Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2008, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

"One Million Billionth of a Millisecond on a Sunday Morning" Episode Discussion

Post away, this is sure to be an interesting topic!
Old 09-09-2008, 12:48 AM
Elite Fan

Everyone is oddly silent...

Okay so anyone here who knows me knows that I don't ship on this show beyond that of my beloved BFFs and that I adore both Brooke and Peyton fairly equal. I don't bash on P Sawyer or B Davis and I like to keep it that way.

That being said, I think it's a huge slap in the face to the fans of this friendship to not have Peyton question Brooke about everything going on. I know she's in pre-marital bliss and that sometimes people in that state of mind don't realize what else is going on around them, but these girls have been together for decades and know one another better than anyone on the planet and Peyton doesn't know something is wrong with Brooke?

I refuse to believe she'd just shrug things off like it was some bad incident of karma. Come on Peyton!

That all being said, this is a HUGE storyline for Sophia and she's knocking it out of the park. I actually hurt when I first saw her, props to the makeup department for the amazing job of making her look so damn horrid.

I'm curious if Brooke was just beaten or if she were raped, this could really go either way and although it's cliche and Soap Opera-esque, the possibility that Brooke could become pregnant from a rape would be amazing storytelling for someone who wants a child so badly. That would turn this up on its edge and I believe Sophia would be awesome with this storyline if that's where they went.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haven't watched it yet Will sometime today though.

Quote:
I'm curious if Brooke was just beaten or if she were raped, this could really go either way and although it's cliche and Soap Opera-esque, the possibility that Brooke could become pregnant from a rape would be amazing storytelling for someone who wants a child so badly. That would turn this up on its edge and I believe Sophia would be awesome with this storyline if that's where they went.
That would be an awesome storyline!
Icon: ?
BA4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:38 AM
Extreme Fan

I haven't watched it yet either but I think that would be an interesting storyline to watch and I can't believe Peyton didn't notice...that friendship has always been one-sided so I guess it doesn't even surprise me
Old 09-09-2008, 07:19 AM
Absolute Fan

I was kinda disappointed after this episode for many reasons :
- It's unreal that Peyton believed Brooke's story , she was so hurt physically and mentally in this episode . I never liked BP friendship , and now I've got one more reason : this frendship is one sided and Peyton is selfish and only cares about her ow happiness .
-We didn't have a BL scene , I thought we would have at least one scene but no . It's stupid cause their friendship was rebuilt last season and in the last episode they exchanged emotional ILY's , I thought Lucas would be worried about her but he just said " I wanted to see her " . It's not enough for me .

In many ways I also liked this episode especially because of Sophia's amazing acting . She was gorgeous , she makes me cry when she said " I'm not gonna cry" to Deb . I agree with Nikki and I have a bad feeling she got rapped: I mean she doesn't want anyone to touch her , her scars on her legs . It could be a very good storyline for Sophia . We'll see .

Furthermore , I loved Jamie's and Skillz' reaction to Lucas and Peyton's engagement ." Have you ever be in love with aunt Brooke ? " " Who's next ? Brooke ? " Love it

Can't wait next episode to see how Haley and Lucas will react .

icon : B.Davis
liora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:04 AM
Addicted Fan

SOPHIA WAS AMAZING, so AMAZING. I cried twice because I really felt for Brooke, she has no one to turn to, and the one person she wanted to turn to rejected her

So sad, a very sad eppy.

The rest was blah, dan/carrie was boring, a very unrealistic storyline, L/P was cheesy once again and the NHJ was okay I guess.
ur_sailboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Sophia owns all.
Lp was horrible
Jamie is adorable beyond words!
pretty much my feelings on the episode.

B♥L
ALWAYSLOVE-BL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:18 AM
Extreme Fan

I loved Brooke in this, I see a little breakdown to BP friendship...first, Brooke was all "I wished it was your boney ass that fell down the stairs" Now I know she was just trying to make a joke but...hidden meaning?

Then...when they were on the couch, and Peyton was saying all the things Brooke had done for her and Brooke goes "Well what do I get from that?"

I still can't believe that Peyton just left like that! And that she believed the whole "I fell down the stairs" excuse! I mean come on! How could she get bruises on her neck from falling down the stairs? Even her eyes like that...if I saw someone like that and they told me that excuse I would be really suspicios yet of course in true Peyton Sawyer fashion she turns it so its about herself.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

god poor brooke, sophia did amazing job

god my heart broke for brooke in this eppy so hurt and alone Why did peyton believe that story if my best firend looked like that and said she fell down the stairs i wouldnt believe it!

Brooke saying im not going to cry to Deb makes me think she didnt just get knocked around When it was the LPJ scene and then brooke alone on her bed Sophia did an amzing job!!

Loved the Jamie and Skills menation of Brooke

jowat Icon
*LilGemz* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Those make up artists really did a fantastic job!
Old 09-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara92-brucas (View Post)
Those make up artists will did a fantastic job!
ITA

jowat Icon
*LilGemz* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

I just watched it and what can I say - once again it was a big disappointment.

Sophia was great in the few scenes she actually got to be in. Other than that the whole episode was very much the worse material I have ever seen.

I can´t wait for this show to end , or hell I can´t wait for Sophia to leave so that I don´t have a reason to watch this show anymore.

It is so disappointing. The BP stuff. I always loved their friendship and even after the cheating in season 1, I was ok when Brooke forgave her and I loved them in season 2 + 3. But last night was really what made me see that there is nothing to that friendship that is worth it , in my opinion.

Brooke was there for Peyton whenever she could have been. And Peyton gets home and believes she fell off the stairs and has those kind of bruises and starts talking about her wedding plans?

Not to mention that she stays 1 NIGHT with Brooke, not even asking if Brooke needs her for more nights after what happened. She may not know the real story there, but my god, just the bruises should have made her worry or even say "hey maybe I should stick around for a day or 2 to see if she will be ok". But no. She seemed in such a rush to move in with Lucas. And I don´t mean to bash but this episode has just proven to me once again who Peyton cares about - herself and noone else. I know if it had been my friend who looked like that, I wouldn´t leave her side, if she called the cops on me. In my book, that´s what real friends do. They put their happiness aside when they see that you are in pain bc that automatically means they are in pain too.

I am just so disappointed in Peyton and nothing that happens in the next episodes will change that . Bc she wasn´t there when it really mattered. And she has just proven to be selfish and I didn´t even see any real concern in her face. All I saw was her kinda trying to reach Brooke so she can say bye.
I just don´t get it.

About the LP stuff. Yuck. All I have to say.

I am glad that Deb was at least there for Brooke. It´s heartbreaking that none of her friends were there for her.

And it broke my heart when she said what good she has out of being a good person

The Dan / Carrie stuff is too much.

Jamie was cute as always. But Q dying and the scenes with him and NHJ broke my heart Last time I cried like that was when Keith got killed.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know it's huge for Sophia, this storyline finally all eyes on Brooke
I don't get it how Peyton believed Brooke's story about falling

I didn't really understand everything, why Brooke didn't tell Peyton and why she called Deb, I have the feeling theres something behind it all we'll see later on

Dan/Carrie is starting to annoy me
the shooting of Q didn't shock me, it's sad though, and maybe it didn't shock me cause I read the spoiler but I thought they kinda missed out on something, I think they tried to make it a shocking scene, but it wasn't

but anyway.... for Sophia and Sophia only
Old 09-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm disapointed that they killed Q, I thought he was a good character.

I am glad that Deb was there for Brooke, at least someone knows what really happend to her.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah but I wished she would have called Haley
although...maybe she called Haley, but Deb picked up the phone