Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2007, 10:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Brooke/Dean #4 - Because they both want pie

Welcome to the Brooke Davis and Dean Winchester Crossover Thread!
Because they both want pie!

*credit to lilieaurelie

Supporters:
01. team mom
02. .lovelylaur.
03. BrucasRocks
04. onepapergirl
05. Callalily
06. Nahla
07. J-Marie
08. Urban~Goddess
09. Davis-Scott
10. only midnight
11. ~MoNicA~
12. AmberScott
13. joypiter
14. Babss
15. Kon-Artist
16. Mighty Mouse 01
17. unapologetic mocker
18. GracesAngel
19. brathanfan27
20. i_have_new_socks_on
21. Em2333
22. prettygirl23
23. Monique19
24. Bambi_
25. BrookeLynn
26. oneflyCHICK
27. LittleToxicSatan
28. just like you
29. Roswell Dream Girl
30. Rebelious?Nah!
31. Onarek
32. CamyWinchester
33. ~Natali~
34. welshgirlyUK
35. Bella_Grint
36. banshee210481
37. writteninthestars
38. brucas_luvin
39. BethanyBee
40. VMax
41. banshee210481
42. c_114
43. Si_Crazy
44. obsidian_snowflake
45. Thrill of Hope
46. Sophia&JensenShipper
47. Calgaryfan2006
48. JensensGurl07
49. BLisHOT
50. <3 Pretty Girl <3

PM the thread starter if you wish to be added

Reasons:
01. Because they're the perfect match.
02. Because they'd be total kinks in the Metallicar.
03. Because they both want pie.

Fanfiction:
Polyraph
She's Broken
A Sad Story

Artwork:

Made by shayesta

Made by Paulina

Made by lilieaurelie

Story In Pictures:
First Meeting

Music: "Invisible" by Clay Aiken

Dean: Great, another lame ass bar with another lame ass juke box.

Music: "She's Got Balls" by AC/DC

Brooke: Shut up! I could take offense to that. I happen to love AC/DC!

Dean: You like AC/DC? Funny, I would have pegged you for a Britney Spears fan. With the perky attitude and skimpy clothing.

Brooke: Cute, making fun of my adorableness and my great sense of style. You're a winner.

Dean: Yeah, well I do what I can.

Brooke: Care to show me what else you can do?

To Be Continued.

Soundtrack:
Drive - Melissa Ferrick
Striptease - Hawksely Workman
A Girl Like You - Edwyn Collins
Hunter - 30 Seconds to Mars
The Girl's A Straight-Up Hustler - All Time Low
Glycerine - Bush
Bad Boyfriend - Garbage
What If You - Joshua Radin
Under The Gun - The Killers
Mouth - Bush
Hot Girls In Good Moods - Butch Walker
She's Got Balls - AC/DC

Last edited by ~Taylor~; 11-21-2007 at 09:54 AM
Old 05-13-2007, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Don't forget to change the italicized title underneath the thread message

Great start!
Old 05-13-2007, 11:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Yay! You didn't yell at me for starting the thread. *was worried* LOL.
Old 05-13-2007, 12:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

yay new thread

Yeah, feed the rain
'cause without your love my life ain't nothing but this carnival of rust
Old 05-13-2007, 09:41 PM
New Fan

Hey guys! I'm new to this...but I write fanfiction over at fanfiction.net and I thought y'all would appreciate the new fic that I am writing. Here's a preview. (I'm not posting it over on fanfiction.net until I finsh one of my stories called "The Holiday) Anyway, here's the preview.

Disclaimer: I don’t own One Tree Hill or Supernatural…but imagine if I did…

It was only seconds after Brooke sat down at the bar before a greasy, frat boy sauntered up to her.

“Buy you a drink?” He grinned, causing Brooke’s gag reflex to react. She was so not in the mood for this tonight. She raised the glass that she already had in her hand and looked away, hoping that she was clear with him.

Apparently she wasn’t because he leaned in closer to her, allowing her to smell the alcohol on his breath, and kept grinning. “Or we could just skip the drinks-“

Brooke sighed loudly before turning to face him once again, careful not to breathe through her nose to avoid the stench. Locking her jaw, she glared at him. “Okay, guy in need of a clue. Here's one. Women send signals. That was a brush off. Now, before you dip into your shallow pool of wit let me paint us a picture and save us both the trouble. Here's your evening. You are going to slink back off to your buddies, laugh this off, get wasted, go home, and make nice with yourself. But don't be thinking of me, because even your fantasy of me, isn't interested in you.”

The frat guy quickly stepped back, his grin quickly turning into a confused frown, and walked away, but not before mumbling “bitch” under his breath.

Rolling her eyes, Brooke took another sip of her drink. Again, she was so not in the mood for boys tonight. She had just spent an hour wandering around Tree Hill with her backstabbing, ex-best friend, Peyton, looking for her cheating, heartbreaking ex-boyfriend, Lucas. Finally they had ended up here, only to learn that Lucas had left with some bar ****. This wasn’t Brooke’s idea of a good night.

“Ouch. I felt that burn from over here.” As Brooke swallowed the rest of her drink, the liquid burning her throat as it went down, she heard a voice from the other side of her. Not again, she thought to herself.

She turned to look at the source of the voice. She had to admit, he was very attractive. He was leaning against the bar, dressed in jeans and a black tee shirt. A green army-like jacket was slung over his shoulder. His jaw was clearly defined and his dark eyes looked straight through her. His brown hair was on the shorter side, but was still messy. Another night, Brooke might have taken him home.

“Whatever.” She responded quickly, not wanting to invite a conversation.

The guy smirked and passed her the drink that the bartender had just handed him. “You seem to need this more than me.”

Brooke glowered at him, but took the drink.

“So what’s with all the bitterness?” He asked after she took a sip.

“Excuse me?” She asked, not hiding the anger in her voice. This guy had a lot of nerve.

“One guy screws you over so take it out on the whole male population. That’s called being bitter honey. Why don’t you spill your sob story? I bought you that drink…you can keep me company.”

Without a second thought, Brooke threw the rest of the drink at him, and grabbed her coat off of the bar.

“You don’t know anything about me you sorry excuse for a human, so you can just shut your mouth.” Before he could think of anything to say she pulled a couple of dollar bills out of her purse and slammed them onto his chest, ignoring the electricity that shot through her as she did so. “And just so it’s clear, I don’t owe you anything.”

Without looking back, she stormed out of the bar, leaving the guy speechless.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Wait.” She heard him call after her as she quickly headed in the direction of her car. Of course, she didn’t.

“Look, I’m sorry!” He tried once again to slow her pace. “I was being a jerk! But to be fair, you weren’t being little miss sunshine!”

Brooke stopped as she got to her car; this guy sure had a death wish. “I never asked you to hit on me and it’s not by fault you crashed and burned.” She yelled as she searched for her keys.

The guy came closer, “You really don’t hear that bitterness in your voice?”

Brooke’s mouth dropped open, “What is your problem! You can’t even handle one rejection? Get over it! Obviously, I am not interested. And FYI- the reason that you are going home alone tonight is not because I’m bitter, it’s because you-“ Whatever Brooke was about to say was forgotten as the guy’s lips met hers.

Her first instinct was to push him away, but as she placed her hands on his chest he just gently pushed her against her car and held her there. It wasn’t in a violent way; if she had wanted him to stop, she would have only had to push him one more time. But the feeling that he was sending through her body as his lips moved to her neck made her forget all attempts at escape.

Maybe this was just what she needed to get over Lucas. Pressing her body closer to his, she continued the search for her keys. “My house or yours,” she mumbled against his lips. “Yours,” he whispered back into her hair and she smiled, unlocking her door. “Yeah,” she thought as she kissed him again before sliding into the drivers seat, “this is just what I need.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Brooke woke up around 8:00 am. Lucky for her since she had forgotten to set her alarm and she had school. Rolling over on her side, she found that she was alone. Sighing, she pulled on a pair of jeans and a yellow halter-top. Applying her makeup had become an art, only taking her a few minutes.

She picked up her bookbag and grabbed her cell phone from its charger and made her way into the kitchen. She immediately smelled the cinnamon as she walked out of her room.

“Morning sunshine.” The guy smirked as the kitchen timer went off in the background. “Cinnamon buns?”

Brooke rubbed her temples, ignoring the fact that her mouth was watering. “What are you still doing here?” She bit back, regretting raising her voice. She just wasn’t used to this.

The guy shrugged, “Don’t worry. I’m leaving town tonight.” He said it as if it meant nothing. As if this situation were normal for him.

“Oh. Well, okay.” She managed to say, taking a seat at her kitchen counter. She didn’t really feel the need to say anymore. It wasn’t any of her business anyway. Plus, it wasn’t like she cared to see this guy again. It was a one night thing.

“My name’s Dean by the way.” He smirked again, placing a cinnamon bun in front of Brooke.

“Brooke.” She stated, pushing the plate a little further away from her.

“You have a mighty nice house Brooke.” He said, taking the seat next to her.

“This is what comes with money. Big house, parents who travel all the time…” She shrugged, wondering why her voice sounded so bitter and also wondering if he were picking up on it, like he had the night before.

“Sounds like a pretty good deal to me,” Dean said after taking a bite of his cinnamon bun.

Brooke rolled her eyes- he obviously hadn’t picked up on her tone.

“Yeah.” She muttered, getting up and throwing her uneaten breakfast in the trash. She didn’t feel like eating. In fact, she hadn’t felt like eating for a while now.

“So, I’ve never seen you around.” Brooke mused, trying to find words to fill the silence. Brooke hated silence.

