Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2009, 05:42 AM
Elite Fan

C♥S #400:True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you.” "

• Please avoid discussing or mentioning Kenzie in this thread.
  • Please don't post private pictures here as we don't do that out of respect for both Chad and Sophia and their relationship, if you have a private picture you would like to share with the CS girls please do so via PM.

Thank You

It's funny to watch them.
They say they're not in love, but they have such chemistry.
It's only a matter of time until they realize that they belong together

It's not who you spend
the most time with,
its who you have the best memories with.

{the special two}

I've hardly been outside my room in days,
'cause I don't feel that I deserve the sunshine's rays.
The darkness helped until the whiskey wore away,
And it was then I realize the conscience never fades.
When you're young you have this image of your life:
That you'll be scrupulous and one day even make a wife.
And you make boundaries you'd never dream to cross,
And if you happen to you wake completely lost.
But I will fight for you, be sure that
I will fight until we're the special two once again.

And we will only need each other, we'll bleed together,
Our hands will not be taught to hold another's,
When we're the special two.
And we could only see each other, we'll bleed together,
These arms will not be taught to need another,
'Cause we were the special two.

I remember someone old once said to me:
"That lies will lock you up with truth the only key."
But I was comfortable and warm inside my shell,
And couldn't see this place would soon become my hell.
So is it better to tell and hurt or lie to save their face?
Well I guess the answer is don't do it in the first place.
I know I'm not deserving of your trust from you right now,
But if by chance you change your mind you know I will not let you down
'cause we were the special two, and we'll be again.

And we will only need each other, we'll bleed together,
Our hands will not be taught to hold another's,
When we're the special two.
And we could only see each other, we'll bleed together,
These arms will not be taught to need another,
'Cause we were the special two.

I step outside my mind's eye's for a minute.
And I look over me like a doctor looking for disease,
Or something that could ease the pain.
But nothing cures the hurt you, you bring on by yourself,
Just remembering, just remembering how we were...

When we would only need each other, we'd bleed together,
Our hands would not be taught to hold another's,
We were the special two.
And we could only see each other, we'd bleed together,
These arms would not be taught to need another,
'Cause we're the special two.

They still want each other.
They still need each other more than anything in the world.
They're just taking a long time to figure it all out.

It's undeniable
That boy & that girl,
it's true love
Old 12-14-2009, 05:43 AM
Elite Fan

They're so awesome and when they're together, it's like... your eyes are peeled to them. Don't worry if you stare bc a lot of ppl stare @ them when they're together. LOL. Soemtimes they'd even be on opposite sides of the room, and 1 would look, then the other, then the other again, then the other... and then they'd catch eyes real quick and look away. I remember 1 time during like 306-307 when they did that [the eppy when Brooke was trying to get Luke back] and she was talking to Hil and he was over there on his cell by crew members, and they kept glancing @ e/o, and when they caught eyes, Sophia jerked away real quick and whispered somethign in Hilarie's ear and Hil just tilted her head and her eyes got really big and Sophia just nodded like crazy w/a smile. I was closer to Chad than her on that part but I could just tell there was something giddy going on.

Bridg told me in S3 where Brooke is kissing Chris Keller in the bleachers [Luke's imagination], they dont show Sophia's face, bc she was really broken up to kiss a guy in front of him bc even though they were split up at the time, and it was upsetting her. [Bridg is Soph's stand in.]
She also told me that also in 317 in the "rescue eachother" scene, after he says good to know she's here, she goes, "I am here...we both are." Well his line was suppossed to be, "I know that. I know that." But he improved instead and said, "I know. ..It's good being here... especially with you." That was not scripted. And you can see they're both choked up in that one as well. Chad almost starts crying and has to close his eyes, and Sophia swallows really hard when he says that and shuts her eyes too, and almost flubs on her lines. :] And the lines following that, you can just see how their reactions are different. Oh and that kiss in 317 was not scripted! She flops up her hand bc it surprised her that Chad was that in the moment.

I'll tell you though on the S3 finale when they did their final dance, Sophia had to break from that shot several occassions and walk off set bc she was crying so much. And if you look closely when he pulls her closely, she breaths in bc she's trying not to cry. Then they break away and you can see both of them chocking up. Look closely into their eyes. You'll see it. Also, that wasn't scripted for him to pull her closer. I asked Ian about that and he told me that whole thigng was in fact scripted differently, but they let them improv it. And Annissa, her makeup artist that day is a good friend and she told me that Soph was inside the trailer saying stuff like, "How can I act when this feels so real to me??"

During 403 when she's sitting on the bench and he goes, "You know what, Brooke? You broke up with me... but I thought we'd atleast be friends" and walks away? Well during 1 take, he got up to walk away and he tripped over his shoe! And she busts out laughing and goes "My God, you're such a clumsy @$$!" And he gets really red and goes back to retake it and while they were measuring, he'd stick his tounge out at her and make her laugh and she smacked his leg and said, "Do it again and I'm chopping it off!" and he goes, "Ooh" and covers his pants and she smacked his arm and said, "I meant your tounge. Gosh!" and he said something under his breath like. "You never had complaints about it before" or something to that effect and everyone around me busted out laughing bc she just smiled and looked down and said, "Okkk shut up now..."
Also in 403 at the party scene when she goes and kisses "Derrek" and says, "Don't worry it'll make you like her more?" Everytime she'd walk away, they'd yell cut, and she'd have to reset to where she was walking away from different angles? Well Chad had to sit on the couch in between them and in between takes she's pat him on his head real quick and walk by him. And the last time, he laughed and said, "What am I, a f-- k ing dog?" and she said something real quick like "No we never played that roleplay scenario out all the way, remember?" & he said something like, "Yeah you just got too excited." And she replied w/"No hunny, that was you." And he just shook his head and smiled. They have a lot of sarcastic cute funny conversations like that.

Also in the eppy where Brooke is trying to get him back, and she asks him to the thing at school, she'd jump up to him and shout "Lucas" and a few shots he'd actually reach out and hug her and they'd be like "Chad, don't hug her, you're not suppossed to hug" and they kept having to reshoot it. They had a lot of smiles through that too.
Yeah honestly, I haven't spoken of this scene yet but that's one of my fav scenes bc THAT is the way that they really look at eachother when they're on set still. They do those simple smiles, those hugs, everything. That's the way they hug goodbye, that's everything. And the "we'll just have to wait and see" was unscripted as well.

During the finale when we all shot outside [trying not to give spoilers away!] but there was a scene involving Chad/Hil walking out while Soph/Lee were fixin to walk in and we shot at different angles for this, different places where they'd walk by e/o and when they wouldn't, and when we shot when they'd walk by e/o, 1 part Chad reached out his hand and touched Sophia's as he was walking by her and she looked over her shoulder and smiled at him and he winked at her.

Old 12-14-2009, 05:43 AM
Elite Fan

It is my fav appearance because it was their first appearance after they got married ; they were so in love and didn't care about the photographs around us , Chad couldn't stop to kiss her and touch her .They just had the look of love and non one exists except each other.
liora

It's so cute because they look so good together and even when Chad isn't smiling, he still has this look that I've only seen him have with Sophia, I can't describe it but it's the same with Soph, you can just tell how much they love and care for each other, even when they aren't looking at each other or smiling or anything, it's just there.
Kelli_J

The "House of Wax" - New York Screening is one of my favourite appearences mostly bc of the fact that every picture that was taken on that red carpet is a true statement of their undying love for each other. They were newlyweds and it was just wonderful to watch those pics and not see 2 celebrities but 2 completely ordinary ppl that didn´t seem to care about anything else at that moment,but each other.Nothing else existed even though the photographers kept yelling and yelling their names all over again.Their smiles aren´t showing 2 ppl smiling for the camera.It´s showing 2 ppl smiling bc they finally had their soulmate standing next to them in that moment. Their hearts were smiling for each other.
samanta

This was the first appearance that I saw them together. I didn’t know them before but as soon as I saw those pics I totally fell in love with them. This was one of the few appearances they made together as a married couple. They were so happy and beautiful there. They were smiling and kissing all the time. As in all the appearances they’ve made together, they didn’t care that they were in front of hundred of people. They were near each other and that was all that mattered.
sweet_era

I love this CS appearance because of all the beautiful pics taken that day. In most of them you can see them looking at each other with looks of love or laughing and kissing! It really shows how happy they were together and it is a reminder that we should never lose our CS hope!
They’re THE perfect couple and all those pics prove that! They always hold each other so close as if they’d never want to let go. Now we just have to wait as I’m sure we’ll see similar pics very soon.
*Lucie*

I loved every picture from the game, they were so cute together.
But I love how they look in eachother's eyes here... Sophia in his arms. It's just perfect.
Miss_Leonie

I think this is my favorite candid just from the look they are giving each other. Chad has always looked at Sophia that way and probably always will. He adores her, practically worships the ground she walks on. Their happiness shows and its actually never been more clear. And with this picture, they don't even really realize they are getting their picture taken, nor do they care. Its obvious that they only thing they care about is each other. Just as it should be.
FuzzyBabie31

I think this picture just really captures the way CS were together all the time, they always seemed in their own world,they didn’t care about the cameras on them all they cared about was being
in that moment with each other and that’s what real love is .I just love the way they can always say everything with just one look and in that picture its totally captures everything cs stands for and shows what true love is .I will always ship these two because you would have to be blind not to see they belong together and shouldn’t be apart but what I love is that even after all this time it still never changed the fact that they still have that special connection they always had. The picture shows what every picture of chophia always shows REAL HAPPINESS and REAL LOVE between two soulmates. The meaning of a soulmate is (and I looked this up yes I know typical me) ”someone with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, Friendship, Love its someone you love, and would do anything for, and someone who loves you, and would do anything for you.
And in that love, nothing is required for either person, because everything is already given. You love them more than anything in the world and could not live without them. There is a strong
romantic belief that there is only one true soulmate out there for everyone .” Well what can I say other than the fact that Soulmate fits CS well and I even if they are apart at the moment time hasn’t changed the fact theyre soulmates and you only get ONE soulmate and they are each others and always will be and nothing or nobody can change this fact and also just like in this picture they still look at each other the way they always did so I think that says it all really.
JULES24

This picture is my fav candid because I’ve always loved the football game and all the pics! To me candid pics are the best, as they show that in front of the camera or not they’re the same. They’re not playing a game to make people think they’re happy, they are truely are happy in love!
I love the way they look at each other in the picture, they both have that little spark in their eyes, the one you have when you’re looking at your true love. The way they act around each other just screams out Love!
*Lucie*

OMG…I absolutely love the way they’re looking at each other. Even a blind person would see the love between them. They were so cute in that charity game. What to say about the “4 – 4 1/2” shirts. She was holding the engagement ring and she was so proud of showing it to whole the world. They totally belong to each other. They’re meant to be together and nobody can say the opposite.
sweet_era

Can you say adorable? Lol. But Sophia, she just looks so content, like that's exactly where she wants to be. Chad, the fact he kissed her like that in front of the press speaks volumes because normally that's something privet and the fact that he doesn't mind and does it openly clearly shows he's comfortable around her and loves her so much.
Kelli_J

I love it when Chad kisses Sophia on her head, that soooo their trademark.
I love Sophia's face in this pic, as if she couldn't have been any happier, she's just glowing. Theyre so meant to be and this kiss shows that even more.
Miss_Leonie

It's my fav kiss because at the beginning you can think it's not ahot kiss because it's not on the lips and everything but it's even more intense .
Chad and Sophia both closed their eyes like they wanted to live the moment at 100 % . Chad kissed her on his favourite place : her forehead and she is so happy .
They are in love and you can see it!
liora

There were a lot of kisses between CS from that exact appearence but my favourite will still continue to be that one, just bc Chad and Sophia as well seem to be in their own world in that moment.His facial expression is showing so many emotions, all of them being the unexplainable amount of love he felt for his wife in that moment and that he wanted to show the world.The kiss wasn´t about showing the cameras they were in love.It was about not being able to not kiss her or touch her.It was about showing his wife just how much she meant to him in that exact moment and showing from her expression she was more than aware of it and her love for him was if even possible even bigger.
samanta

This is one of my favourite pictures and I think in my opinion that’s probably one of the most well known as everyone loves it. This was took at the HOW premiere and this event was after they had married and you can just see how truly happy and in love they are.What I love about Chophia is the fact that what they have is so evident and real and in my opinion will always put anything else in the shade, What they have will always be beyond words and is based on something more and deeper, a connection between two people that time cant ever break, in short a Timeless love.
JULES24

Old 12-14-2009, 05:45 AM
Elite Fan

A Fateful Intervention - by brucasfan3/Morgan
It was summer in New York. The sun was shining brightly above the clear blue skies and a scorching heat rested over the Big Apple.

Manhattan was in the middle of yet another record breaking heatwave and it felt like almost all of the city was half naked; people upon people pranced around up and down Times Square and through Columbus Circle in shorts and tank tops.

Stores were full of their scamming deals and Canal street was full of it’s tacky, but cheap street vendors.

One brunette woman stood out, as she walked the concrete sidewalks of the Manhattan streets, confidently and with such a stunning grace about her.

more

Meant To Be - by allim227/Allison
You ever had a moment of pure déja-vu, a moment that brings you back to a certain place or a certain moment in your life. I am having one of those right now. I’m standing here in the middle of this almost empty soundstage and I can’t help but remember on of the first times I was here. Actually I remember the first time I was here with her.

*FLASHBACK*

“Alright everybody, I want you to meet the girl I’ve been telling you about, this is Sophia Bush everybody.” Mark says as Sophia starts making her rounds being introduced to cast and crew.

“Hey Sophia I’m Chad, pleasure to meet you.” I say and her personality is already infectious.

“Hey Chad, nice to meet you too, nice to meet all of you guys, I can’t believe I’m here.” She says and you can tell that she’s confident yet nervous.

“I’m pretty sure we all feel the same way, it’s kind of a surreal feeling.” James says as he is introduced to Sophia as well.

more

Last edited by samanta; 12-14-2009 at 07:34 AM
Old 12-14-2009, 05:48 AM
Elite Fan

This is it, girls. Here it is finally!

All is done, now when Jules uploads the 400th videos I just need to put them up but this is it.

A HUGE HUGE THANK YOU goes out to Cami (B.Davis), the amazing girl who did all this!She is the one who made this opening, and without her help we wouldn´t be able to post a whole new opening.

I´d also like to thank everyone for being patient and next to that I want to say thank you to the girls who are still sticking around this thread, keeping it alive and keeping hope.

Also thanks to Morgan and Allison for writing those beautiful fics, and Jules for doing the videos
Old 12-14-2009, 05:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for opening, Sam

Thanks for everyone who contributed to the opening, it looks beautiful. The pictures of them at that event makes me nostalgic and they both look so gorgeous

I feel a bit emotional, now, lol.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

You are welcome

I know, same here. It´s really beautiful to see this opening.

I hope everyone likes it as much as I do.
Old 12-14-2009, 06:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

awwwwwwwwwwww. this op is AMAZING. I'm speechless right now, cause the new OP kills me. its sooooo beautiful and just perfect for our golden couple! Thx, Sam for opening!
And I'm also sending a BIG THANK YOU to all the girlies, who worked on it. Its really really fantastic.

I forgot to say: THANK YOU, Sam, for using my title, it's an honour for me.
Old 12-14-2009, 06:09 AM
Master Fan

Hey girlies

Firstly a huge thanks to cami who is our creative artist and always puts the heart and soul into everything she does and it dfinetly comes across in the opening its so beautiful hun

To sam,rae and angie who are my cs dudettes lol ,you are all the best and im glad I know you all and thanks for keeping this thread in order while ive been MIA forever lol luv ya all

To everyone else who continues to post here and keep this thread alive your all awesome, some may have thought this thread wouldnt last after cs broke up but they have been proved wrong as just like the special connection cs have this thread has lasted the test of time and thats caus eof the people who continue to post on it and and because of the wonderful couple its dedicated too.also a quick thankyou to all those people who dont post now but have in the past and helped get this thread to where it is now we miss you all

special extra thanks to sam for opening the thread

btw its good to be back

haha and looking back at my speech its like ive just accepted a grammy
amazing opening party time

ps im uploading vids now
You give me strenght to carry on
avie by cami
Old 12-14-2009, 06:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Congrats on the grammy, Jules! Kisses and hugs!
Old 12-14-2009, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight10 (View Post)
Congrats on the grammy, Jules! Kisses and hugs!
thanks rae next time im hoping it shall be a emmy

hows you hun?
avie by cami
Old 12-14-2009, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by picasso19 (View Post)
awwwwwwwwwwww. this op is AMAZING. I'm speechless right now, cause the new OP kills me. its sooooo beautiful and just perfect for our golden couple! Thx, Sam for opening!
And I'm also sending a BIG THANK YOU to all the girlies, who worked on it. Its really really fantastic.

I forgot to say: THANK YOU, Sam, for using my title, it's an honour for me.
I am glad. I wasn´t sure if we all would like it, and I am glad that it´s looking that way!

It´s an honor to me to be able to open this thread. I can´t say that I am sure I will be here for another big milestone, but I hope others will be and will be able to keep this thread as beautiful as it is today.

Jules, good to have you back hun And congrats on the grammy
Old 12-14-2009, 06:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

hi Jules
I'm so excited for your videos.
Also congrat on the grammy.

Aw, Sam, I don't think, that it would be possible for anybody to not love this OP! Its so beautiful.

PS: I'll snag an icon, hope it is ok?

Last edited by picasso19; 12-14-2009 at 06:36 AM
Old 12-14-2009, 06:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanta (View Post)

Jules, good to have you back hun And congrats on the grammy
aww thanks hun glad to be back

and thankyou its my first grammy ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by picasso19 (View Post)
hi Jules
I'm so excited for your videos.
Also congrat on the grammy.
hey

aww thanks they will soon be coming just uploading now .i was saying to cami and sam in a email the other day that these videos litterally took me all day from 10 am to about 12 so all day

haha thanks
avie by cami
Old 12-14-2009, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

sorry for double post

videos are now uploaded

YouTube - Chad and Sophia -Never say Never

YouTube - Chad and Sophia- The boy saw the comet

hope you all like them and sam will you add them to the opening for me hun?
avie by cami
Closed Thread   Post New Thread