Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2009, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Brooke/OTH 7x05 "Your Cheatin’ Heart." Episode Discussion Thread.

BROOKE QUESTIONS ALEX’S MOTIVES — Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) is thrust into the spotlight and storm of Nathan’s (James Lafferty) growing scandal. Against her better judgement, Brooke (Sophia Bush) allows Julian (Austin Nichols ) to continue working with Alex (Jana Kramer “Entourage”). Millicent (Lisa Goldstein) gets a new job, which may cause trouble for Mouth (Lee Norris). Meanwhile, Clay (Robert Buckley) and Quinn (Shantel VanSanten) grow closer. Paul Johansson also stars.

Official Episode Promo
Comment and lurrrveeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for getting this up Hopefully it will be a good episode.

Vicky
Brucas4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting this up, Tez! Hope we have lots of positive things to talk about in regards to the ep, other than Soph's amazing looks.
rebeccacullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:10 PM
New Fan

I know Mouth is insecure and jealous over Millie becoming a model but he needs to let her make her own decisions in her life. If Millie succeeds or fails it will be her own doing. So far I like the dynamic between Clay and Quinn. I was glad that Clay and Quinn did not sleep together. I think Clay and Quinn have good potential. Quinn has never smiled so much or looked at ease than she has in the scenes with Clay. They had a nice vibe going. So the writers need to move Quinn away from the David stuff and move her in Clay's direction.

I enjoyed Haley and Nathan. I really understood why Haley would begin to have some doubts. After hearing all of those horror stories behind bars and with Renee also visiting her in jail. And especially with Nathan's past with other girls. Haley would have to be inhuman to not have doubts. I know Nathan was hurt that she doubts him. But I'm glad that despite her doubts that Haley stood by Nathan's side at the press conference. Nathan and Haley were a united front. The writers are writing things this way and making things unfinished or vague because they want the audience to be in doubt about Nathan's innocence. Also I still think there has to be a twist in this story. Either Clay slept with Renee or someone put ruffies in Nathan's drink where he does not remember anything. Now Dan and Rachel will get involved. So out of the ordinary or a twist have to happen or be revealed in this story.

The Julian and Alex scenes were okay. I found them funny. I'm not sure if Alex was sincere or pulling the wool over Julian's eyes in her mea culpa to him. She's an actress. We know that she and Julian are going to continue to work together. So Julian bought her apology. But I don't think Alex will cease her attempts at trying to seduce Julian just yet. I don't think Alex is reformed. So Alex will still cause some troubles for Brooke and Julian. That last scene and the scene in next week's promo between Brulian and Alex was indicative of this happening. I really enjoyed all of the Julian and Brooke scenes. I think Julian and Brooke make a really good couple. I still think its great that Brooke has a real romantic relationship this season. I hope Brooke and Julian stay a couple in the end. I think the fans got a bit of an anvil or foreshadowing when Julian promised Brooke that the only stories he would tell would be with their children together. Don't know if that foreshadowing is good news or bad news in the end. But I'm very interested in what is going to happen with Brooke and Julian this season. I could have done without Mia and Chase. But this was another very good episode for season 7 in my opinion. I really liking this season!
Annihilator_Dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:21 AM
Elite Fan

I just watched the BJu scenes and Brooke scenes (which were like 9 minutes long, all together), which again is ridiculous. She is one of the main stars now, she should have more then that. But yeah.

I loved her scenes with Julian and Millie. That´s all I will watch. Everything else bores me. But Brooke was great
Old 10-13-2009, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

I did the same thing as you Sam, after 7 years I really don't care about OTH anymore so I'll just watch Brooke scenes on yt.

Brooke was so fierce this episode especially in that scene with Alex but she doesn't have any storyline other then Julian and lack of screen time is really obvious, she's prop for everyone, I guess now we know how Haley fans felt last season.

Oh on shallow note, Sophia looked hot in that last scene, too bad Alex was there.
hot fuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i hate how little we are seeing her.
but none the less love seeing her and its getting better each episode.

i love every moment i'm with you
no matter where we are
love is a risk that we take
onelove.oneheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
she doesn't have any storyline other then Julian and lack of screen time is really obvious, she's prop for everyone
Exactly. I don´t get it. I mean shouldn´t they focus more on Brooke rather then Quinn?
Old 10-13-2009, 10:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

I totally agree with all, what you are saying. I'm a little bit disappointed, that there are so little brooke-scenes, but on the other side...nine from 50 minutes. thats not so bad, when you bear in mind, that there are 4? main characters. (don't know exactly, who maincharacter is and who's not. )
I also enjoyed all brooke-scenes, although I would've enjoyed a baley-scene! It's a little bit unrealistic, that we never see brooke on haleys side, to protect her, while she's going through all this cheating-stuff. that's really not brooke!!! I'm also hoping, that there will soon come some problems for brooke to deal with, otherwise the whole thing will get a little boring. Brulian were gorgeous and cute as always.
picasso19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really loved the Brooke/Julian scenes and all the 'Babe' 'Baby' was ADORABLE

Pretty good episode but NOT enough Soph.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:01 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
but on the other side...nine from 50 minutes. thats not so bad, when you bear in mind, that there are 4? main characters
Yeah, it's not that she is not having too much screentime. It's just that she doesn't really have a storyline right now. But especially after this episode I got a feeling that that's going to start to change in a couple of weeks.

And I remember when Brooke used to get like 4 minutes in episodes from the fourth season and all her storylines were about demeaning her character, now that wasn't fun at all .
_vega_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ and that was why i did NOT watch s4 until the DVD...lol
now lets hope i don't have to stop season 7...idk i am just annoyed how everything is about Julian, i do love Brooke and want her to be happy but lets not forget she is her own person.

i love every moment i'm with you
no matter where we are
love is a risk that we take
onelove.oneheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:44 AM
Elite Fan

But the thing is that she didn´t even have 9 minutes. Those clips that Nicole put on YT is 9 minutes of BJu scenes, Sophias scenes with others + Austins/Julians 2-3 scenes with Alex. So that´s kinda bad.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

I want Brooke to have scenes with other people than Millie & Mouth & Alex
Old 10-14-2009, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ Same here

Quote:
It's a little bit unrealistic, that we never see brooke on haleys side, to protect her, while she's going through all this cheating-stuff
ITA - i find it hard to believe that she didnt know Haley wasnt in jail; and was not there to help with the paps stuff etc.
Icon: ?
BA4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread