Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2008, 10:06 AM
Addicted Fan

Chad♥Sophia #351 :Because when you take my hand again, forever will begin

351st Chad M. Murray Sophia A. Bush A p p r e c i a t i o n Thread
- When you take my hand again, forever will begin - by Raine

- Please avoid discussing or mentioning Kenzie in this thread.

- Please don't post private pictures here as we don't do that out of respect for both Chad and Sophia and their relationship,
if you have a private picture you would like to share with the CS girls please do so via PM.

Thank You.

C h a d . M i c h a e l . M u r r a y

Chad was born in Buffalo on 24th of august 1981.His father Rex Murray (an air traffic controller) raised Chad and his siblings from a very early age. Chad found a ready audience early on. When he was four or five years old, he performed skits and sang made-up songs for his large family which includes three brothers, a half-brother and a sister. Chad attended Clarence high school in his home town of Clarence. At 15 he was in hospital due to a football injury it was there that a nurse said he should do modeling. At 17 years old Chad was spotted at a modeling convention in Orlando and a manager by the name of John Simmons persuaded Chad to follow his dream of acting after he had graduated high school. Before acting he did a lot of modeling for big names like Skechers, Hilfiger and Gucci .His first role was a guest part on Diagnosis murder and was followed with roles in aftermath Murphy’s Law and CSI.In the tv show Gilmore Girls he had a recurring role as the character of Tristan Dugrey he then went on to star in another popular WB show Dawson’s Creek as the character of Charlie Todd .He also filmed a pilot for a show called The Lone Ranger which he put a amazing performance in but the show unfortunately didn’t get picked up .In 2003 Chad won the role of Lucas Scott in one tree hill, a role he could from personal experience identify with . He has appeared in many films Freaky Friday, A Cinderella Story, House Of Wax and Home Of The Brave and brings powerful performances to every role he’s ever played. He is soon going to be headed back to Wilmington to film the next season of one tree hill. And this is just the beginning for him as he’s bound to go far indeed with the amazing acting ability he has teamed with his great personality and down to earth nature.

S o p h i a . A n n a . B u s h

Sophia was born on July 8th 1982 and was born and raised in Pasadena California. Her father is Charles Bush a celebrity photographer and her mother is Maureen Bush a photography student manager. At an early age she actually wanted to be a doctor but started doing theater in school and loved it. She attended university for 3 years and was a member of the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority .Her first appearance in a film was the 2002 comedy Van Wilder where she played the character of Sally. Since then she has appeared in a tv shows such as Nip Tuck and Sabrina the teenage witch but is best known for her role in one tree hill where she won the heart of millions of viewers by playing the character of Brooke Davis. Sophia is known for her down to earth personality and her big heart and always takes the time out for her fans. She has won a rising star award for her recent work on the big screen in The Hitcher. She is currently filming for a new film The Narrows and will soon be headed back to Wilmington for the 5th series of one tree hill. Sophia loves dogs and currently owns three of them. In her spare time, she enjoys scrap-booking, reading, and hanging out with her friends. Nominated for 3 awards at this years TCA and having already won the “rising star” award at Vali film festival this girl proves shes one of the best actresses we have seen in a long time.

{The Special Two}

I've hardly been outside my room in days,
'cause I don't feel that I deserve the sunshine's rays.
The darkness helped until the whiskey wore away,
And it was then I realize the conscience never fades.
When you're young you have this image of your life:
That you'll be scrupulous and one day even make a wife.
And you make boundaries you'd never dream to cross,
And if you happen to you wake completely lost.
But I will fight for you, be sure that
I will fight until we're the special two once again.

And we will only need each other, we'll bleed together,
Our hands will not be taught to hold another's,
When we're the special two.
And we could only see each other, we'll bleed together,
These arms will not be taught to need another,
'Cause we were the special two.

I remember someone old once said to me:
"That lies will lock you up with truth the only key."
But I was comfortable and warm inside my shell,
And couldn't see this place would soon become my hell.
So is it better to tell and hurt or lie to save their face?
Well I guess the answer is don't do it in the first place.
I know I'm not deserving of your trust from you right now,
But if by chance you change your mind you know I will not let you down
'cause we were the special two, and we'll be again.

And we will only need each other, we'll bleed together,
Our hands will not be taught to hold another's,
When we're the special two.
And we could only see each other, we'll bleed together,
These arms will not be taught to need another,
'Cause we were the special two.

I step outside my mind's eye's for a minute.
And I look over me like a doctor looking for disease,
Or something that could ease the pain.
But nothing cures the hurt you, you bring on by yourself,
Just remembering, just remembering how we were...

When we would only need each other, we'd bleed together,
Our hands would not be taught to hold another's,
We were the special two.
And we could only see each other, we'd bleed together,
These arms would not be taught to need another,
'Cause we're the special two.

It's funny to watch them.
they say they're n o t in love.
but they have such chemistry.
it's only a matter of t i m e until
they realize that they belong together.

It's not who you spend
the m o s t time with,
its who you have the best
m.e.m.o.r.i.e.s with.

They still w a n t each other.
They still n e e d each other more than anything in the world.
They're just taking a long time to figure it all out.

{If u have anything to add, to any list send a pm to B.Scott}

It's undeniable
That boy & that girl,
it's true love.

|| Mitchell ღ Kate ||

Last edited by iamraine89; 08-02-2008 at 10:14 AM
Old 08-02-2008, 10:07 AM
Addicted Fan

{ They're so awesome and when they're together, it's like... your eyes are peeled to them. Don't worry if you stare bc a lot of ppl stare @ them when they're together. LOL. Soemtimes they'd even be on opposite sides of the room, and 1 would look, then the other, then the other again, then the other... and then they'd catch eyes real quick and look away. I remember 1 time during like 306-307 when they did that [the eppy when Brooke was trying to get Luke back] and she was talking to Hil and he was over there on his cell by crew members, and they kept glancing @ e/o, and when they caught eyes, Sophia jerked away real quick and whispered somethign in Hilarie's ear and Hil just tilted her head and her eyes got really big and Sophia just nodded like crazy w/a smile. I was closer to Chad than her on that part but I could just tell there was something giddy going on. }

{ Bridg told me in S3 where Brooke is kissing Chris Keller in the bleachers [Luke's imagination], they dont show Sophia's face, bc she was really broken up to kiss a guy in front of him bc even though they were split up at the time, and it was upsetting her. [Bridg is Soph's stand in.]
She also told me that also in 317 in the "rescue eachother" scene, after he says good to know she's here, she goes, "I am here...we both are." Well his line was suppossed to be, "I know that. I know that." But he improved instead and said, "I know. ..It's good being here... especially with you." That was not scripted. And you can see they're both choked up in that one as well. Chad almost starts crying and has to close his eyes, and Sophia swallows really hard when he says that and shuts her eyes too, and almost flubs on her lines. :] And the lines following that, you can just see how their reactions are different. Oh and that kiss in 317 was not scripted! She flops up her hand bc it surprised her that Chad was that in the moment.}

{ I'll tell you though on the S3 finale when they did their final dance, Sophia had to break from that shot several occassions and walk off set bc she was crying so much. And if you look closely when he pulls her closely, she breaths in bc she's trying not to cry. Then they break away and you can see both of them chocking up. Look closely into their eyes. You'll see it. Also, that wasn't scripted for him to pull her closer. I asked Ian about that and he told me that whole thigng was in fact scripted differently, but they let them improv it. And Annissa, her makeup artist that day is a good friend and she told me that Soph was inside the trailer saying stuff like, "How can I act when this feels so real to me??"}

{ During 403 when she's sitting on the bench and he goes, "You know what, Brooke? You broke up with me... but I thought we'd atleast be friends" and walks away? Well during 1 take, he got up to walk away and he tripped over his shoe! And she busts out laughing and goes "My God, you're such a clumsy @$$!" And he gets really red and goes back to retake it and while they were measuring, he'd stick his tounge out at her and make her laugh and she smacked his leg and said, "Do it again and I'm chopping it off!" and he goes, "Ooh" and covers his pants and she smacked his arm and said, "I meant your tounge. Gosh!" and he said something under his breath like. "You never had complaints about it before" or something to that effect and everyone around me busted out laughing bc she just smiled and looked down and said, "Okkk shut up now..."
Also in 403 at the party scene when she goes and kisses "Derrek" and says, "Don't worry it'll make you like her more?" Everytime she'd walk away, they'd yell cut, and she'd have to reset to where she was walking away from different angles? Well Chad had to sit on the couch in between them and in between takes she's pat him on his head real quick and walk by him. And the last time, he laughed and said, "What am I, a f-- k ing dog?" and she said something real quick like "No we never played that roleplay scenario out all the way, remember?" & he said something like, "Yeah you just got too excited." And she replied w/"No hunny, that was you." And he just shook his head and smiled. They have a lot of sarcastic cute funny conversations like that. }

{ Also in the eppy where Brooke is trying to get him back, and she asks him to the thing at school, she'd jump up to him and shout "Lucas" and a few shots he'd actually reach out and hug her and they'd be like "Chad, don't hug her, you're not suppossed to hug" and they kept having to reshoot it. They had a lot of smiles through that too.
Yeah honestly, I haven't spoken of this scene yet but that's one of my fav scenes bc THAT is the way that they really look at eachother when they're on set still. They do those simple smiles, those hugs, everything. That's the way they hug goodbye, that's everything. And the "we'll just have to wait and see" was unscripted as well. }

{ During the finale when we all shot outside [trying not to give spoilers away!] but there was a scene involving Chad/Hil walking out while Soph/Lee were fixin to walk in and we shot at different angles for this, different places where they'd walk by e/o and when they wouldn't, and when we shot when they'd walk by e/o, 1 part Chad reached out his hand and touched Sophia's as he was walking by her and she looked over her shoulder and smiled at him and he winked at her. }

Our CSMS is a myspace dedicated to our golden couple Chad and Sophia and if your allowed access it means you are a supporter of Real and True love, a love that never died nor can it ever be replaced and no matter what happens you still have that faith in them because theres just something so special it cant be denied.

Our myspace is a private one which was a decision we took a very long time ago so it would be a place cs fans could talk freely and also see some special things that come our way from time to time.

We also get news a lot there and I feel perhaps its best to state right here right now that the stories and news we have got in the past are REAL ,were lucky to know many people who share their experiences and stories/news with us and the things we find out we also check before its told to everyone, I am saying this as I know people on other websites have stated the stories aren't true and try to make out they are pretend well guess what they aren't they are real and I just wanted to confirm that fact that if you read otherwise on other forums/sites then that should be took with a pinch of salt, if theres any questions feel free to ask on the thread as we would be happy to answer them .

This as I say is the main reason we keep our CSMS private so we can share stories and news with people we trust and so it cant be twisted and made into something its not
We only accept regulars to our threads who come on a regular basis and who we know are fans of Chophia ,sorry to everyone else but if you keep posting its eventually rewarded.

We have a special extra goodie for you all, we now have a CS Live Journal called “ Undeniable and True”, this LJ will be public and basically it's for appearances, when they are out and about ,pictures etc involving Chad and Sophia. At the moment the LJ is public and is open to everyone which is different from the CSMS which is totally private and will always be that way. The CS LJ is for CS fans to get the latest on both Chad and Sophia and from time to time we will probably have memories of their times together posted there too so please check it out.
Special thanks goes to Cami because she made the layout for us and made everything look amazng there, you rock hun.

|| Mitchell ღ Kate ||
Old 08-02-2008, 10:07 AM
Addicted Fan

It is my fav appearance because it was their first appearance after they got married ; they
were so in love and didn't care about the photographs around us , Chad couldn't stop to kiss
her and touch her .They just had the look of love and non one exists except each other.
{liora}

It's so cute because they look so good together and even when Chad isn't smiling, he still
has this look that I've only seen him have with Sophia, I can't describe it but it's the same with
Soph, you can just tell how much they love and care for each other, even when they aren't looking
at each other or smiling or anything, it's just there.
{Kelli_J}

The "House of Wax" - New York Screening is one of my favourite appearences mostly bc of the
fact that every picture that was taken on that red carpet is a true statement of their undying love
for each other.They were newlyweds and it was just wonderful to watch those pics and not see 2
celebrities but 2 completely ordinary ppl that didn´t seem to care about anything else at that
moment,but each other.Nothing else existed even though the photographers kept yelling and
yelling their names all over again.Their smiles aren´t showing 2 ppl smiling for the camera.It´s
showing 2 ppl smiling bc they finally had their soulmate standing next to them in that moment.
Their hearts were smiling for each other.
{samanta}

This was the first appearance that I saw them together. I didn’t know them before but as soon as I
saw those pics I totally fell in love with them. This was one of the few appearances they made
together as a married couple. They were so happy and beautiful there. They were smiling and
kissing all the time. As in all the appearances they’ve made together, they didn’t care that they
were in front of hundred of people. They were near each other and that was all that mattered.
{sweet_era}

I love this CS appearance because of all the beautiful pics taken that day. In most of them
you can see them looking at each other with looks of love or laughing and kissing! It really
shows how happy they were together and it is a reminder that we should never lose our CS hope!
They’re THE perfect couple and all those pics prove that! They always hold each other so close as
if they’d never want to let go. Now we just have to wait as I’m sure we’ll see similar pics very soon.
{*Lucie*}

I loved every picture from the game, they were so cute together.
But I love how they look in eachother's eyes here... Sophia in his arms. It's just perfect.
{Miss_Leonie}

I think this is my favorite candid just from the look they are giving each other.
Chad has always looked at Sophia that way and probably always will.
He adores her, practically worships the ground she walks on.
Their happiness shows and its actually never been more clear. And with this
picture, they don't even really realize they are getting their picture taken, nor do
they care. Its obvious that they only thing they care about is each other. Just as it should be.
{FuzzyBabie31}

I think this picture just really captures the way CS were together all the time, they always seemed
in their own world,they didn’t care about the cameras on them all they cared about was being
in that moment with each other and that’s what real love is .I just love the way they can always
say everything with just one look and in that picture its totally captures everything cs stands for
and shows what true love is .I will always ship these two because you would have to be blind not
to see they belong together and shouldn’t be apart but what I love is that even after all this
time it still never changed the fact that they still have that special connection they always had.The
picture shows what every picture of chophia always shows REAL HAPPINESS and REAL LOVE
between two soulmates.The meaning of a soulmate is (and I looked this up yes I know typical me)
”someone with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, Friendship, Love its someone
you love, and would do anything for, and someone who loves you, and would do anything for you.
And in that love, nothing is required for either person, because everything is already given.
You love them more than anything in the world and could not live without them. There is a strong
romantic belief that there is only one true soulmate out there for everyone .” Well what can I say
other than the fact that Soulmate fits CS well and I even if they are apart at the moment time
hasn’t changed the fact theyre soulmates and you only get ONE soulmate and they are each
others and always will be and nothing or nobody can change this fact and also just like in this
picture they still look at each other the way they always did so I think that says it all really.
{JULES24}

This picture is my fav candid because I’ve always loved the football game and all the pics! To me
candid pics are the best, as they show that in front of the camera or not they’re the same. They’re
not playing a game to make people think they’re happy, they are truely are happy in love!
I love the way they look at each other in the picture, they both have that little spark in their eyes, the
one you have when you’re looking at your true love. The way they act around each other just screams out Love!
{*Lucie*}

OMG…I absolutely love the way they’re looking at each other. Even a blind person would see the
love between them. They were so cute in that charity game. What to say about the “4 – 4 1/2”
shirts. She was holding the engagement ring and she was so proud of showing it to whole the world.
They totally belong to each other. They’re meant to be together and nobody can say the opposite.
{sweet_era}

Can you say adorable? Lol. But Sophia, she just looks so content, like that's exactly where she
wants to be. Chad, the fact he kissed her like that in front of the press speaks volumes because
normally that's something privet and the fact that he doesn't mind and does it openly clearly
shows he's comfortable around her and loves her so much.
{Kelli_J}

I love it when Chad kisses Sophia on her head, that soooo their trademark.
I love Sophia's face in this pic, as if she couldn't have been any happier,
she's just glowing. Theyre so meant to be and this kiss shows that even more.
{Miss_Leonie}

It's my fav kiss because at the beginning you can think it's not ahot kiss
because it's not on the lips and everything but it's even more intense .
Chad and Sophia both closed their eyes like they wanted to live the moment
at 100 % . Chad kissed her on his favourite place : her forehead and she is so happy .
They are in love and you can see it!
{liora}

There were a lot of kisses between CS from that exact appearence but my
favourite will still continue to be that one,just bc Chad and Sophia as well
seem to be in their own world in that moment.His facial expression is showing
so many emotions,all of them being the unexplainable amount of love he felt
for his wife in that moment and that he wanted to show the world.The kiss
wasn´t about showing the cameras they were in love.It was about not being
able to not kiss her or touch her.It was about showing his wife just how much
she meant to him in that exact moment and showing from her expression she
was more than aware of it and her love for him was if even possible even bigger.
{samanta}

This is one of my favourite pictures and I think in my opinion that’s probably
one of the most well known as everyone loves it. This was took at the HOW
premiere and this event was after they had married and you can just see how
truly happy and in love they are.What I love about Chophia is the fact that what
they have is so evident and real and in my opinion will always put anything else
in the shade,What they have will always be beyond words and is based on
something more and deeper,a connection between two people that time cant
ever break,in short a Timeless love.
{JULES24}

|| Mitchell ღ Kate ||
Old 08-02-2008, 10:08 AM
Addicted Fan

“To love means loving the unlovable.
To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable.
Faith means believing the unbelievable.
Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.”

We still have faith in our couple
“Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~Author Unknown

I think the reason we still have faith in our couple is the fact what they shared together was unique it’s a love that is special and it’s also love that comes around only once in life ,it can’t be replaced nor can it be recreated because when you find that then everything fades in comparison.
If you ever want to see what real happiness is then look at pictures of the two when they’re together because it doesn’t get more real than that and proves even more that they belong together Chad once said "I’ve always know she’s it for me.” And also “Sophia is my cool breeze she’s wonderful, she’s kind and intelligent and makes she makes me happy, I woke up one day and said This is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with” he said many amazing things about her but I feel those two in particular say exactly what we all know that he knew when he met her she would always be the only one for him and just like Chad said she is IT for him .
Sophia has said a lot of great things about chad but heres just a few "He is an amazing person, an amazing man, he surprises me every day. He is my soul mate!" and "I feel so fortunate to have found my partner for life” proving when you know you’ve found the one for you, that nobody ever can or will measure up to that and deep down in your heart you know it,and the moment Chad and Sophia met they clearly knew that they had found the one for them in each other.
If you ship this couple then its cause you believe in true love and you believe that one day they will find their way back no matter what obstacles lie in the way because real love has no end Despite obstacles put in our way we have still managed to keep faith and have managed to stay faithful to our love for this couple and that alone is indication that we aren´t fighting a lost cause even to this day they they are loved by everyone and true love can’t ever be denied , we know that they were only ever truly happy with each other and its evident in any picture you ever see of them and in every sentence they ever spoke about each other.
We Keep the faith and we always will no matter what because in the end true love will always prevail and we hope one day soon these two people will have the life they always wanted and thats one with each other by their side.

“Love is like the wind I cant see it but I can feel it” –AWTR

“My love for you is a journey;
starting at forever, and ending at never.”

{Always You by Jules}
They hadn’t seen each other in a very long time. And they had both dated other people in the hope that maybe one day the other
person wouldn’t be the only thing they thought of all the time, but it hadn’t worked no matter how hard they tried. Anyone they
dated were still compared to what once was, and there was still an empty hole in their hearts that nobody ever could fill.
{read the whole story here}

{Wasteland by Emma}
The plume of smoke begins to gently float upwards as he stamps the cigarette out on the cold pavement. The cool Malibu wind whips
around his body as he leans casually against the side of his Mercedes. The sun is gone – it’s disappeared behind a cloud and hasn’t come
out for hours. He’s already turned off the engine – she’s late as usual.

{by Kellie}
“You look so beautiful.” Sophia assured her best friend who was standing in front of a full length mirror, starring at herself with a worried
look on her face.
“I just…” Adriana stopped and glanced back at Sophia through the mirror, meeting her assuring eyes with her own worried ones.
“I can’t believe in less than and hour I’m getting married. Is it too soon? It doesn’t feel like it’s too soon but then again we only
have been dating for a year…”

{All Icons}

Chad & Sophia - Far Away
{by Angie}

Chad & Sophia - 300 Threads Video 1
Chad & Sophia - 300 Threads Video 2
{by Lucie}

Chad & Sophia - Flying Without Wings
Chad & Sophia - You Won't Find This
{by Jules}

You were made for me, and I was made for you. ~ by Steff

It always seemed that I was sorry for the things that I did
My life with you means everything
Cause any time that you needed me I'd be there
Everything you do make me wanna smile
Because this is more than love
Because it seems like I can't live a day without you
We weren't the only ones who thought we'd change the world
I wanna open up my heart and tell her how I feel ~ by Stephanie

It's true I'm missing you, as I stand alone in our room.
You are all that i need, for you, I give my soul to keep.
Under the stars there's no one around no one but you and me.
I could stay here forver and hold you this way.
Pull back the shield between us, and I'll kiss you.
Drop your defenses and come, into my arms.
Come and dance with me my love, and we will be one. ~ by Azra

Who ever told you I was letting go,Of the only joy that I have ever known.
I wanna spend the rest of my life with you by my side.
Cos for us there is no end all you gotta do is have a little faith in me!
Nothing can ever compare An image to my memory!
When we meet which im sure we will all that was there will be there still!
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call?
There's no room No place to start When our souls are apart!
I see a night I wish could last forever I see a world we're meant toseetogether
I see the heavens each time that you smile I hear your heartbeat just go on for miles.
And I still hold your hand in mine. In mine when I'm asleep.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.You changed my life and all my goals.!
I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me.I still feel your touch in my dreams.
The good and the bad times, we've been through them all.You make me rise when I fall.!
No matter how they judge us I'll be everyone you need
I know this love's forever that's all that matters now no matter what
And I will keep you safe and strong And shelter from the storm
No matter if the sun don't shine Or if the skies are blue .My life began with you
There aint no sunshine when shes gone and he knows it cause look where hes headed
they dont need words they can say it with a look theirs a passion that exist between them
Bc shes his real life Audrey Hepburn ; )
Because that passion is there and everything pales in comparision
We're after the same rainbow's end waiting 'round the bend,
Two drifters off to see the world want to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see.
If your looking for us all we just went to CS HEAVEN!
Bc chads smile just returned and coincidence its when hes standing with Sophia ?we think not ~ by Jules

I saw heaven when I made sweet love to you. ~ by Loes

The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is
For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain
True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it, it can also open your eyes
To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another
True love is a wonder that has no end or beginning
In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing
True love doesn't just fill your heart, it overflows into your whole body and soul
True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does
There is one pain I often feel, which you will never know. It's caused by the absence of you
When you say you love me, for a moment, there's no one else alive ~ by Kelli

Because the truth is that it’s cupid, baby, that makes me this way
Because please don’t take me from this high, I’m comfortably numb
Because you found me, when no one else was looking
Because you’re the world to me, my home, my shelter
Because that look in your eyes is just sweet revelation
Because that touch in the night, I found the sweetest salvation
Because some people wait a lifetime for a love like this
Because when everything changes..this love remains
Because we’re heading the same way….forever
Because the mention of your name fans the flame
Because whenever she’s around, I feel my heart melt down
Because when she’s takes my hand, I’m under her command
Because the end of the script isn’t written yet…changes may still come ~ by Leonie

Sometimes you just gotta trust, you gotta take that leap.
Baby everything will be all right... just let go.
This little song might be the one that tells us what to do. ~ by Angie

I see your eyes in my own reflection. ~ by Mélanie

You have my love for as long as you want it.
I want the best for you... and that includes me.
I will radiate the happiness you bring to my soul.
Together or apart, I will cherish everything about you with all my heart.
More than ever, I want you forever. -
My love for you will live forever. - When you return, I will be here... to make you happy.
You're the person who shares my purpose in life.
We are soul mates, lovers, and friends, and you are the love of my life. ~Raine

|| Mitchell ღ Kate ||
Old 08-02-2008, 10:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Raine, could you add because to the title?
Old 08-02-2008, 10:09 AM
Loyal Fan

raine --- tftnt the title
good job hun hehehe
Old 08-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the new thread Raine and Cass the title is

jowat Icon
Old 08-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Addicted Fan

How do I do that Cass? The title's actually great the way it is, with or without the because.

You're all welcome girls.

|| Mitchell ღ Kate ||
Old 08-02-2008, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

tftnt hun

"It feels damn good, at 31, to finally feel so comfortable in my skin!" - Sophia Bush
I'm Roby avie by me
Old 08-02-2008, 10:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Do we think Chad will go alone to the TCA?

Thanks guys, its acutally from a MJ song

Raine, you edit your post and then go advanced.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ur_sailboat (View Post)

god lets hope so

im so on CS high at the min

jowat Icon
Old 08-02-2008, 10:13 AM
Addicted Fan

lol me too

yep lets hope so I really hope oth wins, they deserve it!!

*Edited due to it being a private picture, sorry we can't use those according to FF rules*

Last edited by ~*Nikki*~; 08-02-2008 at 02:09 PM Reason: Private Picture Rule
Old 08-02-2008, 10:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

We're good to go Cass.

You're welcome Roby.

|| Mitchell ღ Kate ||
Old 08-02-2008, 10:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks hun
Old 08-02-2008, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
lol me too

yep lets hope so I really hope oth wins, they deserve it!!

AWWWW Cass this pic make me go

They were so in love
Well they still are!

"It feels damn good, at 31, to finally feel so comfortable in my skin!" - Sophia Bush
I'm Roby avie by me
Closed Thread   Post New Thread