Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2008, 02:54 AM
Elite Fan

Happy Birthday Jules!

Dear Jules, happy birthday sweetie. I wish you all the best on this day.May all your wishes come true on this day and for the rest of your life.I hope that you celebrate this special day with the people you love and with lots and lots of presents. I remember that last year for your b-day we talked for the first time.I said congrats and you said thanks and once I saw that you were one of the posters on the CS thread and that you seemed amazingly sweet, I decided to give it a go on the thread.Now,a year later, I can only say that I was very right about you and even more. We can always talk, about everything and anything, and sometimes it seems like we can never get tired of our ranting pm´s and how could we You have a wonderful heart hun, and you are not the kind of person who should be taken for granted. I feel blessed to have met you and that we have become such good friends, that share much more than the same love for "the couple". I love our MSN chats and your bawl smiley every time I have to leave. As much as you wanna be the queen you know you can´t trick me, I just know you too well.But I love you just as much as if you were the queen Anyways seeing as how I wrote a whole essay, I should just end it with I love you to death hun and I wish you the best things, one person can wish another, now and in the future. Bc you deserve it

He really is a hottie dudette.I think I might even try and steal him from you, but not today!

Oh and we can´t forget one of your all time favourites!!

Old 04-10-2008, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
feels|like|home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

Happy Birthday Jules!

Old 04-10-2008, 06:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Go Julie, it's your birthday
we're gonna party like it's your birthday

Well, "we" are not gonna party, but hopefully you will

Hope you're having an awesome day and I have to say it's been great getting to know you and rant. And rant

I don't have an art making program on my laptop yet (I think) so I'll just post a picture

Moonlight10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Birthday
Julie

hope you have a great day hun you deserve it!!!
Hope you get a lot of presents!!!!

love ya,
Leonie

Old 04-10-2008, 08:36 AM
Absolute Fan

Happy Birthday Jules

I wish you the best !! Have a great day !! Kisses
Liora

icon : B.Davis
liora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Birthday Queen Jules!!!!

Queen Sweetie wishes you a great day I wish you the best hun because you totally deserve it You rock!!!
Lov you loads hun

• • era • • [icon]
where we belong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

damn, double post.
Damon & Elena

Last edited by loezzzje; 04-10-2008 at 09:22 AM
loezzzje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

pfew luckily i'm on time now I just want to wish you a happy birthday hun, I hope you have the best birthday today because you are a great person. I'm so happy to know you because you're so kind to everyone and you're such a great gal. I love you and I hope we'll talk lot's and lot's more in the future!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULES!

"Co` latha breith sona dhuibh!"

I have no idea what it says. You?
Damon & Elena
loezzzje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Juullllees Happy Birthday hun! I hope you get everything you wish for and more and hope you have the greatest day ever! You're seriously the nicest person i know and you deserve nothing but the best. I'm so happy i can call you a friend. You're always there to make me love CS again right when i go to give up. Which is alot lol. We all bonded over the love of a couple but all became so much more than that. You know i love talking to you about everything and anything we've all ever talked about. From gushing to dealing with Magic Manip Makers. From Beckham to Fabio Okay, stop drooling, all i did was say his name! You know i wish you nothing but the best and I love ya You'll always be my favorite Harry Potter talking person lol

*coughs*

_Jmarit_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG Kellie I loooove you!
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
feels|like|home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 10:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Kellie!!!!!!!!!! My eyes, my eyes!!!
Moonlight10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Absolute Fan

OMG !! Kellie

icon : B.Davis
liora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Happy birthday Jules

Happy birthday, hot mama, my crazy queen, and all the nicknames i've for you. I think you're the one who got the most nicknames ever, which proves how special, unique and amazing you are. I wish you the best, and i hope you're having the best day with the people you love. I hope you get everything you wish for and more, and more, because you so deserve it, oh you really do. You're always here for everybody, you're a great listener, everyone loves you, heh, that's why you're our queen. I just adore you, we know each other since very long now, and i know i can count on you like all your friends can, we always have the best chat with the whole crew, we always have so much fun. It's such a joy to be around you. Now i need to sit on my Santa's knee and have a good time. I love you.

Old 04-10-2008, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Happy Birthday Jules!

I haven't talked to you in about two weeks and it feels like forever. For someone who I didn't even know two months ago.. I sure miss you now. You are my queenie and I love you and I hope you are spending this day in an awesome way, with people who love you and deserve the wonderul person that you are in their lives! I love our MSN chats and the way that you can always make me . You are the one who has introduced me to all the girls that I love so much here on FF. You were so nice when I was just a newbie. Thank you so much for being in my life. I <3 you.. and I'm hoping you're having a great day!!

Oh and I'm new at this so I'm thinking that the pictures from everyone else are your presents.. and I wanna give you a different present.. so I'll tell you that I'm developing a new BL theory.. and I think it's my best yet. And you'll be the first to know it. As soon as I complete it... so there.. that's my present since I have no idea how to post pictures,

PS I really miss you and hope to talk to you soon.
♥♥♥ (seasons 1-3)
BrucasplusNaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread