Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2021, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Hopefully watching both episodes tonight.
Old 03-06-2021, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope so too
Old 03-06-2021, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

3x17

Starts off with a Dan and Kieth flashback.
Even as young kids, it shows how terrible of a person Dan was. Even if the history felt a little bit revision considering that in season 1, it was showing that he became eviler as a teenager because of his father Royal but yep he was evil as a child now. lol

Okay, the funeral of Kieth... umm any reason why Rachel is there?
Sometimes having the whole cast in one place doesn't work.
Kieth being dead is ridiculous though... he barely got much storyline when he was on screen and when he returns it's to get killed off this way. Poor Karen and Lucas especially.

I liked how they set the episode with all the segments, Grief, Anger, Guilt, Depression.

Okay, let me start with Mouth. This episode made me COMPLETELY DONE with Mouth's character.... that's sweet you love and feel regretful about what happened to Jimmy but talking about his funeral during Jimmy's funeral... talk about absolutely insensitive. Mouth by any chance you know that Jimmy didn't kill Kieth yet? I just feel at this time, those are thoughts to keep to yourself...
I loved that Lucas told Mouth to not talk about Jimmy in his mother's house. What's more shocking is the shocked look people are having at Lucas... someone else should've told Mouth to not discuss Jimmy here. This day was about Kieth only, not the person who killed Kieth...

Moira Kelly always shines so much. I absolutely loved her performance in this episode and am 100% team Karen with nothing wanting Lucas to go to Jimmy's funeral... the AUDIENCE knows what happens but none of these characters do. Karen should have zero sadness for Jimmy.
I really enjoyed it when she went up against Dan and of course, she found out that Lucas pulled Dan out the fire! Something she didn't know prior to this episode and I really liked how she lashed out at Lucas. She's in her grieving stage but I loved watching it.
I feel bad for Lucas because he blames himself for Kieth's death but if he doesn't go in the building, Peyton possibly dies for loss of blood. So thankfully he did go. It ain't Lucas fault Dan then killed his brother like that (although none of the characters knows what really happened by this point).
I did like Karen asking if she raised an idiot! and how she would feel if she lost her son.
That was really heartbreaking when she said, "Well sorry isn't going to bring him back is it."

Peyton/Lucas have some sweet scenes but I don't see romance at all, I see strong friends who love one another. Just like I felt in the prior episode. Lucas will always love Peyton but I don't feel he was in love with her. I liked when he told Peyton that he loves her but he's in love with Brooke... nice to not make things awkward and I enjoyed Peyton telling Brooke to give his whole heart as Brooke did.

Again back to Mouth annoying a$$ when he mentioned 2 people dying... so what... according to what they know at this point, Jimmy killed Kieth, no need to feel bad for him because of what happened to him.

I enjoyed the Brooke and Naley scenes although I find it ridiculous that Brooke had to move out for them but whatever. lol
Rachel admitted that she released the time capsule... disgraceful, she sure should blame herself for what happened.... what makes things worst about Rachel for me is that she released the time capsule and how she treated Jimmy Edwards after in the parking lot.

I liked that Nathan and Haley were trying to comfort Lucas but I think the main reason Kieth went into the building was that Lucas was in there. lol I doubt he would've gone in there if he wasn't there.
Lucas went into the building to follow Nathan.

So basically Nathan was the one who went in first. Lucas followed and Kieth was third in line.

I really enjoyed the Peyton and Brooke scenes so much in this episode.
They both truly love each other like BFF's and I love that Brooke notices the Peyton/Lucas bond as well even if she wishes it wasn't there.
All 3 people love each other and it's just... why can't it stay this way. I've enjoyed Brooke/Peyton friendship season 2 - till now.
I loved Brooke picking up Peyton.

I liked how concerned Larry was over Peyton and as how he mentioned how the phone call about Peyton being at the hospital scared him since the only time he got that call was when Peyton's mom passed. So Couldn't imagine his fear.

Brooke and Peyton are now roomies. How amazing is that!
Peyton hooked up with Pete from Fall Out Boy... what a development.

Okay about the ending... I am torn. I believe it was nice for them to show Jimmy's mom so much love, since she is grieving and not one person except for her, showed up. It's sweet she got that comfort however, I still have an issue with Lucas attending...
The writers are writing it as if the characters know Jimmy didn't kill Kieth. Right now they believed he did so I wasn't with it. I would've rather everyone else had gone but it was nice of him, just at least comfort Jimmy's mother who was a nice person.

Least favorite character of this episode: Mouth by a landslide
Favorite character in this episode: Toss-up between Brooke or Peyton.
Best Actor/Actress of this episode: Moira as Karen Roe.
Old 03-06-2021, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

3x17
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Starts off with a Dan and Keith flashback.
Even as young kids, it shows how terrible of a person Dan was. Even if the history felt a little bit revision considering that in season 1, it was showing that he became eviler as a teenager because of his father Royal but yep he was evil as a child now. lol
That flashback was a bit weird considering the one we got of them in 3x15

Quote:
Okay, the funeral of Keith... umm any reason why Rachel is there?
Sometimes having the whole cast in one place doesn't work.
Keith being dead is ridiculous though... he barely got much storyline when he was on screen and when he returns it's to get killed off this way. Poor Karen and Lucas especially.
Not sure, guess everyone was there lol
Sure is

Quote:
I liked how they set the episode with all the segments, Grief, Anger, Guilt, Depression.
Liked that too

Quote:
Okay, let me start with Mouth. This episode made me COMPLETELY DONE with Mouth's character.... that's sweet you love and feel regretful about what happened to Jimmy but talking about his funeral during Jimmy's funeral... talk about absolutely insensitive. Mouth by any chance you know that Jimmy didn't kill Kieth yet? I just feel at this time, those are thoughts to keep to yourself...
I loved that Lucas told Mouth to not talk about Jimmy in his mother's house. What's more shocking is the shocked look people are having at Lucas... someone else should've told Mouth to not discuss Jimmy here. This day was about Keith only, not the person who killed Keith...
Yeah, Mouth being pretty insensitive and Brooke making Lucas losing Keith/Peyton getting shot all made about her were my least favourite parts of the episode.

Quote:
Moira Kelly always shines so much. I absolutely loved her performance in this episode and am 100% team Karen with nothing wanting Lucas to go to Jimmy's funeral... the AUDIENCE knows what happens but none of these characters do. Karen should have zero sadness for Jimmy.
I really enjoyed it when she went up against Dan and of course, she found out that Lucas pulled Dan out the fire! Something she didn't know prior to this episode and I really liked how she lashed out at Lucas. She's in her grieving stage but I loved watching it.
I feel bad for Lucas because he blames himself for Kieth's death but if he doesn't go in the building, Peyton possibly dies for loss of blood. So thankfully he did go. It ain't Lucas fault Dan then killed his brother like that (although none of the characters knows what really happened by this point).
I did like Karen asking if she raised an idiot! and how she would feel if she lost her son.
That was really heartbreaking when she said, "Well sorry isn't going to bring him back is it."
Moira was amazing in this episode, that's for sure.

Quote:
Peyton/Lucas have some sweet scenes but I don't see romance at all, I see strong friends who love one another. Just like I felt in the prior episode. Lucas will always love Peyton but I don't feel he was in love with her. I liked when he told Peyton that he loves her but he's in love with Brooke... nice to not make things awkward and I enjoyed Peyton telling Brooke to give his whole heart as Brooke did.
And I don't feel like he's in love with Brooke, lol which makes sense considering how being a good BF to her doesn't come naturally to him at all. It just felt like Lucas said make Peyton feel bad, not because he actually meant it.

Showing the differences in how he reacts to Peyton vs Brooke was pretty telling too, as well as Brooke throwing a party for Lucas in same place where Keith died. 3x17 did a great job in showing how BL weren't right for each other

Quote:
Again back to Mouth annoying a$$ when he mentioned 2 people dying... so what... according to what they know at this point, Jimmy killed Keith, no need to feel bad for him because of what happened to him.
Mouth really sucks, that's for sure

Quote:
I enjoyed the Brooke and Naley scenes although I find it ridiculous that Brooke had to move out for them but whatever. lol
Rachel admitted that she released the time capsule... disgraceful, she sure should blame herself for what happened.... what makes things worst about Rachel for me is that she released the time capsule and how she treated Jimmy Edwards after in the parking lot.
That was weird, especially since she rented it to begin with lol

Quote:
I liked that Nathan and Haley were trying to comfort Lucas but I think the main reason Keith went into the building was that Lucas was in there. lol I doubt he would've gone in there if he wasn't there.
Lucas went into the building to follow Nathan.
So basically Nathan was the one who went in first. Lucas followed and Keith was third in line.
Not so sure about that, I think Keith would have gone in there anyways

Quote:
I really enjoyed the Peyton and Brooke scenes so much in this episode.
They both truly love each other like BFF's and I love that Brooke notices the Peyton/Lucas bond as well even if she wishes it wasn't there.
All 3 people love each other and it's just... why can't it stay this way. I've enjoyed Brooke/Peyton friendship season 2 - till now.
I loved Brooke picking up Peyton.
Didn't really like that porch scene because it was mostly just Brooke making Peyton being shot all about her insecurities, but I liked their scenes outside of that

Quote:
I liked how concerned Larry was over Peyton and as how he mentioned how the phone call about Peyton being at the hospital scared him since the only time he got that call was when Peyton's mom passed. So Couldn't imagine his fear.
Liked that too, sucks the show didn't really follow up on that fear

Quote:
Brooke and Peyton are now roomies. How amazing is that!
Peyton hooked up with Pete from Fall Out Boy... what a development.
Hate Peyton/Pete so much, lol

Quote:
Okay about the ending... I am torn. I believe it was nice for them to show Jimmy's mom so much love, since she is grieving and not one person except for her, showed up. It's sweet she got that comfort however, I still have an issue with Lucas attending...
The writers are writing it as if the characters know Jimmy didn't kill Kieth. Right now they believed he did so I wasn't with it. I would've rather everyone else had gone but it was nice of him, just at least comfort Jimmy's mother who was a nice person.
Don't think the writers are writing it like that though, since everyone outside of Mouth was understanding of Lucas' feelings towards Jimmy in this episode. Think they did to show the effect that Keith had on Lucas.
Old 03-06-2021, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The opening with the Keith and Dan flashback as children with the Raven was so telling. First off, as a psychologist, an important finding sometimes is when children are cruel to animals. Now, it doesn't mean all children who have done bad things to animals turn out being serial killers. However, more times than not, a child who grows up being a violent criminal often has a history of animal abuse in some way.

The way Keith reacted to the raven, wanting to be gentle with it, wanting it to be saved is a very normal psychological reaction to seeing a wounded animal. Dan, on the other hand, thought nothing of dropping that stone on the raven and killing it... using "weakness" as an excuse for going there. Very telling. But where it gets so gray is Dan is immediately haunted by killing Keith... he starts seeing him as a child in his mind. If Dan was pure evil, he wouldn't have guilt but he does.

Why wouldn't Brooke check in on her supposed best friend who almost died? Lucas and Karen are all that matters, not her best friend who was almost killed and just lost her birth mother.

Notice Lucas shows up to that party thingy and Brooke tells him if he has to do this alone, he can while he's looking at Peyton from the distance and then he goes off to find Peyton. Their library scene was perfect. They both love each other, they both know it, but they can't be together and Lucas will continue on with the delusion that he should be with Brooke. Of course, once again, this was AFTER Peyton once again told him they can't be together, he needs to be with Brooke, etc. Lucas, from day 1, always did what Peyton suggested they do. But Monster is so slick while writing Lucas/Peyton. You see it plain as day they are meant to be and will be together again. Like he said... in The Pilot Lucas said he'd be seeing Peyton... that was magic/code for we will be endgame, just wait for it.

Oh and also... notice that Peyton was the ONLY one to get Lucas to open up and even smile. Only Peyton.

Next scene Lucas freaks out and all he wants to do is run away. He doesn’t feel comfortable opening up to Brooke emotionally and that’s a red flag.

I loved the Lucas and Skills scene.

I also loved the Lucas/Whitey scene.

Of course Peyton has the rock star from Fall Out Boy romantically into her.

The worst moment of the episode, even over Dan spitting on Keith's grave is this one:

Quote:
Brooke: I wish that it was me. I know that’s horrible and I know that’s selfish, but I watched you rescue Peyton, and you told me you rescued Dan, and sometimes I just wish you could rescue me.

There is only one part of it that doesn't make me as mad and that's when Brooke admitted to Peyton that Lucas loves her, too. At least she admits it. Still, how is that Peyton's problem? She can't control what Lucas feels. Brooke had no right avoiding her after the school shooting because of this. Brooke also had no right making the shooting about her. Brooke made LUCAS reassure her after he just lost his uncle. Not a good look.

Damn that Hilarie and Sophia chemistry though. I still want to shake Brooke but their chemistry is good.

But... that scene when Peyton goes on Brooke's back is ALL Hilarie/Sophia. The laughing and having fun is not their characters... it is them, all them.

How adorable is Larry for making Peyton those shelves and encouraging her to listen to Ellie's albums? What a guy.

Regarding Karen... I felt nothing emotionally for her in this episode. I don't know if it's how the actress played the grieving fiance though I tend to believe it's not the actress... she's typically bang on. I guess it was the writing and what Monster wanted from Karen but I didn't like it. She comes across as almost a bully! She looks like she wants to attack Lucas almost, it's really weird, blaming him for the death of Keith, then getting ticked that Lucas decided to go to Jimmy's funeral. It's bad.

I do wonder if Monster deliberately wanted this reaction from us. What I mean is maybe he didn't want to show much sympathy in the direction of Karen because it took away from Lucas' pain and suffering? That's the only thing I can come up with. Otherwise, I felt nothing for Karen but wanting to yell in her face to grow up. People grieve in different ways but literally, she acted like she was bullying her own son.

Lucas is so awesome going to Jimmy's funeral. I love Lucas. He ALWAYS does the right thing. He might screw up along the way and make endless mistakes... but he always, always learns and does the right thing in the end.

How cool that all the guys from the River Court went there together and in that car.

One little nitpick I have about this episode... Why isn't Nathan more upset over Keith's death? I get that Nathan doesn't feel the same way about his uncle that Lucas does but he's still family. So why isn't Nathan more upset over Keith's death? This was his uncle. An uncle he could have really gotten to know in the future.
Old 03-06-2021, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

- Awe now I do feel sorry for Karen in the first scene. She is so consumed with sadness. I guess anger was her first way of dealing with it in 3.17 and now in 3.18 it's a paralyzing sadness.

- What a gross storyline between Lucas and Brooke. Brooke horny over something he wrote and some weird kinky sex thing and Brooke on her own reacting to his letter? Fun times. Not.

- On a brighter note, I love how Nathan had Lucas hold Haley's ring and told him about wanting to ask her to marry him again. It was awesome, as was the riding of those cool bikes in the woods.

- Mouth and Peyton in bunk beds is hilarious.

- Why and the HELL would Brooke walk up to Pete and kiss him like that? WTF.

- Love every Lucas/Nathan scene.

- I love that Nathan had a moment due to Keith and what he said to Lucas was really sweet. There we go. I was expecting Nathan to say that in 3.17 but he did in 3.18 so good deal.

- Naley proposal was adorable!

- Karen confronting Dan was powerful stuff.
Old 03-06-2021, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
The opening with the Keith and Dan flashback as children with the Raven was so telling. First off, as a psychologist, an important finding sometimes is when children are cruel to animals. Now, it doesn't mean all children who have done bad things to animals turn out being serial killers. However, more times than not, a child who grows up being a violent criminal often has a history of animal abuse in some way.
The way Keith reacted to the raven, wanting to be gentle with it, wanting it to be saved is a very normal psychological reaction to seeing a wounded animal. Dan, on the other hand, thought nothing of dropping that stone on the raven and killing it... using "weakness" as an excuse for going there. Very telling. But where it gets so gray is Dan is immediately haunted by killing Keith... he starts seeing him as a child in his mind. If Dan was pure evil, he wouldn't have guilt but he does.
That scene was pretty telling, that's for sure, Was a bit weird considering the flashback we got of Keith and Dan in 3x15

Quote:
Why wouldn't Brooke check in on her supposed best friend who almost died? Lucas and Karen are all that matters, not her best friend who was almost killed and just lost her birth mother.
Because she was scared of losing Lucas

Quote:
Notice Lucas shows up to that party thingy and Brooke tells him if he has to do this alone, he can while he's looking at Peyton from the distance and then he goes off to find Peyton. Their library scene was perfect. They both love each other, they both know it, but they can't be together and Lucas will continue on with the delusion that he should be with Brooke. Of course, once again, this was AFTER Peyton once again told him they can't be together, he needs to be with Brooke, etc. Lucas, from day 1, always did what Peyton suggested they do. But Monster is so slick while writing Lucas/Peyton. You see it plain as day they are meant to be and will be together again. Like he said... in The Pilot Lucas said he'd be seeing Peyton... that was magic/code for we will be endgame, just wait for it.
Oh and also... notice that Peyton was the ONLY one to get Lucas to open up and even smile. Only Peyton.
The differences between how Lucas reacted with Peyton and Brooke said a lot about who is right for her and who isn't

Quote:
Next scene Lucas freaks out and all he wants to do is run away. He doesn’t feel comfortable opening up to Brooke emotionally and that’s a red flag.
It's an massive red flag

Quote:
I loved the Lucas and Skills scene.
Same, Skills always knew what to say

Quote:
I also loved the Lucas/Whitey scene.
Me too

Quote:
Of course Peyton has the rock star from Fall Out Boy romantically into her.
Really hate that, lol

Quote:

There is only one part of it that doesn't make me as mad and that's when Brooke admitted to Peyton that Lucas loves her, too. At least she admits it. Still, how is that Peyton's problem? She can't control what Lucas feels. Brooke had no right avoiding her after the school shooting because of this. Brooke also had no right making the shooting about her. Brooke made LUCAS reassure her after he just lost his uncle. Not a good look.
Damn that Hilarie and Sophia chemistry though. I still want to shake Brooke but their chemistry is good.
But... that scene when Peyton goes on Brooke's back is ALL Hilarie/Sophia. The laughing and having fun is not their characters... it is them, all them.
Yeah, Brooke was really selfish in some parts of this episode and it sucked that the writers didn't call her out on it
Sure was, that's for sure

Quote:
How adorable is Larry for making Peyton those shelves and encouraging her to listen to Ellie's albums? What a guy.
Loved that he did

Quote:
Regarding Karen... I felt nothing emotionally for her in this episode. I don't know if it's how the actress played the grieving fiance though I tend to believe it's not the actress... she's typically bang on. I guess it was the writing and what Monster wanted from Karen but I didn't like it. She comes across as almost a bully! She looks like she wants to attack Lucas almost, it's really weird, blaming him for the death of Keith, then getting ticked that Lucas decided to go to Jimmy's funeral. It's bad.
I do wonder if Monster deliberately wanted this reaction from us. What I mean is maybe he didn't want to show much sympathy in the direction of Karen because it took away from Lucas' pain and suffering? That's the only thing I can come up with. Otherwise, I felt nothing for Karen but wanting to yell in her face to grow up. People grieve in different ways but literally, she acted like she was bullying her own son.
I'm not sure, that's possible I guess.
She did every right to not want Lucas to go to Jimmy's funeral though, considering she thinks he killed Keith at this point.

Quote:
Lucas is so awesome going to Jimmy's funeral. I love Lucas. He ALWAYS does the right thing. He might screw up along the way and make endless mistakes... but he always, always learns and does the right thing in the end.

How cool that all the guys from the River Court went there together and in that car.
He really was, one of his most selfless moments imo.

Quote:
One little nitpick I have about this episode... Why isn't Nathan more upset over Keith's death? I get that Nathan doesn't feel the same way about his uncle that Lucas does but he's still family. So why isn't Nathan more upset over Keith's death? This was his uncle. An uncle he could have really gotten to know in the future.
I guess it's because they weren't close at all
Old 03-06-2021, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
- Awe now I do feel sorry for Karen in the first scene. She is so consumed with sadness. I guess anger was her first way of dealing with it in 3.17 and now in 3.18 it's a paralyzing sadness.
Moira was amazing in that scene

Quote:
- What a gross storyline between Lucas and Brooke. Brooke horny over something he wrote and some weird kinky sex thing and Brooke on her own reacting to his letter? Fun times. Not.
The only good thing about that is the scene where Rachel revealed what she caught Brooke doing, that scene was hilarious

Quote:
- On a brighter note, I love how Nathan had Lucas hold Haley's ring and told him about wanting to ask her to marry him again. It was awesome, as was the riding of those cool bikes in the woods.
That was pretty nice to see

Quote:
- Mouth and Peyton in bunk beds is hilarious.
Agreed

Quote:
- Why and the HELL would Brooke walk up to Pete and kiss him like that? WTF.
That's Brooke for you I guess

Quote:
- Love every Lucas/Nathan scene.
Me too, all of their scenes were great

Quote:
- I love that Nathan had a moment due to Keith and what he said to Lucas was really sweet. There we go. I was expecting Nathan to say that in 3.17 but he did in 3.18 so good deal.
Loved that too

Quote:
- Naley proposal was adorable!
Sure was

Quote:
- Karen confronting Dan was powerful stuff.
It really was
Old 03-07-2021, 02:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

3x17

This was such sad epsiode I love how they did all the segments, Grief, Anger, Guilt, Depression.

I kinda wish the writers pick-up where the last episode off, I would love to seen everyone’s reactions

The Brooke and Peyton scene were great

I really don’t any romance with Peyton/Lucas, they def have a really strong friendship

The Brooke and Lucas at the end

Best performance was from Moira her scenes were so amazing

3x18

This was a good epsiode, I enjoyed it

Naley and Brucas were so adorable in this epsiode

Bevin and Skills getting lost
Old 03-07-2021, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetgirl465 (View Post)
3x17

This was such sad epsiode I love how they did all the segments, Grief, Anger, Guilt, Depression.

I kinda wish the writers pick-up where the last episode off, I would love to seen everyone’s reactions

The Brooke and Peyton scene were great

I really don’t any romance with Peyton/Lucas, they def have a really strong friendship

The Brooke and Lucas at the end

Best performance was from Moira her scenes were so amazing

3x18

This was a good epsiode, I enjoyed it

Naley and Brucas were so adorable in this epsiode

Bevin and Skills getting lost
Picking up right after 3x16 would have been the smarter decision imo

Completely disagree with ya on BL/LP, especially for the former since I thought all of their scenes were worse than normal this episode

Moira was pretty great, that's for sure

Skills and Bevin are always so hilarious
Old 03-11-2021, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

- Brooke posting those pictures of Rachel wasn’t cool. I don't comprehend how Brooke could ever go through with something so cruel. Telling Mouth that she wasn't even going through with anything, she was just playing is concerning. If that’s playing I’d like to see her revenge plot.

- Cooper's cute.

I love how he tracked down Lucas at the River Court and said important words to him.

- Whitey was right asking Karen who was at fault for only having Keith for a few weeks. Was it harsh? Yes. But was it true? Yes. Karen wasted so much time running from her romantic feelings for Keith. It's a harsh reality to recognize but it's true. I love what Whitey said to her, everything. He's right on, especially the part about giving Keith a son, Lucas, for a lifetime.

- Best moment of the episode and one of the best moments of the entire series:

Quote:
Whitey: Yeah, some people say they were. They were never in the record books. Because the Monarchs were an all-black team. Back in those days, when I was your age, blacks and whites weren’t allowed to play this game together. I was on the best team in the state. But we all knew there was another one. The Monarchs. One night, both teams snuck in here, locked the door, and squared off. They were good. Oh, they were damn good. We played four games. They got their shots, we got ours. And then something magical happened. Something that none of us could have anticipated. Something that had never happened in this state before. We decided to mix the teams. Their captain and our captain started picking players. As it turned out, I was next to the last one picked. Their captain looked me in the eye and said, “I’ll take Whitey.” And it stuck. That’s how I got my nickname. Well, that night changed all our lives. We were no longer black players or white players. We were just players. We shut out the world and played. Together. We played a game that we loved. And that night; that game changed everything. I haven’t been the same since. You want me to tell you that this game matters ? I promise you, son, it does matter. Let the game heal you, Lucas. Come back too us, son.
^ I played basketball and soccer at the highest level and those words affect me so much.

- Lucas telling Whitey and Nathan about his heart condition was so sad.

- Lucas telling Karen was even more sad.

- Peyton ditches a rock star for Jake and the irony is she truly doesn't want either of them. LOL. Well, we find that out in stone real soon.

Nathan and Haley are adorable. Every scene the past couple of episodes is just so cute. I like their stability during this time period because everything else has gone to hell at the moment.

- I also find it really, really interesting that Brooke is still supposedly Lucas' girlfriend and he wants nothing to do with her right now while he deals with everything. Very telling. I actually forgot they were still together. More proof (not that we needed more) that Lucas and Brooke were never serious, ever. They weren't serious the first time around and even the second time around. If they were, Brooke would be with Lucas more during this time period.

- I am a little split concerning Rachel and Mouth. I actually don't really think she was toying with him at all. I think she was honest with him overall. Sure, she kissed him once or twice but they weren't like make out sessions and the last kiss was basically her thanking him for being so sensitive regarding her past. I didn't think that meant Mouth should assume they would start a serious relationship and be exclusive. I don't think that at all.

So while it's sad seeing Mouth hurt over Rachel with Cooper, I don't think she royally screwed Mouth over.

Now, Rachel lying to Cooper about her age is another story. Wrong.

- Peyton and Jake are cute just because they respect each other and are both decent people. They are just not meant to be.

- It is interesting that Peyton is interested in artsy guys... Pete, rock star, Jake, musician, Lucas, intellectually gifted with writing.

- Haha I love how Dan told that moron from the other team to leave Haley alone.

- I love how Nathan came back after getting stitched up wearing Lucas' jersey. How awesome was that? It was like both Nathan and Lucas were on the court together winning the tournament and making the playoffs.

- I love how Nathan did the VO and the entire game was spectacular. It brought me back to my glory days of playing basketball and soccer.

"God, I love this game" was the most magical comment in Nathan's VO.

I also KNEW Nathan was going to get a 4 point play too. I knew that moron would get greedy, not listen to his coach and then foul Nathan with his sinking the 3 and one. Awesome. So awesome.

- Sad how Dan was outside in his car listening to the game... and the ILY to Nathan after the game, along with the tears and other words, was sad. Dan truly does realize for the first time ever that Haley is the best thing that ever happened to Nathan.

- Oh Peyton, you so do not want to marry Jake. LOL.
Old 03-11-2021, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Will reply later
Old 03-11-2021, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Sounds good. Had some time (meeting cancelled) so fired up the episodes.
Old 03-11-2021, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Great, haven't watched the episodes yet
Old 03-15-2021, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Okay.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread