Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2004, 04:52 AM
Elite Fan

whoa i LOVED faith!!!! she was one of my top three favorites. 1 being buffy and 2 being Willow.

UPN really are small. they tried to expand their viewers by getting Buffy and Roswell. Roswell was on for a season and it was gone, buffy was what...two? and then it was gone. once they lost Buffy..they lost a lot.

and yeah Peyton and Lucas were at the funeral place or whatever and they went to see if the body found was her father but when they found out it wasn't, Lucas called Brooke at the exact same time she was going to call him.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 12-22-2004, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I saw that preview on UPN too, when I was watching That 70's Show.

I am a huge Buffy/Willow shipper as well, just like all of you. And those moments are definately some of my favs. I loved Choices when Buffy traded the box, but Wild At Heart had the most Wiffiness in it. A hug, near death expreince, an 'I love you' and cuddles at the end. I also loved Doppelgangland, Buffy's face when she and Xander say VampWill was so heartbreaking. And then that hug in the library when she realized Willow wasn't dead.

Curly, if it's great epsiodes you're looking for, I'd recommend season 2 as well, it was soooo sad. But if it's Buffy/Willow stuff you're looking for, season 3 is best in my opinion. I think you'll love it.
Old 12-22-2004, 05:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by tigger&tutorgurl
I saw that preview on UPN too, when I was watching That 70's Show.

I am a huge Buffy/Willow shipper as well, just like all of you. And those moments are definately some of my favs. I loved Choices when Buffy traded the box, but Wild At Heart had the most Wiffiness in it. A hug, near death expreince, an 'I love you' and cuddles at the end. I also loved Doppelgangland, Buffy's face when she and Xander say VampWill was so heartbreaking. And then that hug in the library when she realized Willow wasn't dead.

Curly, if it's great epsiodes you're looking for, I'd recommend season 2 as well, it was soooo sad. But if it's Buffy/Willow stuff you're looking for, season 3 is best in my opinion. I think you'll love it.
omg that scene in Doppelganger totally got me. When she walked in and saw vampwillow she..it was so sad. I loved the hug too. and Willows "you guys didnt happen to take a whole bunch of drugs did you?" or somethin like that. willow and buffy are so funny when they are having those lighthearted scenes. they totally remind me of B/P only without the vampires. When they need to be serious and there for each other they are. 100 percent. right there. no matter what. guy or not they are there. and when they are hanging out together having a goodtime, they are always laughing and funny. I loved Season 1 willow she was so adorable and as she got older and matured it only got better. same for buffy. and season six when willow went all bad...man that was heartbreaking. buffy was so sad too.

B/P are so much like them.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 12-22-2004, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Doppelgangland was such a great ep! So funny how Xander is like :"Demon!" And pushing the cross into Willow's face and then they hug her and even Giles rushes over and Willow says the things about the drugs! Too funny! And when Cordelia talks to vamp Willow and she is bored out of her mind when Cordy babbles on and on.

I have never thought about Buffy/Willow when I talked about Peyton/Brooke. They really are alike.

Old 12-22-2004, 11:28 PM
Master Fan

Since we all love good dialogue.

Brooke:Who knew Tutor Girl could throw such a rager?
Peyton:Who Knew? So, thanks for sticking up for me.
Brooke:Nikki was kinda my responsibility...probably a mistake to bring her.
Peyton:Ya think?
Brooke:Judgement impaired by rage and cocktails,I admit it. And I'm sorry. I Wanna call a truce. A real one.
Peyton:Friends again?
Brooke:Just not enemies anymore.
Brooke(seriously):I was thinking about Lucas. How he's just a guy. He makes mistakes like all the rest of us.
Peyton:Maybe. It just feels so much worse when you expect more from somebody.
Brooke(with tears):Yeah. I know...So that Nikki B*tch is crazy.
Peyton(almost pleading):You think it's possible you and me will ever get back to the way we were?
Brooke: Doesn't feel like it sometimes.
Peyton:Yeah.
Brooke:I'm so tired..
Peyton:Me too..
Old 12-23-2004, 12:10 AM
Addicted Fan

oo dialouge is nice!! clips are nice too, they should post them on a site somewhere
Old 12-23-2004, 02:47 AM
Elite Fan

Heh, Dopplegangland and Choices were the episodes where some of my first B/W fics sprung off of. So darn shippy it was pushing past subtext. And then the fifth season happened and it went bye bye for good.

That better not happen with B/P. They have that solidified thing going right now. And I can definitely see OTH running for a good five or six seasons. Imagine what it's going to be like in college. B/P are so destined to be roomates

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 12-23-2004, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, they totally wrecked the Scoobie friendship in season 6&7, Mark better not go down that road! I was so diappointed with Joss and the other BtVS writers when they did that. Friendship stories are so important on shows, IMO and I really, really enjoy them.

Anyone is lucky to have Brooke as a roomate! Guaranteed FUN!

Old 12-24-2004, 04:43 AM
Elite Fan

I would like to see Brooke move in with Peyton sometime, I mean her family is all messed up and Peyton's father is never around. Just think of all the bonding and fun they'd have?
Old 12-24-2004, 05:49 AM
Elite Fan

Oh they would be SO much fun as roomates. I mean they half live with each other as it is, with the sharing the bed every other episode

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 12-24-2004, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be totally fun and honestly, I don't think you'd ever get bored with Brooke as your roomate and friend. If you are looking for a good time and a loyal friend you should go to Brooke.

Old 12-24-2004, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

That is very true!

B/P living together would just be so darn cute though.
Old 12-24-2004, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Kelly/Donna from 90210 lived together pretty much from seasons 4-10, and that worked out well, and it seemed quite natural.

If the writers are smart, B/P will be roomies in college. Yes, it also makes sense for B to just move in with P now. It's so silly for Peyton to have that big house and she's all by herself.

By the way, I saw my first Buffy episode yesterday. It was the prom episode where Angel had broken up with Buffy. Buffy had to kill these hellhounds. What was funny was that I finally was able to match up the people and the names that I have read about for so long. I always heard about Xander and Willow, but I didn't know what they looked like.
Old 12-24-2004, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

A lot of shows have two of the girls move in with each other. Smallville, 90210, That 70's Show, hell even Power Rangers did it. But with Brooke's family going broke, I can see it happening. Also, if Nathan and Haley ever broke up, Haley would be homeless, so she would probaly crash at Peyton's too. It would be one big girlie party.

So, Curly, you saw your first episode huh? The Prom is a good one too. There's a sweet Buffy/Willow moment in there as well, which adds to it. So, what did you think?
Old 12-24-2004, 10:09 PM
Total Fan

Brooke and Peyton would be great roomies, I hadn't realized that Kelly and Donna lived toghether that long, Buffy and Willow lived toghether in a dorm in season four, and lived toghether in the same house in season six and seven Brooke and Peyton have to live toghether at some point, it's like a TV rule

yay for your first Buffy ep Curlyhead , did you like it?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread