Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2007, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Brooke Davis S&S #6: Cheating?Mark.. Cheating? Niiice storyline. (Insert Sarcasm)

Welcome to the 6th Brooke Davis Spoilers and Speculations Thread
Cheating?Mark.. Cheating? Niiice storyline. (Insert Sarcasm)
[Aired]Episodes:
4x01-- "The Same Deep Waters As You" - The Cure → Promo.
4x02-- "Things I Forgot At Birth" - The Absentee → Promo.
4x03-- "Good News for People Who Love Bad News" - Modest Mouse → Promo.
4x04-- "Can't Stop This Thing We've Started" - Bryan Adams → Promo.
4x05-- "I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness" → Promo.
4x06-- "Where Did You Sleep Last Night?" - Nirvana → Promo.
4x07-- "All These Things That I've Done" - The Killers → Promo.
4x08-- "Nothing Left To Say But Goodbye" - Audioslave → Promo.
4x09-- "Some You Give Away" - La Rocca → Promo.
4x10-- "Songs to Love and Die By" (album title) - 8mm → Promo.
4x11--"Everything in it's right place" - Radiohead →
Promo
4x12--"Resolve" - Foo Fighters → Promo

[Upcomming]Episodes:
4x13-- Pictures of you
Airing-- January 31, 2007 [written by Mark Schwahn]
Glenda (3.16 and 4.04) returns and shares a scene with Lucas at school. Apparently, kids are making fun of Glenda in class and Lucas runs after her to talk with her.

CAN ONE DAY CHANGE EVERYTHING? — A class assignment reveals the deepest secrets and desires of Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and the students at Tree Hill High. Worried about college prospects, Skills (Antwon Tanner) turns to Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti), while Nathan (James Lafferty) wrestles with Deb’s (Barbara Alyn Woods) suicide attempt. Chase (guest star Stephen Colletti, “Laguna Beach”) learns that Brooke (Sophia Bush) cheated on her calculus exam, while nudity and drugs run rampant in the halls of the school. Paul Johansson, Moira Kelly, Lee Norris and Danneel Harris also star.

4x14-- Sad songs for dirty lovers
STEPHEN COLLETTI (“LAGUNA BEACH”) GUEST STARS — Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) confronts Brooke (Sophia Bush) regarding the stolen calculus test. Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Peyton (Hilarie Burton) consider taking their relationship to the next level as Peyton and Brooke grow closer. In Deb's (Barbara Alyn Woods) absence, Nathan (James Lafferty) throws a senior party at the Scott House where a sex tape from Nathan's past surfaces. Paul Johansson, Moira Kelly, Lee Norris and Danneel Harris also star. Janice Cooke directed the episode written by William H. Brown
-It is revealed that Brooke and Nathan slept together way back when N/P were a couple. This revelation will have a ripple effect on most of the core relationships.
(Credit to SusanXG)
-After part of the tape is shown, Brooke turns to Nathan and aks him, "That really happened? I was so drunk that night I thought I had dreamt all of it.
-Brooke is fully aware Nathan is taping. They are both very drunk, but they BOTH are aware of the camera at the time. They may forget after the fact due to all the alcohol, but at the time of the taping they both knew the camera was rolling.
-There was a scene filmed with Nathan/Brooke kissing. We will only see kissing, nothing more. They are both shirtless. Brooke is in a bra.
-Peyton punches Brooke in front of everyone because she slept
with Nathan when he was dating Peyton. There's a sex tape. The extras
were told to "react" to the tape although nothing was shown at the time,
so it's feasible to believe clips of this tape will be edited into the
footage for the episode.
- Credit Indian Summer

4x15-- Prom night at Hater high
-There was a flashback scene filmed for the Nathan/Brooke pre-story, but it is not a sex scene.
-It is revealed that Nathan and Brooke were both drunk when they slept together. Apparently, Brooke was more so than Nathan. Also, it is revealed that their tryst happened after Nathan and Peyton had just broken up for like the 100th time in their relationship

4x16 -- You call it madness, i call it love
- Within Reason, a Birmingham rock band, has won the "Rock the Prom" contest and will appear on "One Tree Hill."Within Reason will play its original song, "Hold," as the prom band on an episode of "One Tree Hill."
- Rachel takes the fall for Brooke and Rachel gets expelled for the whole cheating/test/key thing

(Credit: Curlyhead)

General Spoilers:
Question: Could you give me the scoop on One Tree Hill?— Alyssa
Ausiello: On Valentine's Day, Brooke and Peyton are going to try repairing their friendship, but it may be jeopardized when Peyton and Lucas consider taking things to "the next level."

Brooke/Peyton defeat PsychoDerek together.
From Rebecca: I really need some One Tree Hill scoop.
Kristin: What’d you guys think of the addition of Stephen Colletti last week? Thumbs up? Down? Sideways? Well, regardless, he won’t be sticking around long. S.C. told me at the CW party he’s doing "a couple episodes." He added, "I am not relocating there or becoming a regular or anything. But the character has a good run." Long enough to lose his V card? We’ll see!

My best source told me once again big storyline coming up for Brooke. Lots of Baley and Brooke is part of the Naley arc along with Lucas.
I have heard about Brooke's big storyline but I'm holding out for much more info. before posting about it because I'm wary. VERY wary as Brooke never gets the meaty stuff. I have heard that Haley is going to be involved and they will be "supporting each other while they both encounter major life changes".
Mark stated that Brooke and Peyton would reunite, and I can tell you that it is going to happen. It is still very much a part of his vision. Expect it to happen in a realistic and meaningful way.
Hey guys! I got a request to come in here and give you guys anything I could. Well the problem is that there aren't a whole lot of B/L spoilers right now. However, I have heard rumblings that a big storyline is in the works for Brooke and it could force her to realize what, and more importantly, who she really wants in her life. I also have heard that NH will provide a common point of interest between the two in the episodes to come. My best guess is that it's the first steps to repairing their broken friendship right now. I definitely wouldn't lose hope. I have always been told by sources that no matter what it will always come back to Brooke and Lucas in the end.
I think the show is setting it up for Brooke to see that maybe Rachel isn't good for her.
Brooke was always for Chase not Rachel. Chase is going to be the complete opposite of Felix and Nick and in a way kind of like Lucas without the Peyton baggage. He's a good guy that believes in true love and he and Brooke will form a tight bond that has romantic aspects.
BH, yes the test thing will cause a rift, but BH will prevail. What Peyton said to Haley in the hospital about Brooke needing her and not leaving her with Rachel was foreshadowing so to speak.
Episode 4.14 = the night before Prom
Episode 4.15 = the day of Prom leading into...
Episode 4.16 = which is actually the night of Prom.

As we have it right now...there is a time jump between ep 4.12 and ep 4.13 and then another time jump between ep 4.13 and 4.14. (The total time spanned between the two jumps will be a month

^ Credit: Mark's former assistant who is also the writer of episode 4.12

Promotional Material:
--CW Promotional spots
Videos: 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Screencaps:

--CW Promotional Images

----------------------------------
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread. Including IMDB, Sophia Bush Fan, Stunning Sophia Bush, Sophia Central, Various OTH spoiler threads on fanforum, YouTube, The CW, OTH 911, Rebecca, Amanda, Stephanie, Rosie, Punk, Angie, Krystal, and Cathy.
*If you see any spoilers that are uncredited, please PM the thread starter to add you in the credits.

Lastly, remember that all spoilers are subject to change, nothing is 100%, we're not trying to promote foilers.
Old 02-01-2007, 12:53 AM
Master Fan

yaaaaaaaaay....new thread. So much more room for cheating and new guys and--
Old 02-01-2007, 07:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

thanks for starting the new thread
now half of me is left
Old 02-01-2007, 08:40 AM
Banned

Love the title Jen.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Jen
| |
Old 02-01-2007, 03:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Love the title. Thanks for the start Jen.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks guys, glad you like it
Old 02-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

New 4.16 spoilers from the main thread. (Credit: Angie)

Quote:
I have a lot of spoilers and I don't have time to post them all.
I was in about 13 different scenes last night.
I met a lot of ppl and will hopefully get the pictures they took so i can post them here.

Last night was a 14 hour film day for me.

We shot w/adults first.

Here's what I'll tell you.

AT PROM:

Sophia is wearing a red dress, Peyton a white w/ a small train in the back. Mouth is the only one I've seen w/ a white tux, the rest of the guys in black tuxes. Karen a short red dress.

I can't tell you a whole lot but I will say this.
1, I haven't seen Chase yet.
2. The Prom Queen is no surprise at all for the history of OTH but the reaction is. TRUST ME!!
3. Dan and Karen are together here.
4. Mouth is the only one wearing white tux.
5. Luke and Glinda talk and he tries to cheer her up. *I think she may be his date. And YES his hair is still long!!!!!

I can't tell you a whole lot but you will be really shocked to see Peyton and Brooke and what happened to them

Ok i really gotta go but yes the prom dresses are ripped and bloody.
but they're holding hands. wink.

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Old 02-01-2007, 05:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

wow, sounds intense, I wonder what happened???? I'm sure it has to do with PD and does the prom queen thning mean it will be Brooke? thanks for posting BrownEyes
now half of me is left
Old 02-01-2007, 06:34 PM
Passionate Fan

I hope Brooke is prom queen. I just have this really bad feeling it will be Peyton...

Love the title though!
Old 02-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
2. The Prom Queen is no surprise at all for the history of OTH but the reaction is. TRUST ME!!
--- What exactly does this mean?

Quote:
5. Luke and Glinda talk and he tries to cheer her up.
--- He doesn't go with Peyton? That's new.

Quote:
Ok i really gotta go but yes the prom dresses are ripped and bloody.
--- So they fight Derek the night of Prom? After, I presume.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Passionate Fan

team mom, I love you icon

Rebecca confirmed L//P go to prom together.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

The official 4.15 description (credit: Mic)

Quote:
“ONE TREE HILL” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)
“Prom Night at Hater High” (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

YOU NEVER FORGET YOUR PROM ─ On the day of Prom, the residue of Nathan's (James Lafferty) pre-Prom party has serious repercussions for everyone in Tree Hill. Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) asks Nathan for a list of his past sexual conquests. Rachel (Danneel Harris) is suspended after taking the blame for the exam she stole with Brooke (Sophia Bush). Peyton (Hilarie Burton) tells Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) she wants to skip the Prom entirely, but he refuses to take no for an answer. Finally Mouth (Lee Norris) and Brooke must deal with dating Clean Teens on Prom night. Moira Kelly, Paul Johansson and Barbara Alyn Woods also star. Paul Johansson directed the episode written by Mike Herro and David Strauss (#3T5765)
I wonder what happens to Chase after this ep (I guess it has something to do with the tape in 14 maybe)...because is is NOT in episode 16 (prom night).

And Mark couldn't keep Brooke single for long!?!

Archie & Veronica

Old 02-01-2007, 08:04 PM
Banned

Edited due to personal content regarding the actors lives.

Last edited by Callalily; 02-01-2007 at 11:12 PM
Old 02-01-2007, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Why is it impossible for her to be single? Not once can she be single. Well after Felix she could for sometime but this season it's just BLAH. I wanted to see independent Brooke and instead I get to see her with a new guy. It sucks to be a Brooke and BL fan. Well as of right now most as a BL fan since they cant even have scenes together.

Archie & Veronica

Closed Thread   Post New Thread