Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2009, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Brooke/OTH 7x10: "You Are a Runner and I Am My Father's Son" Episode Discussion Thread.

PAUL JOHANNSON DIRECTS THE EPISODE — Nathan (James Lafferty) reaches the breaking point with Clay (Robert Buckley), causing a rift between Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) and Quinn (Shantel VanSanten). Brooke (Sophia Bush) comes clean with Julian (Austin Nichols) about her worries regarding his growing connection to Alex (guest star Jana Kramer). Meanwhile, Skills (Antwan Tanner) pursues a new career in LA and Millicent’s (Lisa Goldstein) drug problem worsens. Paul Johannson and Lee Norris also star. Paul Johannson directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn.

Official Episode Promo^

Comment, Luurvveee and bashing is bad
Old 11-17-2009, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Holy wow My heart is actually broken.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

I saw only a few parts on yt, but those I've seen have broken my heart too. Brooke cannot get children? That's a joke, right? Otherwise I really really hate this storyline. None of the maincharakters wished a baby so hard as Brooke did and she shouldn't be able to get one? That's really really bad. Hope, it'll turn out, that the doctors were wrong and Brooke will surprisingly get pregnant though.
picasso19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

Sophia was amazing last night. All of her scenes were great and she managed to make me cry which rarely happens. That scene with Julian was so heartbreaking.

For me, this is her best work since 3x22.

Even though I hate this storyline it's better then triangle stuff. At least now people can stop with stupid theory that she was going to have a baby behind Julian's back.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

My heart broke for her. She is such an amazing actress, that I got chills while watching this episode.

I am so sad, that she once again got screwed over.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The BJu scne Sophia was so amazing in that!

Millie&Quinn need to GTFO!
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
feels|like|home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Sophia was amazing this episode. It was the first ever oth made me cry! Not even when Keith died did I cry!
I'm really disapointed that they have decided to go down the route of Brooke not being able to have children, it's not fair.
I was glad that Brooke didn't help Millicent at the end, she didn't deserve it after the dress thing and then the money situation. I really liked Victoria this episode too.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by feels|like|home (View Post)
Millie&Quinn need to GTFO!
I know, they annoy the hell out of me, especially Quinn. I didn´t expect Haley saying at the end that she stopped looking up to her sister, but I am kinda glad she did, bc they did cross the line. Nathan lost his job, bc Clay was careless.

And Mili, omg she is so annoying, but I was kinda sad at the end that Brooke said no to help her, I mean after the way Mili behaved she doesn´t deserve help, that´s for sure, but that doesn´t mean that Brooke shouldn´t give it despite that, bc that´s just who she is. So I was disappointed that she said no. Mili was annoying and stupid and all that, but they basically fought over money that Mili wanted, and after season 5 and the moments they shared, I just think that Brooke should have pulled for her
Old 11-17-2009, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Millie seriously caused me to huff, alot.

I loved how awesome Soph was in this episode, heartbreaking and so fecking good.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanta (View Post)
And Mili, omg she is so annoying, but I was kinda sad at the end that Brooke said no to help her, I mean after the way Mili behaved she doesn´t deserve help, that´s for sure, but that doesn´t mean that Brooke shouldn´t give it despite that, bc that´s just who she is. So I was disappointed that she said no. Mili was annoying and stupid and all that, but they basically fought over money that Mili wanted, and after season 5 and the moments they shared, I just think that Brooke should have pulled for her
I do think all the stuff with Brooke not being able to have babies was probably one of the reasons that she didn't help Millicent at the end, she had just had that emotional moment with Julian and after the way Millicent has treat Brooke recently I think she just had enough and didn't want to deal with anymore problems other than her own.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

I had a conversation with someone about this last night... someone said to me that Brooke should have helped Millie like she did Rachel when she had a drug problem.

If I were in Brooke's position, I wouldn't have helped her either. Yes, Millie and Rachel are similar in that they've had experience with drugs... but Rachel was trying to show that she wanted to get better. She tried to convince Brooke that she would stop. Millie isn't doing either of those things. She's barely shown any remorse for her actions. She's being ungrateful, like Brooke said, and IMO she's letting the model thing go to her head. Because of this, she's forgetting what a great friend Brooke has been to her. Now, Millie is sabotaging that friendship because of Alex's influence and she's so oblivious to that.

Anyway, Sophia was phenomenal in last night's episode. She broke my heart.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Urgh, Millie doesn't deserve help from Brooke...

And why the hell should it always be Brooke helping everyone and getting it thrown back in her face? she has enough to deal with herself right now. Screw everyone else.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sort of beautiful (View Post)

And why the hell should it always be Brooke helping everyone and getting it thrown back in her face? she has enough to deal with herself right now. Screw everyone else.
Word!

Poor Brooke has enough on her plate right now. Not to mention Millie has been a crappy frien lately.

I'm kinda sad Brooke didn't tell the whole truth to Haley, i hope we'll get one scene of that.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sort of beautiful (View Post)

I agree It was always her trying to help Peyton or Haley back in the old days and I know they did try and help her back sometimes, especially Haley recently, but I do think that Brooke should be selfish for once.

Millicent pretty much literally changed over night and the way she spoke to Brooke this episode was like Brooke said, ungrateful.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really do hope we get a BH heart to heart, Haley needs to know whats going on with Brooke, she is her best friend after all.