Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2009, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

BrookeDavis/OTH Episode 6.21 "A Kiss To Build A Dream On" Discussion Thread

NICK LACHEY GUEST STARS — Brooke (Sophia Bush) discovers something that could change Sam’s (guest star Ashley Rickards, “Ugly Betty”) life. Nathan (James Lafferty) questions his dreams of playing in the NBA while Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) receives an unexpected offer from Nick Lachey (appearing as himself). Jamie (Jackson Brundage) and Skills (Antwon Tanner) mend their broken hearts at Jamie’s first school dance.
Meanwhile, Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Peyton (Hilarie Burton) have a road trip to remember.

Comment, Love and Don't go bashing now
Old 04-28-2009, 05:00 AM
Elite Fan

Well...
Old 04-28-2009, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I havent seen it yet. Should I be nervous?
Old 04-28-2009, 05:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah . Honestly the episode is boring and stupid .
Haley almost said Brooke is a **** , we discovered Lucas knew he was gonna break up with Brooke and be with Peyton cause he bought concert tickets 6 months before graduation for Peyton and him while he was still with Brooke .I don't know if the writers want us to hate Brooke , but it's getting crazy . Can't wait til Julian comes back .

icon : B.Davis
liora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by liora (View Post)
Haley almost said Brooke is a **** , we discovered Lucas knew he was gonna break up with Brooke and be with Peyton cause he bought concert tickets 6 months before graduation for Peyton and him while he was still with Brooke .I don't know if the writers want us to hate Brooke , but it's getting crazy . Can't wait til Julian comes back .
I really wish Mark knew the full extent of the trouble and pain he is causing with BL/Brooke fans. Stupidiest thing ever. He devastated me in S3, Then again in S4 and the pain continues.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:56 AM
Absolute Fan

Yep , at least in season 3 we got amazing BL scenes but now we got NOTHING and he makes Brooke looks like a **** when we know she'w not . It's OK we understood he hates Brooke character .

Old 04-28-2009, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Its crazy though. Brooke is OBVIOUSLY the most liked character.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Well , obviously he don't care .

Old 04-28-2009, 06:21 AM
Elite Fan

Too much newbies writing the episodes!
Old 04-28-2009, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by liora (View Post)
You have got to be kidding me.

I love you more!
shamone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Terri- (View Post)
I really wish Mark knew the full extent of the trouble and pain he is causing with BL/Brooke fans. Stupidiest thing ever. He devastated me in S3, Then again in S4 and the pain continues.
Totally with you there. That's why I stopped watching after S5. As soon as that spoiler came out about who he proposed to and took to Vegas I knew I was going to hate S6 and why they insist on trying to rewrite history, putting down and trying to devalue BL's relationship is beyond me. LP fans have the fact that LP are together, going to be a family etc, BL fans at least had S2 and S3 and now they seem to want to take that away too and say that actually the whole time he was with Brooke he knew he was going to end up with Peyton. The writers on the show completely suck tbh, and they are making Lucas out to be an even bigger jerk than I thought possible. By saying that, they've basically said the whole time he was saying he was the one for Brooke and declaring his love for her he was lying and just stringing her along. It's an absolute joke. Why can't they at least let BL fans have something, do they really need to ram down everyone's throats that LP are meant to be together by completely destroying the other fanbase.

I couldn't understand the point in a S7 without having all the core 5 but maybe OTH without LP would be a very good thing and who knows, I might even start watching again. Not a fan of BP because they ruined that friendship imo, and I love BL but they seem intent on even destroying what few friendship scenes they actually have. So I no longer really care if they are in S7 or not.

Vicky
Brucas4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukacnd (View Post)
You have got to be kidding me.
I'm not kidding unfortunately .

I agree , I think a season 7 without LP could be only good for us Brooke fans even if I did like BP and BL .I'm interested to see how they will deal with their leaving

Old 04-28-2009, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not surprising with them bringing up the past again and trying to change things and make us believe everything us just a lie or maybe everyone was having the same dream in the past seasons..what shocked me when I saw your post was "Haley almost said Brooke is a ****".

I mean seriously, does he really have to take everything away from me?? I love BH and I don't watch the whole episodes anymore, but now I'm afraid to watch Brooke's scenes too

I love you more!
shamone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukacnd (View Post)
I'm not surprising with them bringing up the past again and trying to change things and make us believe everything us just a lie or maybe everyone was having the same dream in the past seasons..what shocked me when I saw your post was "Haley almost said Brooke is a ****".

I mean seriously, does he really have to take everything away from me?? I love BH and I don't watch the whole episodes anymore, but now I'm afraid to watch Brooke's scenes too
I know! They seem to be out to destroy the only things I actually like about the show. They even managed to mess up Brooke/Millie

Vicky
Brucas4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

It was a boring episode. The LP stuff made me almost fall asleep. So did the Nathan and Haley thing.

Nick Lachey , pleaseee.

Chase, not being in love with Brooke? What else is new. Apparently Brooke is the most unloveable person in Tree Hill. She has just been a block in the road for everyone. For crying out loud.

Nick hinting that he slept with her, and Haley´s comment, it made me disgusted. It felt like the whole episode was "Brooke is a whore" day.

Damn those writers, and I am severely disliking Haley right now. I had expected more from her, then to say such a thing about her child´s godmother and her maid of honor.

The best scene in the episode was for me the Brooke / Sam scene in their house where Brooke and Sam are talking about their mom not wanting them. Sophia is so damn amazing at those kind of scenes, that its not even funny. When she cries you feel like crying too.

Jamie, seriously how much screentime can that kid have??

Mia obsessing over the fact that Chase lost his virginity to Brooke when she didn´t even know him? It´s the most stupid thing I have ever heard of. Like she is pissed about something that happened 6 years ago, and she was in no way in Chase´s life, and it´s not even like her and Brooke are friends, so that it´s weird for her.

What a lame episode, honestly. Besides the Victoria/Sam and Brooke/Sam stuff, it felt like it was written by some interns.