Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2008, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

"Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly" Episode Discussion

I hope no one minds that I started this but I didn't see a thread for this open and it was such a great ep!!!

Quote:
Quentin's death brings sorrow to Tree Hill and Haley and Nathan must find the words to help Jamie understand. Brooke continues to hide the truth of her attack which strains her friendship with Peyton and Lucas and Skills meet Quentin's grief-stricken family.
I really enjoyed this ep. the Brooke scene were so good! And I the suprise Brooke/Nathan scene - it was so awesome. I that both he and Haley knew something was up right away! It was so great to see her friends there for her and I was really happy that it was them and NOT Peyton!

Brooke/Jamie scene at the end was sooo heart breaking!

And I that there wasn't many LP scenes! Was such a relief!!!

Awesome ep!
Icon: ?
BA4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

BN, that's all I have to say!

The Brooke/Jaime scene brooke me into 5000000000 pieces. The only scene that made me cry.
nadia/100k at Dianna|
obsessedwithagron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know! I've hardly ever cried for this show but that scene
Old 09-16-2008, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And it was like Jaime knew, that little boy knew exactly what she needed, when her friends didn't even know. He just stood with her and held her hand.

God, I'm tearing up all over again
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Old 09-16-2008, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know it was such a great moment. I'm really glad he was with her when she broke down BJ are like the best team
Old 09-16-2008, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

BJ are awesome together. By far my favorite Jaime scenes are with Brooke. Jackson/Sophia just have great chemistry together.
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Old 09-16-2008, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

they really do. Gah that part where he takes her hand

And I the BH scene. When Brooke asks about Jamie and Haley's response that she wanted to know how she was doing so great. that is a friendship!
Old 09-16-2008, 11:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

I loved the BN and BJ scene im glad that someone went to check on Brooke and loved Nathtan for that When brooke started crying and Jamie held her hand after he put the cape on the casket poor jamie and brooke

just wish we would of had a BL scene

jowat Icon
*LilGemz* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

BH were adorable I know I may be in the minority here but I also loved the BP! <3

Jamie grabbing her hand just literally made me bawl.
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Old 09-16-2008, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

The first BP scene I and the second scene i didn't
Old 09-16-2008, 12:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

jowat Icon
*LilGemz* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hee! Glad i'm not the only one
Old 09-16-2008, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

This show has become into a joke seriously.

First of all I didn´t see any reaction from Chad. When Skillz comes to his house and then they tell the players that something happened, I see absolutely nothing in his facial expression. His face is motionless completely. As if he is staring into a white wall. And I usually think that Chad is amazing in those kind of scenes Maybe that´s just me but it felt like he didn´t even want to be there And he just seems to be trying too hard in the scene with Skillz . Again just my opinion but Chad/Lucas has done better work in my personal opinion.

The episode as a whole was stupid. They are making a big deal (not that they shouldn´t) about Q´s death but I feel like they didn´t even make that big of a deal or morn this much when Keith died. We didn´t see Nathan and Haley for instance cry when Keith died but yet Q seems to mean so much to them all.

The Dan and Carrie stuff is ridiculous. It´s a waste of showtime. I love Paul but carrie is really pointless to this show. She doesn´t bring drama to it - she just makes you want to turn it off completely.

Jamie was adorable as always. He delivered the scenes as someone twice his age - when he is talking to Q´s little brother on the swings - my heart broke. "Quentin was my brother - Quenting was my friend" Such a strong and powerfull scene. And it has a great effect that it´s between 2 children. And when he gives him the jersey - boy I was not prepared for that

The speech Q´s mother holds when she meets Lucas and Skillz and Haley is so heartbreaking as well. Hats off to Mark for writing those words.

The NH scene where Nathan tells Haley about the time he was a child and he was freaked and Dan made him kiss the corpse. It was really good to see a "really" scene between them for a change.

In the scene where Brooke holds her "speech" about how life sucks - I am so disappointed in that scene. Peyton nor Lucas didn´t even look at her - how could they just leave it at that and think that everything is ok when she said all the things she said? God they are both such horrible friends. I can´t believe that Mark has made BL friends in season 5. It´s ridiculous considering now he doesn´t even see her bruises all over her face or her basically screaming out how much pain she is in. And Nathan is the only one who actually looked after her when she left, and Haley is the one who came out to her . I know they seemed like they believed her but I feel like with both NH they made Brooke believe in an honest way that no matter what they will be there for her and they have both proven that when they came to her. When Haley came out to her and Nathan came to her house.

Peyton only came to her store to tell her that Lucas is a mess. Not to check up on her. I don´t see how that can even be clasified as a friendship.
And the same goes with BL. It seems like all Lucas cares about it himself and Peyton. He has never been this selfish. I thought he was supposed to care. Yet he couldn´t even ask Brooke if she was ok

But I guess we have Mark to thank for that
Good to see how he is treating a fanbase who has stuck by him for so many years. He couldn´t even give us one lousy scene.

The BP scene was completely pointless. Peyton took her clothes back? Yeah so what? She wants a medal for it - that won´t fix Brooke and she should know that or she should even try to know it

There was too much Joy in this episode in my opinion. She was amazing , no doubt about it. But a little too much.

Sophia was amazing. Once again I am convinced that this woman is destined for greatness and that she has just scratched surface with this show. And there is so much better for her outside OTH. But she really was so convincing. Every scene she did, made me want to bawl my eyes out. Her eyes are so powerfull.

The BJ scene at the end was just wow. The best scene this season. So much emotion. So much heartbreak in that one short scene

The BN scene was perfect! Every word Nathan said to her was just pure perfection. I loved it. That he said he wanted her to come to talk to him about it, that it doesn´t surprise him she is thinking about other people, that she shouldn´t forget they were there for her. The scene was just overall perfection. It couldn´t have been better and I am so glad that at least someone is proving to be a friend to her
Old 09-16-2008, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ Great post! I completely agree! Except I did enjoy the ep and didn't see it as a waste

Except the Lucas Peyton bits

Quote:
And Nathan is the only one who actually looked after her when she left, and Haley is the one who came out to her . I know they seemed like they believed her but I feel like with both NH they made Brooke believe in an honest way that no matter what they will be there for her and they have both proven that when they came to her. When Haley came out to her and Nathan came to her house.
That was such a great moment! I swear I NH more for it !

Quote:
The BP scene was completely pointless. Peyton took her clothes back? Yeah so what? She wants a medal for it - that won´t fix Brooke and she should know that or she should even try to know it

Quote:
The BN scene was perfect! Every word Nathan said to her was just pure perfection. I loved it. That he said he wanted her to come to talk to him about it, that it doesn´t surprise him she is thinking about other people, that she shouldn´t forget they were there for her. The scene was just overall perfection. It couldn´t have been better and I am so glad that at least someone is proving to be a friend to her
I completely agree. It was such an amazing moment and some people hated it - but those were just the non-Brooke fans so i dont' care about them But I thought it was so perfect and I was so happy that it was him - in a non romantic way of course. I BN but as friends

Quote:
The BJ scene at the end was just wow. The best scene this season. So much emotion. So much heartbreak in that one short scene
ITA - this was my fave scene as well, followed very closely by the BN and BH scene !
Old 09-16-2008, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have one thing to say ..that eppy made me cry a lot Esp. the last scene with Brooke and Jamie! OMG! It was a really beautiful/sad scene

I really loved the Brooke and Nathan scene I wasn't expecting a scence of these two ..It was really perfect! What Nathan said was beautiful ..he really cares about her. Everything was perfect I'm happy that Haley came to see her She's a great friend!

Other than that ..I cried at every Haley, Jamie and Nathan scenes It was too sad and I'm very sensitive for things like that!

The Carrie stuff was unecessary.

Peyton is stupid! Sorry ..

And I have to say : Sophia was just amazing in that eppy
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread