. Don't really see the chemistry in that kiss though tbh

Feel like the show forgot Peyton's art in S2 and man, that quote is pretty great

Decent episode, definitely wasn't the best episode though.

Last edited by stlavin95; 10-09-2020 at 12:21 AM
Old 10-07-2020, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Joy also knows how to work a white wife beater. lol

Haley's words... I get why Nathan is defensive and mad but I still love them and can't wait until they work it out.

Brooke and Lucas make me sick and that's putting it mildly. I honestly apologize to any Brucas fans on the board/thread. I can't help it. Both characters are just SO much better off not being together since they bring out the worst in each other. They are toxic together. Lucas is living in a fantasy world and isn't as affected but it's Brooke who is receiving the poison the most. It hurts her Soul. She needs to get away from him.

Here we go with this "Pretty Girl" bulls$it. Their entire, stupid second attempt at a relationship (along with dating others, nice one, Brooke) is such wasted space, seriously.

Then I get chills with this Lucas/Peyton exchange:

Quote:
PEYTON: But, I’m glad you’re here, you know? I know we kinda lost each other for a while but… hopefully that’s over, right? Especially considering our history.

LUCAS: It’s always gonna be there, isn’t it? (Pause) You and me. (Peyton waits for a beat before nodding.)

Poor Peyton having to deal with the fact that she was adopted and has a biological mother out there. Man, that's tough.

Nathan was idiotic not listening to her message on the answering machine. He also should have waited for her after she did the show for that matter. Haley is saying all the right things now, I love the things she said to him. I get why he's still hesitant and mad though. I get it. Still, I like what she's saying to him. I also don't blame her for hating that ultimatum. I am glad she explained how that played a part. I want them to reunite now. Thanks. lol

Okay, Lucas not taking his medicine AND still playing basketball is about as dumb as it gets.

I love the Lucas/Haley hug and the cute Karen/Haley reunion.

I love how Haley wanted her job as a waitress back, and it wasn't necessary for her to sing there.

The Naley "Always and forever" flashback.

Very nice of Brooke to ask Haley to move in with her.

I love the Lucas/Peyton scene next to the water. Man, they are so meant to be. This is why I could never see anything deep between Peyton and Jake. Did they have moments like this one? Did they truly talk without making out or having sex or talking about Jenny and his father pain? Seriously, we never saw any "Lucas/Peyton-like" moments between Peyton and Jake because there weren't any. They had feelings, there was heartbreak but their depth wasn't close to what Lucas/Peyton have. Lucas and Peyton are like Ephram/Amy... as friends they are still "together" and that's why the summer before season 3 was so instrumental for them. They rekindled that history and friendship. It doesn't matter that they are still apart for a while longer. We are seeing them coming back together anyway.

I love that Nathan went to the High Flyers. I also love how Haley signed the Annulment papers with "I love you" awe. I absolutely love how Nathan puts on the necklace with his ring on it.

I also love how Mark set up the season with Dan. You just feel something big is going to happen later on once Dan finds out who drugged him and attempted to kill him. I wish he would've have gone in a different direction of course but you can still feel the foreshadowing.

I love Peyton's art. <3

It amazes me how I get goosebumps when I watch Lucas/Peyton and Nathan/Haley scenes. I feel so much emotionally. But when a Lucas/Brooke scene comes on I completely roll my eyes and barely watch. Meant to be/making each other better people versus unhealthy/toxic/not meant to be is why.
Old 10-07-2020, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

See, this is why I don't like Brooke when she's around Lucas. Peyton said it... Brooke was all responsible last year and now she's turning back into party girl. Just last year she was coming up with ways for people not to drink and drive. I liked that Brooke better.

Oh and can I just say I can't believe Brooke has Larry, Peyton's father on her list of guys she can sleep with. WTF, Brooke.

At least Peyton got Dave Grohl and Brooke now wants Anna.

That was such a cool sequence with Nathan and Lucas playing basketball and knowing James REALLY is that good... but damn, Nathan make up with your brother already!

I love the flyer for the party Peyton created. Oh the very sexy, tortured artist is Peyton Sawyer, future Peyton Sawyer SCOTT!

Haley's response to seeing Brooke and Lucas making out on the couch is classic:

Quote:
HALEY: Oh, waaay too early in the day for me to see this. BROOKE: (Laughs) Well what hour would you prefer to watch us? HALEY: (Laughs) How about never o’clock? Or maybe, ah, I don’t know, quarter after stab-out-my-eyes. Either one’s really good for me.

Oh Haley, you are thinking what so many are thinking.

Lucas is just so out of character and not himself when he's anywhere near Brooke romantically. Dear Lord, it's so tough to watch.

Haley had no idea Nathan was home from the Flyers.

Wow, Dan was so rude to Haley. He has to have rocks for brains if he thinks Haley tried to kill him. I would hope he'd realize that his insults don't even bother her and she basically acts like he doesn't even exist. Nice try, dude.

This non-exclusive Brooke/Lucas crap makes their situation all the more annoying too. Who on earth wants to see this cat and mouse? Lame. But I think Mark went there because he knew if he ever showed them in a serious, committed relationship for more than two seconds it would demonstrate how wrong for each other they truly are and he couldn't go there just yet. Thus, he has to delay the inevitable for as much as possible.

Nathan is certainly giving Haley the cold shoulder. Ouch, like -30 F below zero!

Peyton's music at the beach party was hilarious.

Wow, sorry, I am all for women not being afraid of being "too sexual" and all of that but Brooke swimming naked with a bunch of guys is just... no thanks.

I love Lucas' words to Nathan at the River Court. I love that he stuck up for Haley.

Peyton was so mean to Haley. Awe.

I love all the Haley/Lucas scenes. I love how they hugged and took a walk along the beach with Nathan and Brooke looking at them. I would really love it if Lucas just got rid of Brooke and spent his time with his best friend, Haley, until he reunites with Peyton and Nathan finally reunites with Haley! But of course the network didn't allow it. LOL.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Joy also knows how to work a white wife beater. lol
She does, lol

Quote:
Haley's words... I get why Nathan is defensive and mad but I still love them and can't wait until they work it out.
Same here

Quote:
Brooke and Lucas make me sick and that's putting it mildly. I honestly apologize to any Brucas fans on the board/thread. I can't help it. Both characters are just SO much better off not being together since they bring out the worst in each other. They are toxic together. Lucas is living in a fantasy world and isn't as affected but it's Brooke who is receiving the poison the most. It hurts her Soul. She needs to get away from him.
Here we go with this "Pretty Girl" bulls$it. Their entire, stupid second attempt at a relationship (along with dating others, nice one, Brooke) is such wasted space, seriously.
They seriously are, not sure how some people think they bring out the best in each other. The Pretty Girl thing was so cheesy, lol

Quote:
Then I get chills with this Lucas/Peyton exchange:
Same

Quote:
Poor Peyton having to deal with the fact that she was adopted and has a biological mother out there. Man, that's tough.
It seriously is

Quote:
Nathan was idiotic not listening to her message on the answering machine. He also should have waited for her after she did the show for that matter. Haley is saying all the right things now, I love the things she said to him. I get why he's still hesitant and mad though. I get it. Still, I like what she's saying to him. I also don't blame her for hating that ultimatum. I am glad she explained how that played a part. I want them to reunite now. Thanks. lol
He really was, same with not waiting for Haley after the show

Quote:
Okay, Lucas not taking his medicine AND still playing basketball is about as dumb as it gets.
Really hate that the show is still letting the show keep it a secret.

Quote:
I love the Lucas/Haley hug and the cute Karen/Haley reunion.
Loved those too

Quote:
I love how Haley wanted her job as a waitress back, and it wasn't necessary for her to sing there.
Same here

Quote:
The Naley "Always and forever" flashback.
Me too, it was great

Quote:
Very nice of Brooke to ask Haley to move in with her.
Yes it was

Quote:
I love the Lucas/Peyton scene next to the water. Man, they are so meant to be. This is why I could never see anything deep between Peyton and Jake. Did they have moments like this one? Did they truly talk without making out or having sex or talking about Jenny and his father pain? Seriously, we never saw any "Lucas/Peyton-like" moments between Peyton and Jake because there weren't any. They had feelings, there was heartbreak but their depth wasn't close to what Lucas/Peyton have. Lucas and Peyton are like Ephram/Amy... as friends they are still "together" and that's why the summer before season 3 was so instrumental for them. They rekindled that history and friendship. It doesn't matter that they are still apart for a while longer. We are seeing them coming back together anyway.
The sheer lack of depth between JP is a big reason I could never see them ending up together regardless of Peyton's feelings for Lucas.

Quote:
I love that Nathan went to the High Flyers. I also love how Haley signed the Annulment papers with "I love you" awe. I absolutely love how Nathan puts on the necklace with his ring on it.
Same here, he needed to go

Quote:
I also love how Mark set up the season with Dan. You just feel something big is going to happen later on once Dan finds out who drugged him and attempted to kill him. I wish he would've have gone in a different direction of course but you can still feel the foreshadowing.
Me too

Quote:
I love Peyton's art. <3
Same, love seeing that side of her.

Quote:
It amazes me how I get goosebumps when I watch Lucas/Peyton and Nathan/Haley scenes. I feel so much emotionally. But when a Lucas/Brooke scene comes on I completely roll my eyes and barely watch. Meant to be/making each other better people versus unhealthy/toxic/not meant to be is why.
The difference is night and day between NH/LP and BL/JP scenes.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
See, this is why I don't like Brooke when she's around Lucas. Peyton said it... Brooke was all responsible last year and now she's turning back into party girl. Just last year she was coming up with ways for people not to drink and drive. I liked that Brooke better.
Same here, she just regressing so much with Lucas.

Quote:
Oh and can I just say I can't believe Brooke has Larry, Peyton's father on her list of guys she can sleep with. WTF, Brooke.
At least Peyton got Dave Grohl and Brooke now wants Anna.
Loved that scene

Quote:
That was such a cool sequence with Nathan and Lucas playing basketball and knowing James REALLY is that good... but damn, Nathan make up with your brother already!
Was a cool sequence, but I thought Nathan was really childish

Quote:
I love the flyer for the party Peyton created. Oh the very sexy, tortured artist is Peyton Sawyer, future Peyton Sawyer SCOTT!
Same

Quote:
Haley's response to seeing Brooke and Lucas making out on the couch is classic:
Oh Haley, you are thinking what so many are thinking.
She so does

Quote:
Lucas is just so out of character and not himself when he's anywhere near Brooke romantically. Dear Lord, it's so tough to watch.
It seriously is

Quote:
Haley had no idea Nathan was home from the Flyers.
Which really sucks

Quote:
Wow, Dan was so rude to Haley. He has to have rocks for brains if he thinks Haley tried to kill him. I would hope he'd realize that his insults don't even bother her and she basically acts like he doesn't even exist. Nice try, dude.
Loved that she didn't care, lol

Quote:
This non-exclusive Brooke/Lucas crap makes their situation all the more annoying too. Who on earth wants to see this cat and mouse? Lame. But I think Mark went there because he knew if he ever showed them in a serious, committed relationship for more than two seconds it would demonstrate how wrong for each other they truly are and he couldn't go there just yet. Thus, he has to delay the inevitable for as much as possible.
Very true

Quote:
Nathan is certainly giving Haley the cold shoulder. Ouch, like -30 F below zero!
He sure was

Quote:
Peyton's music at the beach party was hilarious.
Agreed

Quote:
Wow, sorry, I am all for women not being afraid of being "too sexual" and all of that but Brooke swimming naked with a bunch of guys is just... no thanks.
Didn't really like that either

Quote:
I love Lucas' words to Nathan at the River Court. I love that he stuck up for Haley.
Same here

Quote:
Peyton was so mean to Haley. Awe.
I hate it, it sucks ass

Quote:
I love all the Haley/Lucas scenes. I love how they hugged and took a walk along the beach with Nathan and Brooke looking at them. I would really love it if Lucas just got rid of Brooke and spent his time with his best friend, Haley, until he reunites with Peyton and Nathan finally reunites with Haley! But of course the network didn't allow it. LOL.
Me too, would be so much better lol.
Old 10-08-2020, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
3.1They seriously are, not sure how some people think they bring out the best in each other.
I don't get it either. They are so toxic. It's all about confusion, lack of emotional connection, hurt and pain.

Quote:
The Pretty Girl thing was so cheesy, lol
Reminds me of needing labels and talking a true relationship into existence because it doesn't naturally get there on its own.

Quote:
Really hate that the show is still letting the show keep it a secret.
Yes, it is really is.

Quote:
The sheer lack of depth between JP is a big reason I could never see them ending up together regardless of Peyton's feelings for Lucas.
Indeed. They were not poisonous toxic like Brooke/Lucas but it was an all around unhealthy situation for Peyton. It just did nothing for her and the having to worry about a child when she was hurting over her own lack of family was so sad for her.

Quote:
The difference is night and day between NH/LP and BL/JP scenes.
Old 10-08-2020, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)

Same here, she just regressing so much with Lucas.
Right! So if you are a true fan of Brooke, why on earth do you want her around Lucas romantically? This part of the series when some are happy about Brooke/Lucas always bothers me because I just don't know how you cheer for such an unhealthy relationship. There's no emotional connection. Brooke knew it wasn't going to work either. She knew this which is why she was so hesitant for part 2. She was basically talked into it and as we see, hurt and confused even more when they broke up once again. All her fears came true. She should have listened to her intuition, it was telling her not to go there.
Old 10-09-2020, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Right! So if you are a true fan of Brooke, why on earth do you want her around Lucas romantically? This part of the series when some are happy about Brooke/Lucas always bothers me because I just don't know how you cheer for such an unhealthy relationship. There's no emotional connection. Brooke knew it wasn't going to work either. She knew this which is why she was so hesitant for part 2. She was basically talked into it and as we see, hurt and confused even more when they broke up once again. All her fears came true. She should have listened to her intuition, it was telling her not to go there.
Same here, it sucks since her growth was one of the few good things about Season 2.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread