Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2010, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Brooke Davis S&S #38 - Our girl is back in September and we know she WILL get her happy ending!

Welcome to the {BROOKE DAVIS} Spoilers & Speculation Thread

General spoilers

One Tree Hill will return on Tuesday nights for a 12 episode 8th season.

Quote:
Episode 8.03 title: "The space in between"
Written by Mark
Directed by Greg Prange.

Credit goes to eia_03
Quote:
they were filming @ c/b.. it was sophia, lee, & daphne, i think.. only sophia came over then had to leave because they were moving to cape fear.. cape fear was sophia, austin, james, joy & jackson..
Quote:
btw, they were already filming 802 today.. 24/7/2010
Quote:
I remember reading somewhere that they were using cape fear for a hospital cafeteria scene with joy, james, and sophia and then austin and jackson were there to do a scene later.

Guys, the last thread got pretty heated and there was some bashing going on. Please refrain from bashing Mark/Writers/Actors/Show. This should be a positive thread and all over discussions can be taken to private message Thank you!
Old 07-27-2010, 10:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:49 AM
Total Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

No comment on the spoilers, at least Sophia looks pretty this season.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:29 PM
Addicted Fan

TFTNT!!! I am with you on that Clarissa. No matter how bad the material is I know Sophia will do her best with it and she will look gorgeous doing while doing it!
Old 07-27-2010, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT Tez
•icon by: deep within me
Old 07-27-2010, 04:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angell4 (View Post)
TFTNT!!! I am with you on that Clarissa. No matter how bad the material is I know Sophia will do her best with it and she will look gorgeous doing while doing it!
I agree! Sophia is gonna rock s8!
Old 07-28-2010, 05:28 AM
Elite Fan

Credit goes to Naleylovespirate:

Quote:
Hey, reading about Brooke's reaction made me think about something I read in the 8x01 script at the studios. I totally forgot this part and I don't know how it was possible but I will tell you now. There's a side with Brooke and Julian. Brooke is saying that she's happy for Nathan and Haley but that they already have Jamie. Julian says that it's a selfish thing to say and she says that she knows it is but that she really wanted babies and seeing Naley having another one makes her feel sad for herself. They talk a little bit more about what they could do to have babies.

Last edited by lovesophia; 07-28-2010 at 06:54 AM
Old 07-28-2010, 08:42 AM
Total Fan

Um, Julian's "romancing her ovaries until they surrender" line NEEDS to be real, it's fugging hilarious, spoiler or foiler, ahahahaha. If it's a foiler, whoever wrote that line deserves a cookie.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

The same person that posted that, also posted:

" brooke is upset a little about haley being pregant and she tells julian "maybe we can kidnap this one, it isnt fair, they already have Jamie and we cant even have one." after that, julian goes in and changes out of his outfit and there is a knock on the door, brooke says "at least I am wearing pants this time" and it is the cops and they arrest her, she says "i was totally kidding about the kidnapping thing" she then screams julian's name.
SHE IS PISSED."

Now, I'm really hoping this person is legit, because this sounds way better then what we've heard before!

Oh, and "romancing her ovaries until they surrender" & "are you ready for my greased lighting?" HILARIOUS! It better be true!

Last edited by DirtySexyMoney; 07-28-2010 at 09:00 AM
Old 07-28-2010, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

I think that person is "Spirit" or "Breyton4life" or "Melrose 2.0"... the same person that created tons of account and got banned on both FF + othforums.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal-passion (View Post)
Um, Julian's "romancing her ovaries until they surrender" line NEEDS to be real, it's fugging hilarious, spoiler or foiler, ahahahaha. If it's a foiler, whoever wrote that line deserves a cookie.
THIS. lmfao
It’s the grandest gesture anyone has ever made for me in my life.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

It's hard to tell who's saying the truth and who's lying but imo "othforthewin" and "for thelove" are telling the truth...the others don't.

Also, i'm gonna stay positive and say that at least Brooke's infertility is talked about you know..which makes me hopeful to see her with a baby before the show ends.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

I know for a fact that "othforthewin" is very reliable in comparison to anyone else posting over there. Just my two cents, take it or leave it.

IDK, I'm not even a NH fan, but this show is starting to sound so CQ-centric, I'd rather watch nathan do nothing...and that speaks volumes since I cannot stand the character for the life of me.
It’s the grandest gesture anyone has ever made for me in my life.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

I hope the CQ stuff will dye down after episode 3 since i'm pretty sure Mark won't be writting the next 4/5 episodes so i keep the faith.

Also Sophia has wrapped filming for the week..looks like episode 2 will be Brooke-light, what do we know so far about her scenes in episode 2?!:

- A scene with Mouth at COB
- A scene with Victoria
- A scene with Millie
- A scene with NH

Maybe 1/2 scenes with Austin.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm in the position of...no matter what the spoilers are, or how the show ends...Soph is free next year and totally above the show.