“Yeah well, I’ve never been here before. Me and my brother are just passing through town. Our car needed a little fixing.”

“On your way to…” Brooke started

“Not sure yet.” Dean shook his head, taking the last bite of his food.

“Okay.” Brooke fiddled with the hem on her shirt. This was awkward. Why wasn’t this guy leaving?

“Well, I’ll be leaving. Can you bring me to my car?” He stood up, reaching for his coat.

“God, he really is hot,” Brooke thought to herself, appreciating his handsome build. If only Lucas could see her upgrade.

“Wait…” Brooke suddenly said, startling herself more than Dean.

“Yeah?” He smirked, as if he knew she was going to speak up.

“That thing you said about me being bitter…Well, I need you to do something for me. Then I’ll bring you to your car.” She slipped in a smirk of her own. Oh, the fun she could have.

XXXX

Brooke pulled up to Tree Hill High, a smile plastered to her face. This was going to be such fun.

“You’re in high school?” Dean blurted out, his eyes widening.

“It’s not like you would have changed your mind about last night.” Brooke stated the obvious, applying a new layer of lip gloss to her lips.

Dean had to laugh, she was right. He probably wouldn’t have.

“So,” He said, opening the car door, “What’s the plan.”

Brooke shrugged, “Just play along.” She pulled his arm around her waist and starting walking towards the quad. She knew both Lucas and Peyton had free periods first hour and they would most likely be there.

They didn’t talk as they walked to the quad, although Brooke could tell Dean felt awkward about holding her around the waist.

Finally, they made it to the picnic benches. Brooke scanned the students for signs of her ex-best friend and ex-boyfriend. Finally, she saw them. She couldn’t believe that they were actually sitting together. After everything that had happened…Although it did look like Peyton was upset with him. She was probably asking him questions about last night.

“Alright,” Brooke nodded in their direction, “See those two?”

Dean nodded, “Let me guess, ex-best friend and ex-boyfriend?”

“Bingo.” Brooke’s voice was slathered in hate.

Dean laughed, “I think I get the game we’re playing.” Before she could respond he grabbed her hand and started walking towards them. Brooke wasn’t used to not being in control, but his grip was strong on her hand.

He lead her past Lucas and Peyton’s table, walking slow enough for them to notice the two.

He stopped a few feet passed them, moved his hands to Brooke’s waist, and pushed her up against one of the stone pillars.

She let out a gasp as he crashed his lips into hers, his body pressing into her. Even though it was early in the morning and Brooke wasn’t even fully awake, the kiss was amazing. It was hot and hard and fast – just the way she liked it. She almost forgot why she was doing this until he pulled back, out of breath like her.

“Thanks for last night,” He said loud enough for those around to hear. “Catch you later.” He smirked, before kissing her one last time.

Brooke put a hand to her lips, forgetting the reason that the kiss had happened and not even noticing the shocked stares of Lucas and Peyton.

To be continued….
Old 05-14-2007, 12:52 AM
New Fan

New thread!! Yay! :-D

Si_crazy -- as always, the manips are beautiful! You're so talented. I adore them!

Hey -- who do I need to PM or whatever to get added to the list??
Old 05-14-2007, 11:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Added you to the list, obsidian_snowflake

Okay, guys, let's get this thread moving again. I think we need some more reasons why Brooke and Dean would be awesome together for our opening post?

Ideas?
Old 05-14-2007, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

New thread.

Yeah can I be added on the list too.

And I love the thread title.
Old 05-14-2007, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

A new thread!!! Love the title!
•icon by: deep within me
Old 05-14-2007, 11:57 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidian_snowflake (View Post)
Si_crazy -- as always, the manips are beautiful! You're so talented. I adore them!
Thanks, honey! I'm glad that you liked them

Here's a new manip:
Old 05-14-2007, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Cool manip.
Old 05-14-2007, 01:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Added you, Thrill of Hope .

Si_Crazy , love the new manip. It looks so awesome. Random question, but are you the same Si_Crazy that posts over at Stranger-things?
Old 05-14-2007, 01:37 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Taylor~ (View Post)
Si_Crazy , love the new manip. It looks so awesome. Random question, but are you the same Si_Crazy that posts over at Stranger-things?
Thanks ~Taylor~! And yes... that's me. I'm a member at ST, although I haven't been around lately
Old 05-14-2007, 10:19 PM
New Fan

I'm getting the nerve to post my art. Its all really bad lol.

These two look the same but one Sophia and the background are lighter

My only favorite I did lol

The rest of you do awesome blends that I still can't figure out to do.

Last edited by Sophia&JensenShipper; 05-14-2007 at 11:28 PM
Old 05-14-2007, 10:58 PM
New Fan

delete please

Last edited by Sophia&JensenShipper; 05-14-2007 at 11:27 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread