Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2008, 09:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well, I heard that Joy, Hilarie, Paul, Lee, Antwon and Michela went. I really hope my theory is true. James just doesn't seem like the type to skip out on appearances, unless it was for something really important. And Sophia's surgery sounds really important. Then again, that could be my crazy imagination reading way too much into it.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Scott (View Post)
But we both know that you wanted pics of them kissing

Have you been confusing us again, hun?
Old 05-14-2008, 06:52 AM
Absolute Fan

I like your theory Tiffany

icon : B.Davis
Old 05-14-2008, 07:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallToPieces23 (View Post)
Well, I heard that Joy, Hilarie, Paul, Lee, Antwon and Michela went. I really hope my theory is true. James just doesn't seem like the type to skip out on appearances, unless it was for something really important. And Sophia's surgery sounds really important. Then again, that could be my crazy imagination reading way too much into it.
I like this idea! It would be so cute if thats why he didnt go to take care of Sophia.

(Lucas&Peyton, Blair and Dan, Seth and Summer, Zack and Kelly, Ray and Neela, Ryan and Marissa)
icon by rosie_nic
[/B]
Old 05-14-2008, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love JS, but even if I didn't, now I'd wish for them to be together, just to shut all the stupid haters up. And since James has ''changed'' so much bc of Sophia, maybe they'll do a sex tape together, you know since Sophia is such an attentionwhore and all... Sorry I'm just so sick of some ppl.
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 05-14-2008, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh a sextape, sound good. Maybe my people can get it!
The haters are wacko!

i love you. ♡
Old 05-14-2008, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love JS, but even if I didn't, now I'd wish for them to be together, just to shut all the stupid haters up. And since James has ''changed'' so much bc of Sophia, maybe they'll do a sex tape together, you know since Sophia is such an attentionwhore and all... Sorry I'm just so sick of some ppl.
yeah i wouldn't be surprised if a sextape went around on the internet soon
I can't believe some people! I mean come on get a life, stop bashing what/who you don't know!
If they really do like James then they'll respect his choice to be friends or go out with Sophia!
And anyways Soph is so great she'd make him happy for sure if they were together!
Old 05-14-2008, 12:20 PM
Loyal Fan

hi im lindsey! im usually over at the zac or vanessa boards,but i just LOVE LOVE these two together, i hope we see more of them!!

oh and please add me
Old 05-14-2008, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love you

You know my opinion on the whole JS dating thing, but I swear ppl are so ridiculous, it´s not even funny anymore

It actually made me laugh to go to the news thread and see some freaking newbie make a short post "James didn´t go bc of money" --- and suddenly 2 ppl make it seem like they know why James did it and why he didn´t show up.

Well if you are so much in the know, why the hell didn´t you make a post about it first. Why wait for someone else to bring it up?

I am telling you guys. It´s just these pathetic Sophia haters that don´t have anything better to do than blame her for everything. Maybe they can blame the Iraq war on her too since she has the last name as Bush. Get a grip of reality, seriously.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:01 PM
Loyal Fan

sorry my computer's been down for awhile now, why are people against this?! im so lost
Old 05-14-2008, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

Bc some ppl are childish and want to blame Sophia for everything possible.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSMloveOTH (View Post)
hi im lindsey! im usually over at the zac or vanessa boards,but i just LOVE LOVE these two together, i hope we see more of them!!

oh and please add me
You're added . Welcome to the thread Lindsey

BTW , I totally agree with everything you said Azra and Mina , I read so many stupid things about Sophia and James . These people have nothing better to do than spread rumors to make people look bad when they are such amazing persons . They need to get a life !!!

icon : B.Davis
Old 05-14-2008, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

They are not even worth mentioning, that´s how stupid it is.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Apperently Sophia changed James to be bad! I wonder what James did that makes him so bad? And it makes no sense since the James fans are bashing James only because of the Sophia rumours, I would guess that their reaction would be a whole lot different if the rumours weren't about Sophia and him. Well, well I know that JS are married and soon having 10 kids, so i'm all happy!

i love you. ♡
Old 05-14-2008, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

I don´t see any reason with this and ppl have gotten so obsessed with these rumours.

I mean get over it. If they are together ok. If not, ok too. But dude stop making it out to be such a big deal.