Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2009, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Brooke/OTH 7x01 '4:30 AM (Apparently They Were Traveling Abroad)' Episode Discussion.

Official Season Seven Description

Having finally professed her love for Julian (Austin Nichols ), Brooke (Sophia Bush) tries to reconcile her desire for a stable home life with the uncertainty of dating a film producer. Meanwhile, as his NBA career flourishes, Nathan (James Lafferty) navigates the pitfalls of being in the spotlight, with the help of his charismatic sports agent and friend, Clay (Robert Buckley). Equally busy recording for Red Bedroom Records, Haley's (Bethany Joy Galeotti) attempt to juggle motherhood, a career, and a famous husband are complicated when her free-spirited sister Quinn (Shantel VanSanten) returns with a surprising revelation. Jamie (Jackson Brundage) remains the brightest spot in Nathan and Haley's lives as they refuse to let him get lost in the shadows of their successful careers. Millie's (Lisa Goldstein) relationship with Mouth (Lee Norris) is challenged when she forms a friendship with the new face of Clothes Over Bros, starlet and train-wreck, Alex (Jana Kramer). Skills (Antwon Tanner) must choose between a settled life with Lauren (Allison Munn) and his desire for a new and exciting career. Finally, with the knowledge that his weakening heart could fail at any moment, Dan Scott (Paul Johansson) struggles to find forgiveness in what little time he has left on the earth.
Official Episode Description

ONE TREE HILL RETURNS WITH SOME NEW FACES — Nathan (James Lafferty) learns of a shocking accusation that could threaten his career, much to the chagrin of his sports agent Clay (new series regular Robert Buckley, “Lipstick Jungle”). Brooke (Sophia Bush) prepares to launch a new fashion line, and Julian (Austin Nichols) decides to produce a big movie. Haley’s (Bethany Joy Galeotti) sister Quinn (new series regular Shantel VanSanten, “The Final Destination”) makes a surprise visit. Meanwhile, Jamie (Jackson Brundage) celebrates his 7th birthday. Paul Johansson, Lee Norris, Antwon Tanner, and Lisa Goldstein also star. Clark Mathis directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn (#701).
Official Promo - Sneak peek - BJu - Sneak peek - BH

Comment, Play nice and Enjoy!
Old 09-13-2009, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

I'm so excited
Old 09-13-2009, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too and hey, atleast we know we have one BH scene.
Old 09-13-2009, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

^yeah and i still haven't watched it because i want it to be a surprise for when i watch the episode, and i can tell you, it's really hard for me, i'm a spoiler whore so not watching that is HELL
Old 09-13-2009, 03:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Not watching the sneak peeks also. I am trying to go in as spoilers free as I can. I cannot wait for tomorrow night. I really do think it will be a new start with LP gone. I cannot wait to see the episode.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

SO excited!
Old 09-13-2009, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Caitlin- (View Post)
SO excited!
Combo
Old 09-14-2009, 07:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

Brooke (and Julian) OWNED this episode.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Ditto and combo
hot fuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The epi was actually pretty good, I didn't think that I'd like it this much, I even liked most of the non Brooke stuff. - Mouth/Millie trying to be Brooke/Annoying Jamie.
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
feels|like|home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 11:31 PM
Elite Fan

I havn't watched yet, but I'm glad some of you did enjoy it. I feared for what the show would be like minus Chad and Hil.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Mostly I was fearing not having Hil's gorgeous smile and Peyton's witty attitude, but I'm sure it will still be great
Old 09-15-2009, 12:53 AM
Elite Fan

To be honest, I'm watching it now and I'm a little bored. I think Brooke and Julian are beyond adorable though. Sophia looks amazing. I just about melt at the chemistry going on between Austin and Sophia. The beach scenes were so pretty.

I could care less about Mouth and Skills "nude off" and would be happy if I never had to see either of them in the buff again.

Oh hey did you know that Quinn is Haley's sister? I think they said "sister Quinn" like eighty time. So far sister Quinn is okay, but she looks much younger than her "younger" sister Haley.
Old 09-15-2009, 04:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

i think sophia is awesome and i am a huge fan of her, i just hate the whole clingy brooke and stuff, thats just not her in my opinion... Even though i love sophia/austin i really wasnt feeling them in this episode (chemestry wise) which is weird since i loved them last season... I didnt even noticed that chad and hill werent there but still the episode was really boring and lame in my opinion, on the bright site sophia looked great..
yoyojo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 04:50 AM
Elite Fan

Considering I didn't watch last season at all I found watching the episode a bit weird tbh. I did think it was a good episode, and it's nice to be able to watch without cringing multiple times, but I'm just so used to BL so seeing Brooke so in love with someone else for me was rather strange to see. Whilst I know what happened last season, because I didn't actually see it it was rather odd seeing BJu as such a couple.

I really like Haley's sister, she's so pretty, and I think Robert is such a great addition to the cast, he fit in perfectly. You can see they are kinda lining up a Quinn/Clay romance if she doesn't work things out with her husband.

I thought they would actually stop messing with NH and trying to bring in other people into that but apparently not. Not sure why the Millie copying Brooke scene was needed and I still really don't care about mouth, we certainly don't need to see him walking around his apartment nude.

Hoping for more BH this season, my fave two characters left. And some BN scenes would be

Vicky
Brucas4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread