Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2006, 03:05 AM
New Fan

Hello I am new and French and super too fan of Sophia Bush!!

Thus to express me in French I will use a translator thus excused to me in advance the faults.

How I put it on the title of my article, I am large large a fan of Sophia Bush!! I want to be it, I like it so much!!!!! Thanks to it I knew to take confidence in me, I have to find my style of clothing. Then it justifies to me to learn English (American).
The only problem it is that I am not it, and thus I am full with defects!!!!!! Enfaite Sophia Bush it is like one dope for me!! I know Ca can be weak to be with cro with a girl! But I can nothing there!

But it be necessary nevertheless that I me calm bus as I have say know that I be not it, I me be full of defect and Ca me do much of evil!!

I do not know too what you can do for me can be to advise me how to stop seeing only in it!

Veiled, then as it is a forum on Sophia Bush, I will like to have all pewters on it!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you very much!!
Old 08-16-2006, 07:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Welcome to you! I don't think that's the right place to introduce yourself, there's already a thread for that. Anyway, hope to see you post here more often.
Old 08-16-2006, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes please post this in the introduction thread at the top of the board and welcome!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread