Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2011, 04:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Can I be added
Old 02-13-2011, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesophia (View Post)
I loved how Victoria acted at Brooke's wedding. She was tearing up while Brooke was getting married.
I was really surprised at that. I saw Brooke walking herself down the aisle. Or if Lucas/Peyton returned, I'd think he'd walk her down the aisle. I never thought Victoria would considering their history as of late.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-13-2011, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesophia (View Post)
I loved how Victoria acted at Brooke's wedding. She was tearing up while Brooke was getting married.
I was really surprised at that. I saw Brooke walking herself down the aisle. Or if Lucas/Peyton returned, I'd think he'd walk her down the aisle. I never thought Victoria would considering their history as of late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH (View Post)
there were nice moments but it's still gonna take a long time before she totally redeem herself to brooke but i guess it's an encouraging start
it's a start, but how many starts has Victoria had? She treated Brooke like crap all her life. Put her down at every opporutnity when becoming her 'business partner' in Clothes/Bros. And then when finally we may have seen that redemption of Victoria really being a mother to Brooke, she steps like ten feet backwards when basically telling Brooke's she's stupid and talentless and has no idea what she's doing. IMO, Victoria will never change...she may pretend to change...but I doubt she ever will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kika_m (View Post)
Can I be added
yep, I added you
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-13-2011, 05:18 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a creative one (View Post)

it's a start, but how many starts has Victoria had? She treated Brooke like crap all her life. Put her down at every opporutnity when becoming her 'business partner' in Clothes/Bros. And then when finally we may have seen that redemption of Victoria really being a mother to Brooke, she steps like ten feet backwards when basically telling Brooke's she's stupid and talentless and has no idea what she's doing. IMO, Victoria will never change...she may pretend to change...but I doubt she ever will.
I definitely agree with you, i think she just took advantage of the fact it was her wedding so she brought a nice gift everything would be fine but i didn't bought it, and technically, brooke didn't say she could come, she basically invited herself by saying " i'll see you in the church" which is just classic victoria, so i am all for brooke for being tolerable with her but it's clear that vicky isn't trusworthy

I would have rather see brooke walking down the aisle alone than with lucas, it would be just too weird, i mean sure they close friends but with all their history it would have been maybe awkward (and honestly i'm not sure how sophia, and probably austin would feel about filming that lol), i would have prefer mouth since he's pretty much her guy best friend (even if i wish they have more scenes) and in the time capsule she said that she'll be probably married to the "senator Mcfarden" so it would be kinda a full circle and we all know that he used to have a crush on her so it could have been cute

or even nathan, after all, they know each other way before haley came into their lives and we all know how their lives are pretty much similar and since haley was the MOH and jamie the best man, it would have made sense, the lack of focus from the creators on the BN friendship is seriously pissing me off

Last edited by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH; 02-13-2011 at 05:26 PM
Old 02-13-2011, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just had Haley and Nathan's wedding in my head and how perfect it was for Lucas to walk her down the aisle...but Lucas was Haley's best friend and it made the most sense.

Maybe not Mouth because he's kind of annoying lol but what about Nathan. Haley was the maid of honor, Jamie was the best man...it would be perfect.

And I do think that Victoria took Brooke's father not showing up to her advantage. Victoria made it all about her (as usual) as being the parent to show up and took every point to note that he wasn't showing up. Typical Victoria though. I would have liked to see the actor cast as Brooke's father. We never really got any sense of who he was at all.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-13-2011, 05:36 PM
Total Fan

you're right, it made with lucas and haley, i think mouth's storylines make him annoying but yeah, i wish nathan had a bigger part in the wedding, you know, i think in the scene when haley see brooke just before the ceremony, if victoria hadn't interrupted them, it would have been perfect if brooke told haley that her father wouldn't come and haley would've said something like "oh well maybe nathan can go with you"

victoria's comments about brooke's dad were just pointless, if it wasn't for her sneaky ways, she wouldn't have been in the wedding neither, i guess she couldn't accept the fact that brooke DID invited her father and not her
Old 02-13-2011, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

victoria can't stand to be #1...it's sad

and Nathan sitting there during Haley and Jamie's speeches was weird. He's always apart of the weddings...
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-13-2011, 06:03 PM
Total Fan

i know, right? he was just there standing like some random guest, he could at least been in the same table with BJ and haley + jamie
Old 02-13-2011, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would've seen Nathan as more of a suitable best man than Jamie...he was cute and had a good speech, but it made more sense...
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-13-2011, 06:55 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a creative one (View Post)
I would've seen Nathan as more of a suitable best man than Jamie...he was cute and had a good speech, but it made more sense...
i was hoping too for nathan being the best man or at least a groommen so we would get more scenes between him and julian getting to know each other and eventually becoming friends, i liked their scene in 8x13, i thought it was a little improvement plus nathan knows that julian CAN plays basketball ,now that julian is married to nathan's wife's bff/nathan's son's godmother, i hope they'll eventually become close
Old 02-13-2011, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

they're all family one way or another. the wedding just seemed off in a few ways and that was one of them
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-13-2011, 08:01 PM
Total Fan

right, except some details, the most important thing is that the wedding was great and as you said, they're a family, i hope the writers get that and will eventuallly show it ,but we never know what to expect from them

Last edited by F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH; 02-14-2011 at 10:52 AM
Old 02-14-2011, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

with it getting the last few episodes, we hope they can get the message
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 08-06-2011, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 08-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

fantastic cover