Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Brooke/OTH 8x14: Holding Out For A Hero

8x15
Valentine's Day Is Over

Episode Description

A few sex games, secrets and shoelaces all come into play as all the couples of Tree Hill celebrate a special Valentine's Day with one another.

ONE TREE HILL IS PRE-EMPTED IN SOME AREAS.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOCAL LISTINGS

YOUTUBE VIDEOS:

EPISODE STILLS:

no stills

HAVE FUN
{EphramAmy}
patricia

Last edited by break the window; 02-15-2011 at 05:07 PM
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

Gotta say, I loved their costumes. they all look super hot!
•icon by: deep within me
Exotic Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:42 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneflyCHICK (View Post)
Gotta say, I loved their costumes. they all look super hot!
WORD even quinn, actually this episode made realise 2 things:

i don't hate quinn THAT much, i like her funny-goofy side, i guess it's only when she's involved in drama (besides lydia's cancer) or when she's half naked that she pissed off but she's actually funny, her "CRAZY GIRL !!" made me LOL so hard and i like her bond with brooke way better than with alex (the little fight in brooke's kitchen ) plus they totally look like they could be sisters, actually the 3 of them, i think there is more chemistry between them than with the 3 james sisters

sophia shoudn't but MUST be in a super hero movie, she is so badass and she definitely looks hot in her costume and i don't know why but in the last scene when she winks, she kinda remind me of Tina fey with her glasses lol

then for the rest, nothing changes: B.Dazzled and Mastermind are just EPIC "da na na na na na HALEY!", "they called me Whaley Haley" , BJ are and i just love to see them (especially julian) with their ring
F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

^I actually liked Quinn in her scenes with Brooke. I liked their bonding.

I read everywhere that this was the worst episode ever. It's a filler episode, and yes you either like it or don't but i don't think it was the worst episode ever.

I've seen worse episodes on this show: like 3 episodes of CQ being ghosts, or Lucas being a ghost in the coma...or...well you know. Everyone's entitled to their opinion but...
Old 02-09-2011, 02:01 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesophia (View Post)
^I actually liked Quinn in her scenes with Brooke. I liked their bonding.

I read everywhere that this was the worst episode ever. It's a filler episode, and yes you either like it or don't but i don't think it was the worst episode ever.

I've seen worse episodes on this show: like 3 episodes of CQ being ghosts, or Lucas being a ghost in the coma...or...well you know. Everyone's entitled to their opinion but...
totally agree, it's definitely not the worst episode, it was way better than any episode of s4, of course it was probably not the kind of storyline you put after a wedding but most of us know there will be some serious stuff later in this season, plus the s7 was so depressing, i am glad there are more filler episodes, of course, it doesn't mean you have to forget some drama
i think we should just try to say objective and stick to the positive things like the fact that there are more interactions between the characters (remember when we were complaining that there weren't enough friendship scenes or the lack of BH) because just by looking in forums, you can tell that most of complains are not just the fact that the episode was bad but again b/c of the lack of screentime of some characters/couples
F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked Haley's power of using her connections at the school to find out who the girls were
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread