Old 09-16-2008, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

BH
BN
BJ
Old 09-16-2008, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

The Brooke/Peyton stuff broke my heart.

I loved the Brooke/Nathan scene. Can they hook up please?

The ending shot was great, loved Jamie/Brooke!
Old 09-17-2008, 02:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesophia (View Post)
BH
BN
BJ
Word

jowat Icon
*LilGemz* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:23 AM
Elite Fan

The only 3 things in the episode I liked were actually BH, BJ and BN.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

OMG Sam your new Avi

jowat Icon
Old 09-17-2008, 05:44 AM
Extreme Fan

The ending made me cry. It does prove how much of a strong bond Jamie and Brooke share...and there was probably a little bit of Jackson/Sophia in there too. But it was amazing, I really loved it.

Loved the Brooke/Nathan scene, I was surprised but loved it! When Nathan said something like "And I will be really pissed off if you dont come to me and talk about it" thats the way Nathan! Don't be all "Come to me if you want too, I will be there if you do" Tell her to come to you! And he did!

I actually enjoyed Haley scenes which was a little strange for me considering I haven't really been bothered about her since S4, but I really liked her interaction with her class. 2 girls who I was friends with in my class died last year (at different times) and another girl in another class and a boy too died and we had a little assembly for them after it happened but I didn't think it was enough to honor them...but what Haley did for her students, I really admired her for that.

Lucas annoyed me...as always. Peyton just made me want to scream "OPEN YOUR EYES! YOUR SUPPOSED BEST FRIEND NEEDS YOU!". I felt bad for Skills...he is obviously taking this pretty hard.

Jamie...wow...Jackson is an amazing actor. He was amazing, everything that he did in that episode amazed me. The ending broke my heart, with the cape...and the way he took Brooke's hand. Wow!

Carrie...I felt a little bad for her actually, but I still wish she would just go and die already! It's obvious that will be what will happen...die or gets locked into a mental home, where she belongs of course.

I don't think the episode was a great episode however it was really sad and I think that was the point to it. In my opinion, it was much worse than Keith's funeral which is a little odd considering Keith was family, but oh well.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I felt bad for Carrie too - it was a nice twist imho and it really changed my perception of her. still hate her from last season though
Icon: ?
BA4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA4eva (View Post)
I felt bad for Carrie too - it was a nice twist imho and it really changed my perception of her. still hate her from last season though
Same here

jowat Icon
Old 09-17-2008, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am looking forward however as to how the story will continue.... i want it to stay Dan/Carrie scenes

even though i know it won't
Icon: ?
BA4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

WOW...WOW...WOW

that's all I can say about Sophia's acting. She did an incredible job!!!
I loved all the Brooke scenes especially the one with Jaime. They do have a really strong connection. I just hope we'll get scenes like that in the future.
The Brathan scene was adorable. I'm happy that finally someone is trying to be there for Brooke. I loved everything Nathan said and I really hope Brooke will let him help her with these dark moments.
I also liked the BH scene. Finally we got a real friendship talk. I'm sure Haley understood that there's a lot more than just a fall behind all those bruises but she respects Brooke's decision to hide the truth until she's ready to face it and tell everybody.
Jaime was just amazing!!! Jackson is so talented and his scene totally broke my heart His convo with Q's brother was
I found the scene with Q's mother really sad too. She is trying to be strong but she's breaking inside. I can't even imagine what a mother can feel when his child is gone especially at his age
Peyton was boring as always (and not to talk about LP ). It really bothered me when she went to C/B store just to tell Brooke what happened. She didn't even ask her how she was feeling...and it's totally unexcusable how she still didn't understand that Brooke is going into a tough moment.

I kinda feel sad for Carrie...it should have been terrible for her to lose her child but she must understand that she can't replace him with jaime...and besides she should think about haley too...who better than her knows what losing a child means.

• • era • • [icon]
where we belong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

I for some reason feel nothing when I watch Carrie.

I even sympathised with Psycho Derek at the end. But for some reason I don´t really feel sorry for Carrie. I mean yeah ok your kid got killed, but is that a reason to take someone else´s kid?
Old 09-18-2008, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

this episode was truly amazing.

i mean...the brooke/nathan scene pretty much gave me a freaking heart attack. haha. and the final scene with brooke/jamie, when she just started to bawl broke my freaking heart.
-Beautiful Disaster- is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread