Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2011, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Lafferty's [Soph/James] #38: Because You Happened To Me, You Impacted Me, and I Will Always Treasure That The Most!

38th James Lafferty and Sophia Bush Appreciation Thread

THE s t o r y;

THE i n d i v i d u a l s;

WHY w e l o v e t h e m;

[COLOR="#333333"]COLOR]
James and Sophia are two of the most loving, humble people. The fact that they have a great friendship
which blossomed into something more is really a beautiful thing. They both deserve happiness, and if they
make each other happy then I fully support them. I wish them nothing but the best.
simplyme1018
I always wanted Sophia and James to be a couple. I have my real life couples that I want to be together
even when she was with Chad I thought James had a crush on her. And when they had their sex!tape scene
in season 4 I was so sure that they are gonna be together in the future. I just think that they are so cute and
have such a great chemistry. And I believe that James threat her like a princess. Honestly, I think that they
can be a couple that lasts. At least I hope so.
~Adema~
I love how they look together, I love that they were friends for so long and then fall in love,
I love that their relationship is so special to them that they want to keep it all private,
I love that special chemistry between them when they have scene together, I love that they
make each other happy, I love that they are both nice persons and I love that they found each other!
Iva-Cro
I absolutely love James and Sophia, because I think they are perfect for each other. I think they share the
same hearts. They are soulmates. James and Sophia are friends, partners and lovers. Every relationship
should start with friendship.One very important reason is that I love Sophia Bush and James Lafferty as two
individuals. They are my favourite characters on one tree hill and they are my favourite celebs in real life.
Together they are perfect. They look hot together. They have chemistry and they're just wonderful lovers.
I absolutely love Jophia. They are my favourite couple.
QQonetreehillQQ
James and Sophia have a natural appeal as a couple who have gone through years of being
close friends and having that as a strong foundation for their current romance. I support
them because they respect their privacy and expect others to, not flaunting their relationship
for media exposure. Their on-screen friendship is filled with chemistry and is one of the
only things I still look forward to seeing on the show. I wish them the best and really hope
their relationship goes the distance.
4brathan&brucas
Okay so you know when you first start watching a show and you immediatly decide who you're two favourite
characters are? IT'S THEM. OTH is NB heaven. Main reason for this is the chemistry between them. I see James
as the admirer, Watching Soph from afar and dreaming of her being his girlfriend and NOW she is! YAYZ. I truely
love how private they are and how both are completely professional on and off set. I hope this perfect couple
will be together for many years to come, if not I know they will remain great friends. Summing it up in three
words - Pure, Private and Proffesionaly AWESOME.
-Terri-

THE l i n k s;

SOPHIA;;
Stunning Sophia Bush
Sophia Fanatic
Sophia Bush Styles and art
Sophia-B.org
Sophia Bush Fan
Sophia Bush Central
Sophia-Bush.ru
Sophia Bush DailySophia-Bush.nl

JAMES;;
JL23 Community
JLa Web
James Lafferty World
J-Lafferty
James Lafferty Fans
Lafferty Online

{EphramAmy}
patricia

Last edited by break the window; 04-12-2011 at 12:03 PM
Old 04-09-2011, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

THE m a n i p s;

THE q u o t e s;

THE s o u n d t r a c k;

by jacgderon
JAMES & SOPHIA - SOUNDTRACK!

THE p i c t u r e s;

THE i c o n s;

[rest here]

THE a r t s;

The Laffterty's Family hopes that you enjoyed
the ride throuh their thread,
be sure to visit us again!

{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 04-09-2011, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

post away!
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 04-10-2011, 07:04 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread

Vicky
Old 04-10-2011, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt! the op is so pretty.
•icon by: deep within me
Old 04-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Total Fan

tftnt ! the op reminds me how much i miss them
Old 04-10-2011, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you all are so welcome!

I get nostalgic sometimes too. It surprised me to say "James has a girlfriend, her name is Sophia". I don't know. It's not like I never saw them as compatiable, but just to think about them dating. It just surprised me...in a good way though
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 04-11-2011, 06:58 AM
Total Fan

i was surprised too because i knew they are good friends but then i think about it and i'm like "sophia is great and james is a good guy so why not ?" whatever happened between them, i'm glad they still remain friends, i wosh we could have more BTS with them
Old 04-11-2011, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

How long did they dated?
Old 04-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Total Fan

i don't really know, maybe something like 6 months, all i know is that it was during s6, it's funny b/c thy were like my one of my "fantasy" couples and somehow it happened but not for to long but i already like them way before they dated
Old 04-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

they've been friends since day one and they dated for a short little bit. it seemed that once everyone knew, they didn't last long after that
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 04-12-2011, 03:17 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a creative one (View Post)
it seemed that once everyone knew, they didn't last long after that
exactly, it was definitely more than a fling or some dates, then we saw the airport pics but seriously you couldn't guessed at the time, i mean they weren't that obvious and just because two people hug in the airport doesn't mean they are dating and as you said they're friends since the beginning so it didn't bother me to see them hang out, i was actually pleased to see them that close

but chad's interview when he mentionned them didn't help at all, that really wasn't a smart move then austin came in the picture and you know he came (for sophia) during s6 so during the time james and sophia were dating so i really hope that they've broken up first THEN some time after she dated austin
this is so complicated but that's their lives and the only thing that matters is that they're still friends b/c that could have ended up really badly
Old 04-12-2011, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

Im glad they're still friends. it could have ended alot worst, but it didn't.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:01 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic Goddess (View Post)
Im glad they're still friends. it could have ended alot worst, but it didn't.
Agree
Old 04-12-2011, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess not all cast members had an understanding to keep personal relationships of other cast members private.

It's not so much that the fans knew, the fans are harmless. They just smile and take a gazillion pictures and they go home and that's it. But it's the public fascination of paparazzi. When Sophia would do a red carpet and get questioned about her personal life. I think that's why she never involved herself in Twitter or Facebook or any other social media outlet. Everyone was so obsessed with every little detail that the idea of putting any part of her personal life out there would just be interpreted as something different.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Closed Thread   Post New Thread