Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2004, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

You are thinking too much I'm just guessing that in one take Hil hugged her around the waist and then in another take she hugged her around the neck.

Great thinking though about the Lucas thing. I never noticed that before. Before Lucas came along they were just...friends. They really didn't seem like they got along well at all until AFTER Lucas. Jackass guys can really make you see the best in people even during the worst situation. I guess they finally saw what they had in each other after all that drama.

A really simple BP wall I made.

You know the drill, click on the thumbnail for 800x600, 1024x768

Enjoy
Old 12-08-2004, 07:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ciera, that is gorgeous. I absolutely love it.

I never noticed about season 1 vs. season 2 either. At least something good came out of that stupid triangle. It made them both realize what they stand to lose in the other person. I don't think they'll make that same mistake again.

Lisa
Old 12-08-2004, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by xxlisaxx
Ciera, that is gorgeous. I absolutely love it.

I never noticed about season 1 vs. season 2 either. At least something good came out of that stupid triangle. It made them both realize what they stand to lose in the other person. I don't think they'll make that same mistake again.

Lisa
ITA about the friendship and the wall.
Old 12-08-2004, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

I never noticed that about the hug scene from the finale. But what I did notice is that they both look happy and relieved. They're both happy that they have each other back and that Nikki is gone.
Old 12-08-2004, 09:08 PM
Banned

Nikki I forgot about her. Hope she stays gone.
Old 12-08-2004, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love that art! So beautiful

I hate Nikki. Jake is such a sweetie. If I had him, I'd never let him go.

Old 12-08-2004, 09:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

I hope Jake's return has nothing to do with Nikki. I really didn't like her and the girl that plays her has been on everything.

Lisa
Old 12-08-2004, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

I actually wouldn't mind Nikki returning. She has conflicts with both B/P and it might be cool to see B/P bond again over their dislike for the psycho stalker b****. After all, it was the N/P fight in episode 20 that ultimately got B/P back together again.
Old 12-08-2004, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Eh, if Nikki comes back I'd refuse to watch...even if we have MAJOR BP bonding. It's too soon to bring her back and if they are just bringing Jake back into the mix they'd be stupid to have Nikki show up and ruin that. If she came back it almost be like everytime we see Jake we'd have to anticipate a Nikki return and I refuse to have to do that
Old 12-08-2004, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

well i guess i do think too much but i do really believe that the whole Lucas situation really brought them so much closer I mean now its like they are making the best out of their friendship because they cant stand the thought of losing each other again. they were misrable without each other and now they are so happy.

and yeah if Nikki comes back I say BP kidnapp her, hog tie her and toss her on the train tracks...and then when the train arrives they'd look at each other and be all..."Hoes over Hoes." as the train runs over Nikki and then Peyton would drape her arm around Brookes shoulder and they'd stare at the sight before them with huge smiles. Then Brooke would turn to Peyton and say "Mall?" and of course Peyton would say "hell yes"

OMG!!! that wallpaper is so amazing!! i love you!!!!!
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 12-08-2004, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

Yeah! That would be a cool scene. You forgot one part though. The dialogue would go more like this:

Brooke: Mall, PSawyer?
Peyton: Hell, yeah, BDavis!

If Nikki does return, some of the other extraneous charactesr need to leave.

Since there has been so much dialogue posted on this thread, I'll add the scenes from the season premiere:

(Peyton's room)
Brooke: Hey, Girl.
Peyton: Doesn't anyone in this town ring the doorbell?
Brooke: Some do. I don't. Let's go.
Peyton: And where are we going?
Brooke: It is day two of the Brooke and Peyton Hoe's over Bro's Reunion Tour. Move it.
Brooke: Come on, you fake, blonde Goldilocks

(walking on the dock)
Peyton: Brooke, what are you up to?
Brooke: You've been on my dad's boat before.
Peyton: Yeah, with you and your dad.
Brooke: Details. It's like driving a car, just on water. And without a speed limit.
Peyton: Brooke.
Brooke: Peyton. Look at us. Look at this day. We are practically a beer commercial. It would be wrong not to take it. Let's go. Hop on, Bestest Friend.

(on the boat)
Brooke: Listen. You hear that?
Peyton: Hear what?
Brooke: Silence. It's nice, isn't it?
Peyton: Yeah, until you started talking.
(Both laugh)

...Skip the Lucas mention because he's boring and I hate the triangle...

Brooke: Whatever. There's other fish in the sea. We'll find new boyfriends, which shouldn't be hard considering you're you and I'm me.
Peyton(laughing): Yeah. His loss. Jake's too.
Brooke: Want to know a secret?
Peyton: Hmm?
Brooke: I was secretly pulling for you and Jake.
Peyton: Even when I was at the top of your bitch list?
Brooke: Even then. You know why?
Peyton: Why?
Brooke: Because I wasn't into him.
(Both laugh even harder)

Boat goes by. Brooke flashes those guys.

Peyton(laughing): Stop!

Brooke: Boys are so easy. (Pause) We could swim if we had suits.
Peyton: When has that ever stopped us?
(Both smirk at each other)

...You know the rest...splashing...laughing...

(on boat again)
Brooke: Having fun, P. Sawyer?
Peyton: Hell yeah, B. Davis.

...Skip rest of scene that has to do with that stupid letter...
Old 12-09-2004, 04:59 AM
Elite Fan

i love how Brooke always has to say how Hot she thinks Peyton is and she is like the whole "you're you and I'm me" and the "we're pratically a beer comercial" I love the little things she says.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 12-09-2004, 05:18 AM
Elite Fan

Hehe, yep, you can never say they don't boost each other's egos, how cute is that

As for the Lucas thing, I really liked at Nathan and Hayley's reception party how when Lucas came over to talk to them they were standing arm in arm with each other. Peyton with her arms slung on Brooke's shoulder and Brooke having her own arm around Peyton's waist. It really felt like a solidarity type of thing. Lucas can say whatever he wants but they have each other's backs, something like that. One of my faves of the season actually.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 12-09-2004, 05:29 AM
Elite Fan

yes and I loved that too!!

I also loved the fake cough thing!! When peyton pretended to cough to avoid Lucas's question about the letter and then later Brooke was like "Fake cough?" and laughing and Peyton said something like it was the best she could come up with and they both just laughed.

I love how much fun they have doing the simpliest things in life.
Old 12-09-2004, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the cute caps Erica! Love your wall Ciera! And another great scene Curly!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread