Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2020, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

When did Brooke know that Lucas wanted to be in a serious and committed relationship with Peyton? I do feel everyone is fair game until the dating start especially during high school. Lucas is the main one at fault for me because if he wanted to be so committed and serious, he'd probably tell Brooke that....
Not lead people on by declaring his fake love but that's just me...

Everyone reactions are different when the person you love caused the death/almost death of someone close to you. The last thing going through your mind is, "I knew this person for 20 years." it takes days or weeks to get there but during the moment it's nothing but bitterness. It's a realistic reaction from Karen since everything just happened. Now if it's 3 months later and she's still doing this than I'd say it makes no sense. Especially since Lucas is very much alive.

Peyton flat out told Brooke at the start of 1x08 that he did. Lucas is definitely the most to blame, but Brooke is blameless for the situation especially since he showed no interest in her until he was drunk at a bar.

Fair enough
Old 03-14-2020, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

1x17

I watched this episode way too many times so I didn't even re-watch it. lol
I just rewatched the first 3 minutes and that was it.

I loved that Peyton and Brooke decided to finally unite in some kind of way when it came to making the correct cheer. Brooke, I love ya but you were too hard on your team in the episode. I also consider this the first real big episode for Mouth and his talents! The way he helped the team with the cheer was awesome.

I LOVED Karen/Larry scenes! It didn't feel forced or anything, it just felt like they were instant friends and they were the best chaperone's ever. lol ... well good chaperone's for allowing teens to get away with everything. lol I truly loved when Whitey called them both out. It was an hilarious scene.

Nathan driving instead of taking the school bus is what I loved! Nathan just being Nathan and Haley going along with him. From what I remember... I think Lucas was sad though. He wanted his BFF by his side... I think. lol I am going by memory here. lol

The introduction of Karen with the curly hair... it's my least favorite hairstyle for her but she still looks great...
Let me watch this Karen and Kieth scene since I don't remember this one....
I like that Karen is finally letting loose on Kieth... as I mentioned, TIME!! This is realistic! She should've been upset for a few episodes and upset now. Oh this is how Karen became a chaperone! I know she was one but I forgot she became one because a fill in was needed.

Dan with that poster. lol

Nathan and Lucas still have that tension... good.
Larry and Karen meet! I wanted to re-watch this one. I just loved their scenes so much.
Also I love my little B/N moment of Nathan helping Brooke out there.

Aww poor Lucas. Yep, I remembered that as I mentioned earlier in my post.

Okay my last watch scene... now back to my memory.
Wait... I gotta watch this Lucas and Nathan scene....
Okay that's back to the Lucas I remember loving. lol For some reason when it comes to the rival of Nathan and Lucas during season 1, I just side with Lucas since Nathan is just a jerk for no reason for me. Loved Lucas turning off his television, GO AHEAD LUCAS!
Stay out of relationships, Lucas, I find you more likable when you aren't romantically involved with anyone. lol

Peyton and Jake. I remembered this and I was so happy!

Okay now I will recap the rest by my memory. lol
I loved that we got to see Haley as a cheerleader here! It's definitely not her but it was fun to see her do it and of coruse it probably was part of Peyton really wanting to be forgiving from former BFF.

I even love when everyone got caught in the pool...

Oh wait... I'm fast forwarding... a Karen/Brooke scene!!! I forgot about this one, I gotta rewatch it. lol Their scenes are always so terrificul, and I love Karen mentioning her past captain days and how Brooke is pushing the girls to far.

Karen didn't care if they stay up past curfew if they don't mention anything! I love this.

Tim mentioning "Psycho Brooke" lol

Okay now REALLY back to my memory. lol I keep fast forwarding and seeing some scenes that look good during my fast forwarding. lol
Okay that's not true... I gotta watch this Lucas/Jake scene.... lol

I love this Jake and Lucas scene about Haley and Nathan... he said he could deal with Haley with anyone except for Nathan... come on Lucas, you wouldn't want to see Haley/Kim. lol

Of course Tim will get them in a gay bar... one of the reasons people probably thought he was secretly in love with Nathan. lol

I didn't rewatch the Haley and Lucas scene since I remembered Lucas acting like a jerk so didn't want to re-watch that crap.
Had to rewatch Whitey going off on Karen and Larry though. Scene is always hilarious. lol I'm sure we all first assumed that Whitey was screaming at the kids... and than we see it's Larry and Karen getting yelled at. lol

Lucas... if Haley has changed, so have you... so a lot in common. lol
Lucas. He said he always wanted a little brother when he was younger and when he found out about Nathan he got over it. lolololol

I remember the cheers from the Ravens!
Aww... Haley ran right pass Lucas... dang.

Nice job Brooke for winning best original choreography! Mouth deserves part of that award right? lol

Okay... fast forwarding... fast forward... oh! Whitey just won game 500! luckily he changed it to 600 wins before retirement!
Oh Kieth fast forward and just threw the basketball at Dan's cardboard.

Oh Brooke agrees with me that some of that trophy goes to Mouth...
First time Brooke called Tutor Girl, Haley. lol Progress and growth!

Haley being noticeable now.

Oh Brooke and Peyton scene... let me see this.
Brooke said they aren't friends anymore, just on the same squad and Peyton said that she still considers Brooke her friend. Okay, let's see what happens.

Larry and Karen still have such a fun time together. I loved it.
Poor Kieth... makes me happy I wasn't a Karen/Kieth shipper, I would've felt more sad if so.

Dan Scott Motors.

Brooke still struggling after what happened with Lucas.
Lucas made the shot with his arm!

Nathan's first solo apartment.

Well by my partial live reaction watch you can see that I watched some scenes and went off the rest based on my memory. lol Same I'll most likely be doing for 1x18 since that's another episode I re-watched many times.

Old 03-14-2020, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Will reply to that tonight, lol
Old 03-14-2020, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

1x18

I jsut consider this the boy auction episode, a episode I re-watched the most of so I will not be re-watching all the scenes. Especially the Jake/Nicki scenes... or when Tim got embarrassed out there. he was pathetic. lol I believe Deb bid on him with 7 dollars or something around that amount and he just did some house chores for her. lol

Nathan was the hottest boy to come out there though with the presentation and everything, and of all the men I would've bid on Nathan and I am Still upset that Brooke didn't get Nathan. She came just seconds to late! URG! But she got Mouth and they had sweet scenes but what could've been.

It was so bizarre when Haley got Peyton to bid on Nathan... like WTF? I am happy that their history was acknowledge her since it wasn't that long ago and I think this was the first episode where I truly enjoyed the Peyton/Nathan friendship and their moment by the pool and I didn't really see why Lucas was that upset with the Peyton and Nathan kiss... it wasn't romance and he had to kiss Haley goodbye as well. lol

Also I loved Haley wanting to bid on Lucas because she hasn't been spending that much time with him. Nice continuation from the last few episodes about how much they have changed!

I don't remember if we learnt that woman's name... she was blonde and lost out on both Scott bros. lol I found that hilarious. I might re-watch it later or something. Haley was making her life a living hell. lol

Fast forwarding through... Karen without the curly hair again! Larry asking Karen out on a date. Their scenes were great in this episode from my memory and I believe they saw a picture were Kieth was looking in the background and of course Larry noticed it but Karen never did... I'll probably re-watch the scene if I see it during my fast forward.

Tim is an idiot, what the heck he thought was going down with Nathan's mom. SMH. lol

I loved that Brooke spent time with Mouth throughout the whole episode. It wasn't her plan but it definitely worked out and Brooke/Mouth really got to have a great bonding moment together and Mouth possibly had the best time of his life, at strip clubs and all. And I love that Brooke showed her vulnerable side when she ran into a guy at the bar who remembered her... not good being the girl who sleep with so many men. I loved that Mouth got to see Brooke like that though, it really was the start of a wonderful friend.

I do love Jake however from my memory... I do believe that I wished he would've gave Nicki more of a chance... yes she made a TERRIBLE mistake but probably supervise visits? For me as long as it's rape/abuse, I am not completely allowing a child to grow up without knowing their parents... in less it was an adopted child or something different.
Jake and Nicki were extremely young when they had Jenny and unfortunately Nicki abandoned her child however she returned... I believe that everyone deserves at least a second chance to get things right. And as I mentioned, SUPERVISED visits if you believe it's a danger or slowly allowing Nicki to grow close to her daughter again.
So, yes, I love my Jake but I do feel he could've handled things better... they are both just teenagers at the end of the day...

Dan walking in on Tim and Deb was the most hilarious thing I watched.

Fast forward. STOP!
When Nathan saw the 23 on Haley's back... she did it because she's in love with him.
This was a good episode for Lucas/Haley to get things back on the right track...Haley is correct that he got a tattoo with Brooke and they aren't even together even more. lol Luckily Haley's tattoo is very small....
I can see why Lucas felt that Haley was pressured into it.
Aww Haley first time being in love is so sweet. ... I think that as much as Lucas dislikes Nathan, he is starting to truly see it.

And I guess that goes back to my earlier comment... it's probably why he was lashing out when he sees Peyton/Nathan kissing later in the episode? He doesn't want Haley to get played when it's her first time being in love.

This Nathan/Peyton scene always confused me because it made me sort of wonder if Nathan still has feelings for Peyton in anyway? I don't know what the intentions was... and I love when Peyton put her head under water in embarrassment after she mentioned Nathan was good in bed. lolol Peyton and Nathan really did have wonderful chemistry so much more now.

Oh good job getting a kiss from Brooke, Mouth!

Watching this last Jake and Nicki scene here... I'm on both Jake and Nicki side... I am on Nicki's side because she made a mistake and wants to fix it and be a mother to her daughter; I'm on Jake side because he doesn't want to give Nicki the chance at breaking Jenny's heart ever again. Both valid.

Larry and Karen both saying they like each other.
It seems that the history with Kieth will win out though... alrightly... I loved Larry/Karen for their 2 episodes.

Kieth asking for Karen's hand in marriage...

Oh snap... this is when Brooke tells Lucas that she might be pregnant. At this time she really believed it...

Last edited by eternalfate; 03-14-2020 at 06:41 PM
Old 03-14-2020, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Damn

I think you mean Lucas was upset with NP's kiss, not Nathan lol
Old 03-14-2020, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Damn

I think you mean Lucas was upset with NP's kiss, not Nathan lol

I edited that part for you of the NP kiss. lol

And I only watched certain scenes from both episodes but still delivered on the live reaction. Both episodes I re-watched so many times so I didn't feel like fully rewatching it.

Old 03-14-2020, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, lol

Okay
Old 03-15-2020, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

1x18
Quote:
I just consider this the boy auction episode, a episode I re-watched the most of so I will not be re-watching all the scenes. Especially the Jake/Nicki scenes... or when Tim got embarrassed out there. he was pathetic. lol I believe Deb bid on him with 7 dollars or something around that amount and he just did some house chores for her. lol
Alright, lol

Quote:
Nathan was the hottest boy to come out there though with the presentation and everything, and of all the men I would've bid on Nathan and I am Still upset that Brooke didn't get Nathan. She came just seconds to late! URG! But she got Mouth and they had sweet scenes but what could've been.
Who would you have paired up Peyton with instead of Nathan just so you could get NB?

Quote:
It was so bizarre when Haley got Peyton to bid on Nathan... like WTF? I am happy that their history was acknowledge her since it wasn't that long ago and I think this was the first episode where I truly enjoyed the Peyton/Nathan friendship and their moment by the pool and I didn't really see why Lucas was that upset with the Peyton and Nathan kiss... it wasn't romance and he had to kiss Haley goodbye as well. lol
Think in that moment she forget that NP were a thing, lol or that she was that desperate. Personally, I think it's a combination of Lucas not trusting Nathan, being over protective of Haley and being jealous over Peyton.

Quote:
Also I loved Haley wanting to bid on Lucas because she hasn't been spending that much time with him. Nice continuation from the last few episodes about how much they have changed!
Same here, loved getting LH scenes

Quote:
I don't remember if we learnt that woman's name... she was blonde and lost out on both Scott bros. lol I found that hilarious. I might re-watch it later or something. Haley was making her life a living hell. lol
We didn't

Quote:
Fast forwarding through... Karen without the curly hair again! Larry asking Karen out on a date. Their scenes were great in this episode from my memory and I believe they saw a picture were Keith was looking in the background and of course Larry noticed it but Karen never did... I'll probably re-watch the scene if I see it during my fast forward.
They certainly were, that's for sure

Quote:
Tim is an idiot, what the heck he thought was going down with Nathan's mom. SMH. lol
Big time, lol

Quote:
I loved that Brooke spent time with Mouth throughout the whole episode. It wasn't her plan but it definitely worked out and Brooke/Mouth really got to have a great bonding moment together and Mouth possibly had the best time of his life, at strip clubs and all. And I love that Brooke showed her vulnerable side when she ran into a guy at the bar who remembered her... not good being the girl who sleep with so many men. I loved that Mouth got to see Brooke like that though, it really was the start of a wonderful friend.
Did love the Brooke/Mouth scenes we got too.

Quote:
I do love Jake however from my memory... I do believe that I wished he would've gave Nicki more of a chance... yes she made a TERRIBLE mistake but probably supervise visits? For me as long as it's rape/abuse, I am not completely allowing a child to grow up without knowing their parents... in less it was an adopted child or something different.
Jake and Nicki were extremely young when they had Jenny and unfortunately Nicki abandoned her child however she returned... I believe that everyone deserves at least a second chance to get things right. And as I mentioned, SUPERVISED visits if you believe it's a danger or slowly allowing Nicki to grow close to her daughter again.
So, yes, I love my Jake but I do feel he could've handled things better... they are both just teenagers at the end of the day...
He definitely made things harder by running away all the time and by doing that made it easier for Nicki when it came to the courts as well.

Quote:
Dan walking in on Tim and Deb was the most hilarious thing I watched.
Yep

Quote:
Fast forward. STOP!
When Nathan saw the 23 on Haley's back... she did it because she's in love with him.
This was a good episode for Lucas/Haley to get things back on the right track...Haley is correct that he got a tattoo with Brooke and they aren't even together even more. lol Luckily Haley's tattoo is very small....
I can see why Lucas felt that Haley was pressured into it.
Aww Haley first time being in love is so sweet. ... I think that as much as Lucas dislikes Nathan, he is starting to truly see it.
It certainly was, the situations were different when it came to the tattoos though. Plus Lucas still didn't trust Nathan at all when it came to Haley.

Quote:
And I guess that goes back to my earlier comment... it's probably why he was lashing out when he sees Peyton/Nathan kissing later in the episode? He doesn't want Haley to get played when it's her first time being in love.
Mentioned my reasons in a previous comment

Quote:
This Nathan/Peyton scene always confused me because it made me sort of wonder if Nathan still has feelings for Peyton in anyway? I don't know what the intentions was... and I love when Peyton put her head under water in embarrassment after she mentioned Nathan was good in bed. lolol Peyton and Nathan really did have wonderful chemistry so much more now.
Think it was meant to give the impression that he still had feelings for Peyton, at least in my feelings. They clearly weren't planning on doing the NH marriage twist at this point lol

Quote:
Oh good job getting a kiss from Brooke, Mouth!
Nice Mouth

Quote:
Watching this last Jake and Nicki scene here... I'm on both Jake and Nicki side... I am on Nicki's side because she made a mistake and wants to fix it and be a mother to her daughter; I'm on Jake side because he doesn't want to give Nicki the chance at breaking Jenny's heart ever again. Both valid.
They definitely both have their reasons to act the way they did.

Quote:
Larry and Karen both saying they like each other.
It seems that the history with Keith will win out though... alrightly... I loved Larry/Karen for their 2 episodes.
Don't think we get anything more with LK after this right?

Quote:
Keith asking for Karen's hand in marriage...
Just a bit sudden, lol

Quote:
Oh snap... this is when Brooke tells Lucas that she might be pregnant. At this time she really believed it...
She certainly did
Old 03-15-2020, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

1x17
Quote:
I watched this episode way too many times so I didn't even re-watch it. lol
I just rewatched the first 3 minutes and that was it.
Lol, okay

Quote:
I loved that Peyton and Brooke decided to finally unite in some kind of way when it came to making the correct cheer. Brooke, I love ya but you were too hard on your team in the episode. I also consider this the first real big episode for Mouth and his talents! The way he helped the team with the cheer was awesome.
She was definitely taking her frustrations with LP on the team

Quote:
I LOVED Karen/Larry scenes! It didn't feel forced or anything, it just felt like they were instant friends and they were the best chaperone's ever. lol ... well good chaperone's for allowing teens to get away with everything. lol I truly loved when Whitey called them both out. It was an hilarious scene.
It sure was, lol

Quote:
Nathan driving instead of taking the school bus is what I loved! Nathan just being Nathan and Haley going along with him. From what I remember... I think Lucas was sad though. He wanted his BFF by his side... I think. lol I am going by memory here. lol
He certainly did, which is why he invited her in the first place.

Quote:
The introduction of Karen with the curly hair... it's my least favorite hairstyle for her but she still looks great...
Let me watch this Karen and Kieth scene since I don't remember this one....
I like that Karen is finally letting loose on Kieth... as I mentioned, TIME!! This is realistic! She should've been upset for a few episodes and upset now. Oh this is how Karen became a chaperone! I know she was one but I forgot she became one because a fill in was needed.
It didn't suit her at all
Don't remember it either

Quote:
Dan with that poster. lol
Lol, yep

Quote:
Nathan and Lucas still have that tension... good.
Larry and Karen meet! I wanted to re-watch this one. I just loved their scenes so much.
Also I love my little B/N moment of Nathan helping Brooke out there.
Missed their tension, lol
Loved that too

Quote:
Aww poor Lucas. Yep, I remembered that as I mentioned earlier in my post.
Okay my last watch scene... now back to my memory.
Wait... I gotta watch this Lucas and Nathan scene....
Okay that's back to the Lucas I remember loving. lol For some reason when it comes to the rival of Nathan and Lucas during season 1, I just side with Lucas since Nathan is just a jerk for no reason for me. Loved Lucas turning off his television, GO AHEAD LUCAS!
Stay out of relationships, Lucas, I find you more likeable when you aren't romantically involved with anyone. lol
Outside of one remark, Lucas was pretty likeable in this episode

Quote:
Peyton and Jake. I remembered this and I was so happy!
Loved their friendship, which is partly why the romantic stuff didn't work for me in S2.

Quote:
Okay now I will recap the rest by my memory. lol
I loved that we got to see Haley as a cheerleader here! It's definitely not her but it was fun to see her do it and of course it probably was part of Peyton really wanting to be forgiving from former BFF.
It sure was

Quote:
I even love when everyone got caught in the pool...
Yeah, me too

Quote:
Oh wait... I'm fast forwarding... a Karen/Brooke scene!!! I forgot about this one, I gotta rewatch it. lol Their scenes are always so terrific, and I love Karen mentioning her past captain days and how Brooke is pushing the girls to far.
Always forget that we get a KB scene in this episode

Quote:
Karen didn't care if they stay up past curfew if they don't mention anything! I love this.
Loved that, lol

Quote:
Tim mentioning "Psycho Brooke" lol

Quote:
Okay now REALLY back to my memory. lol I keep fast forwarding and seeing some scenes that look good during my fast forwarding. lol
Okay that's not true... I gotta watch this Lucas/Jake scene.... lol
I love this Jake and Lucas scene about Haley and Nathan... he said he could deal with Haley with anyone except for Nathan... come on Lucas, you wouldn't want to see Haley/Tim. lol
Always loved Jake and Lucas scenes, it sucks we barely get any after S1.

Quote:
Of course Tim will get them in a gay bar... one of the reasons people probably thought he was secretly in love with Nathan. lol
It wasn't a gay bar, it was just ladies night lol

Quote:
I didn't rewatch the Haley and Lucas scene since I remembered Lucas acting like a jerk so didn't want to re-watch that crap.
Had to rewatch Whitey going off on Karen and Larry though. Scene is always hilarious. lol I'm sure we all first assumed that Whitey was screaming at the kids... and than we see it's Larry and Karen getting yelled at. lol
That was priceless

Quote:
Lucas... if Haley has changed, so have you... so a lot in common. lol
Lucas. He said he always wanted a little brother when he was younger and when he found out about Nathan he got over it. lolololol
While Nathan was right, it would have been more meaningful advice if he wasn't constantly disrespecting the fact LH's friendship up until that point.

Quote:
I remember the cheers from the Ravens!
Aww... Haley ran right pass Lucas... dang.
Me too

Quote:
Nice job Brooke for winning best original choreography! Mouth deserves part of that award right? lol
He sure does

Quote:
Okay... fast forwarding... fast forward... oh! Whitey just won game 500! luckily he changed it to 600 wins before retirement!
Oh Keith fast forward and just threw the basketball at Dan's cardboard.
Definitely

Loved that

Quote:
Oh Brooke agrees with me that some of that trophy goes to Mouth...
First time Brooke called Tutor Girl, Haley. lol Progress and growth!
It does

Quote:
Haley being noticeable now.
It's nice to see

Quote:
Oh Brooke and Peyton scene... let me see this.
Brooke said they aren't friends anymore, just on the same squad and Peyton said that she still considers Brooke her friend. Okay, let's see what happens.
Pretty much, lol. More happen in 1x19 and 1x20

Quote:
Larry and Karen still have such a fun time together. I loved it.
Poor Keith... makes me happy I wasn't a Karen/Kieth shipper, I would've felt more sad if so.
I'm sure you would have, lol

Quote:
Dan Scott Motors.
Yep

Quote:
Brooke still struggling after what happened with Lucas.
Lucas made the shot with his arm!
Which makes perfect sense. Loved seeing that

Quote:
Nathan's first solo apartment.
Yep

Quote:
Well by my partial live reaction watch you can see that I watched some scenes and went off the rest based on my memory. lol Same I'll most likely be doing for 1x18 since that's another episode I re-watched many times.
I can, lol
Old 03-15-2020, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
1x17
It didn't suit her at all
Don't remember it either

Outside of one remark, Lucas was pretty likeable in this episode

Loved their friendship, which is partly why the romantic stuff didn't work for me in S2.

It sure was

Yeah, me too

Always forget that we get a KB scene in this episode

Always loved Jake and Lucas scenes, it sucks we barely get any after S1.

That was priceless

While Nathan was right, it would have been more meaningful advice if he wasn't constantly disrespecting the fact LH's friendship up until that point.

Which makes it sad that I believe throughout most of season 3 she wore the curly hair.

Lucas was back to the Lucas that was my favorite character early in the season so it was nice to see that back.

Worked for me perfectly.

It's tough to remember the Brooke/Karen scenes outside of their season 2 stuff but it's nice re-watching season 1 and seeing how many other scenes they actually shared!

I agree. Lucas and Jake were so close as friends in season 1 and then we don't see it anymore... also I think Jake stop being a Raven basketball player which probably contributes to it....

Well Larry and Karen deserved it for being bad chaperones as they were.
Whitey was correct that they shouldn't have went on the bus if they weren't going to take this serious.

That was really one of my favorite Lucas moments ever. Sometimes you think you want something until you actually get it. lol And yes, LH friendship has been the main one sacrificed in favor of NH.

Quote:
1x18
Who would you have paired up Peyton with instead of Nathan just so you could get NB?

He definitely made things harder by running away all the time and by doing that made it easier for Nicki when it came to the courts as well.

Yep
Although I should've gotten by B/N in this episode, I would've kept everything the way it was because I loved the N/P interaction in this episode and it really was the first one that really made me enjoy them as friends. They became one of my favorite friends for the show after this episode. Same as Brooke, this was an important episode for Mouth as a character and the Mouth/Brooke friendship so it'd be tough for me to re-write what we got even if I am side-eye bitter over not getting B/N. lol

You are completely right... to me he shouldn't really be able to make the permanent decision that Nicki should not be involved with Jenny. He acting like she made so many mistake... she made that mistake by abandoning them... and yes that wasn't right however she should at least get one more chance at making it right.

Oddly enough it sort of line up to what Karen did to Dan... which we would find out later on... I understand why Karen made that decision but that decision changed the course of so many events...

So yeah, my issue with Jake is that he wasn't even trying which is why I would've accepted if he went with supervised visits because he was not sure about Nicki as a responsible parent.

Quote:
Think it was meant to give the impression that he still had feelings for Peyton, at least in my feelings. They clearly weren't planning on doing the NH marriage twist at this point lol

Don't think we get anything more with LK after this right?

Just a bit sudden, lol
Oh so you think at this time the writers were still trying to play on Nathan still having some kind of feelings for Peyton even if it was physical? It did seem that way. I agree... I guess you can take the scene either way but to me it seemed like he was still into Peyton...

I don't remember anything with Larry/Karen after this episode, i think it just shifts back to Karen/Kieth and than of course Kieth soon finding out the truth about Dan and Karen when it came to Lucas...

I guess Karen just picking up where he left off when Karen returned from Italy....
Old 03-16-2020, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I will watch it this week.
Old 03-16-2020, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin0611 (View Post)
I will watch it this week.
Great
Old 03-16-2020, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Which makes it sad that I believe throughout most of season 3 she wore the curly hair.

Lucas was back to the Lucas that was my favorite character early in the season so it was nice to see that back.

Worked for me perfectly.

It's tough to remember the Brooke/Karen scenes outside of their season 2 stuff but it's nice re-watching season 1 and seeing how many other scenes they actually shared!

I agree. Lucas and Jake were so close as friends in season 1 and then we don't see it anymore... also I think Jake stop being a Raven basketball player which probably contributes to it....

Well Larry and Karen deserved it for being bad chaperones as they were.
Whitey was correct that they shouldn't have went on the bus if they weren't going to take this serious.

That was really one of my favorite Lucas moments ever. Sometimes you think you want something until you actually get it. lol And yes, LH friendship has been the main one sacrificed in favor of NH.
Can't really remember, lol

It was

Yes it is

It certainly didn't help

Definitely

Same It sure was

Quote:
Although I should've gotten by B/N in this episode, I would've kept everything the way it was because I loved the N/P interaction in this episode and it really was the first one that really made me enjoy them as friends. They became one of my favorite friends for the show after this episode. Same as Brooke, this was an important episode for Mouth as a character and the Mouth/Brooke friendship so it'd be tough for me to re-write what we got even if I am side-eye bitter over not getting B/N. lol

You are completely right... to me he shouldn't really be able to make the permanent decision that Nicki should not be involved with Jenny. He acting like she made so many mistake... she made that mistake by abandoning them... and yes that wasn't right however she should at least get one more chance at making it right.

Oddly enough it sort of line up to what Karen did to Dan... which we would find out later on... I understand why Karen made that decision but that decision changed the course of so many events...

So yeah, my issue with Jake is that he wasn't even trying which is why I would've accepted if he went with supervised visits because he was not sure about Nicki as a responsible parent.
Yeah, the NP and BM scenes were too important in 1x18 to get rid imo.

He was too young to make that decision imo

It sure did

That would have made more sense

Quote:
Oh so you think at this time the writers were still trying to play on Nathan still having some kind of feelings for Peyton even if it was physical? It did seem that way. I agree... I guess you can take the scene either way but to me it seemed like he was still into Peyton...

I don't remember anything with Larry/Karen after this episode, i think it just shifts back to Karen/Keith and than of course Kieth soon finding out the truth about Dan and Karen when it came to Lucas...

I guess Karen just picking up where he left off when Karen returned from Italy....
I think they were, at least in this episode

Didn't think so

??
Old 03-21-2020, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I meant that Kieth was picking up where he left off when Karen returned from Italy... he originally was going to propose to her but things got changed when the car accident happened.
Old 03-21-2020, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That makes sense
Closed Thread   Post New Thread