Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2004, 04:03 AM
Elite Fan

Cass, I so agree with you on B/P being the primetime BAM. I've thought that for awhile now actually.

And yeah Erica, you should really start watching AMC again if you are interested in BAM, there are major things happening for them and we as BAM fans couldn't be happier!
Old 12-20-2004, 04:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey all!

I wrote a fic about Brooke/Peyton and stuff.. and yea check it out and tell me what you think..it's my first One Tree Hill fanfic and i'm kinda excited about it, since there arent too many out there.. so yea here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2179873/1/

enjoy
Old 12-20-2004, 04:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Katherine_Behr*~
Otep: I PMed you. Thanks for the beautiful thread.

got it. added ya.

And yeah..I know I really should get back into AMC but I just dont have the time. its on when i'm not around but i do have soapnet..hm..so I mid as well!

It is now offical after watching my earlier Buffy DVD's my first best friends ship evver is always/will always be Buffy and Willow and then in second is Brooke and Peyton!

oh yay! a fic! goin to see it!
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 12-20-2004, 05:08 AM
Addicted Fan

is it ok? lol
Old 12-20-2004, 05:52 AM
Extreme Fan

I didn't notice this before but I love their little hug here in IWD.

Did anyone else catch this?

You can't really see Sophia in the second picture but its her

[EDIT]
600th post. W00t

-esther
Old 12-20-2004, 06:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by gg_all_da_way
is it ok? lol
dude thats awesome! PLEASE continue!!!!

i did notice that hug i thought it was soo cute. and in those caps Haley looks so oblivious
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 12-20-2004, 06:50 AM
Addicted Fan

thanks, Otep- I'm writing more as I check the board lol
Old 12-20-2004, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love that cap Esther! right back at ya Yuki!
Old 12-20-2004, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Otep

It is now offical after watching my earlier Buffy DVD's my first best friends ship evver is always/will always be Buffy and Willow and then in second is Brooke and Peyton!
I think I'm in love with you!

Before Bianca/Maggie, before Brooke/Peyton, it was ALWAYS Buffy/Willow. Ask Nikki, she can tell you how obsessed I was back during the Buffy days. About 15 fics to prove it

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 12-20-2004, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

by emelpeejay
Old 12-20-2004, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Casandra

Before Bianca/Maggie, before Brooke/Peyton, it was ALWAYS Buffy/Willow. Ask Nikki, she can tell you how obsessed I was back during the Buffy days. About 15 fics to prove it
Buffy/Willow are still one of my obsess couples and I am a huge Buffy fan too. No wonder I always fall for friendships.

Aww...cute art

Old 12-20-2004, 06:20 PM
Banned

Sweetest hug
Old 12-20-2004, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That has to be my fave scene by now. I mean, just look at it. I love, love the way Brooke is comforting her! So sweet.

Old 12-20-2004, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Casandra

thanks i knew i wasnt alone. everyone loved their friendship. i mean they were always there for each other. in season 3 prom episode when Angel told buffy he was leaving i think it was the prom one..and buffy was talking to willow and she just cried and willow held her..and then in season 4 when oz left and buffy was comforting willow..god they are soo sweet they always hug too and are always there for each other!

LOVE THE ART!

and that picture..brooke looks like she feels so helpless too when shes looking at her.
Old 12-21-2004, 01:27 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~
Aww Vega, thank you so much for the kind review! I'm glad you liked the story because I had a fun time writing it.

As far as officially viewing a story goes on femslash.net, I've reviewed some of Cass' stories and I just clicked on Review and then it gave me the option to read the Reviews or Submit one. Let me know if you still have trouble and I'll contact our web tech person about it.
Thank you, I'll try, I don't remember what I cliked on, but it sended me to the page where you can see the reviews

I was obsessed with Buffy for the longest time, still sometimes I get all crazy about that show, Buffy and Willow had an amazing friendship and stood toghether for good, bad and worse I loved them so much , the scenes that you talked about Otep where amazing they are just so great.

Back to Peyton and Brooke, the art is great! and that pic is now a classic
Closed Thread   Post New Thread