Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2008, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Brooke Davis S&S#19 - Bring back Rachel! Pwease Marky??

Welcome to the {BROOKE DAVIS} Spoilers & Speculation Thread

Quote:
6.12 Side
jack.pdf

Sam/Jack interaction.
Credit: Eva

Quote:
Joe Manganiello - I’m in NC shooting episode 11 and I just signed on for 12

Joe Manganiello also said in the OTH Blog chat that there will be a steamy scene for Owen in the ninth episode of One Tree Hill.
Credit: onetreehillblog chat. Joe Manganiello on OTHBlog’s Chat

Quote:
the PA today at filming said that its looking REALLY good for a season 7 and that even if all of the actors dont sign on, they will still possibly do another season and get 12 episodes

By the way, all you BO fans it looks like Joe/Owen will stick around longer than just to ep 12. After he told them he just signed on for ep 12 he also mentiones

Joe Manganiello yes.. and I’m pretty sure there’s more on the way
Credit: italianqt194 @ othforums.com

Quote:
Official 6.07 Promo
YouTube - Official One Tree Hill 607 Promo
Credit: Katy

Quote:
One Tree Hill Webclip - Messin; With The Kid
YouTube - One Tree Hill Webclip - Messin' With The Kid

Quote:
NOVEMBER SWEEPS PRESS RELEASE FROM THE CW:

THE CW'S NOVEMBER SWEEP PARTIES WITH GREAT GUEST STARS FROM PEREZ HILTON TO WALLACE SHAWN
Released by The CW

Monday, November 3
ONE TREE HILL "Sympathy for the Devil" (9:00-10:00 p.m.) Nathan finds himself face-to-face with an old rival, Brooke deals with someone who once hurt her, and Lucas' novel leads him into threatening waters.

Monday, November 10
ONE TREE HILL "Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous" (8:00-9:00 p.m.) Peyton puts together a USO concert featuring musical performances by Angels & Airwaves and Kate Voegele.

Monday, November 17
ONE TREE HILL "We Three (My Echo, My Shadow and Me)" (9:00-10:00 p.m.) Series star Chad Michael Murray wrote the episode, which pays homage to films of the 1940s.

FULL ARTICLE

Quote:
I heard there is a scene in 6.11 where Lucas rejects Brooke's advances. I don't know anything about the situation though.
Credit: Rebecca

Quote:
Filming report for Wednesday October 15th:

I just got back from watching them. chad, hil and sophia were all filming.
Credit: oth-hot-tho @ othforums.com

Quote:
New 6.12 Side
waitress.pdf Millie/Owen interaction. Julian/Brooke interaction. Brooke/waitress interaction. Haley/Jamie/Nathan interaction.

Quote:
jack.pdf Extended side

Quote:
You never talk about One Tree Hill! So tell me, now that Lucas' book tour is canceled, Lindsey is gone for good, right? -Jen
Actually, we haven't seen the last of Michaela McManus' OTH character.

I like the new One Tree Hill shoplifter girl, Sam. Only in Tree Hill would she end up living with Brooke, the very person she stole from. Can you tell me if this is a temporary situation? -Jen
Sam is sticking around and staying with Brooke permanently. Well, for the forseeable future at least. Brookie's got a teenager on her hands and will soon be dealing with teenage stuff such as boys sneaking in and out of Sam's bedroom.
Credit: Korbi TV/Zap2it.com

Quote:
10/16/08

just got back from the filming, they are still going, but its almost 4 and i have school soon! but sophia, chad, lee, paul, hilarie were filming and james was there too! sophia, chad, lee and mark came over and signed stuff, sophia was like "well chad and lee are taking pictures so i should too" and some guy was like oh no no no you cant and shes all like "okay! well then give me stuff to sign!" haha it was so funny :] she looks absolutely stunning btw! and lee and chad dont look half bad themselves :]
Credit: laurenmichellexx @ othforums.com

Quote:
10/16/08

We watched Hilarie, Antwon, Chad, Lee, Sophia and Paul film not all at the same time, and then James arrived at 2am with Mark - but he wasn't filming for the night, just taking some episode stills cos the person was away LOL
Credit: oth-hot-tho @ othforums.com

Quote:
10/16/08

just got back from watching them film. it is the 40’s scene.. chad and hilarie were there when I got there, then sophia, lee, and paul came later.. and james was there also but he wasn’t in the scenes. him and sophia were taking pics because their set photographer is gone this week so they were helping them out by taking pics themselves.. they all, including mark, came over and signed autographs..(we we asked not to take pics of them because mark didn’t want pics of the costumes to get out.. but they were soooo nice!! especially chad.. he came over twice to let us know he would be coming back to chat, sign stuff and take pics.. Sooo Coooooool!!!
Credit: kimh@othblog from onetreehillblog

Quote:
10/16/08

Sophia was filming and then she was also taking pictures before she filmed.
Credit: othlove89 @ othforums.com

Quote:
10/16/08

Chad and Lee filmed a scene coming out of "Karen's Cafe" remade for the 40
s. Lee was drunk and asked Chad if he was ok to get home or something like that. He said he was fine and then went on to talk aabout how he used to be great or the greatest or something like that. He was talking loudly, almost screaming and when he went past the building he fell over like he passed out. Lee had on a suit and a hat. His hair seems dyed a little darker with red in it. Chad was wearing a Suit and bow tie now. I couldn't see if Sophia was in this scene.

Sophia was filming a scene where she was coming out of Karen's Cafe and trying to hail a cab. Dan pulls up, his driver gets out of the car and opens the door for him, he gets out and starts talking to Sophia. I couldn't hear what was said but she moves and kind of jogs away from him. Sophia was wearing a skin tight long red dress. It was beautiful! And a tan fur cape like thing. Dan had on a black suit and hat, with a cream colored scarf. He looked very important.
Credit: lovemesomejames

Quote:
I was at filming for 8 hours tonight. Chad, Sophia, Hilary, Paul, Antwon and Austin Nichols were all filming tonight. We only were able to see two scenes being filmed which apparently are all one scene, but broken up for filming.

Lucas pulls Peyton out of Karen's Cafe very quickly and then are car comes by and seems like they are going to run them over. We think Dan or his driver was driving and possibly Brooke in the back seat, but we don't know that for sure. They start running when the car comes to a hault because he is heading towards another car coming his direction. Not sure the exact details, but Lucas pulls out a gun and shoots, then turns around and points the gun toward the car chasing them. That was all for this section of the scene.

The next scene we think picks up from there. Chad is pointing the gun, sets it down and puts his hands up. Then it seemed as though someone maybe gets out of the car or something and holds up a gun because Skills comes running through and knocks Lucas out of the way by tackling him to the ground. Next thing he gets up and then Hilary has a look of terror on her face and collapses onto the ground, appearing to either have been dead or passed out. From the looks of it we are guessing she was shot because Lucas is holding her and rocking her in his arms. Not sure at all though, just a guess. We did see parts shot with Brooke laying on the ground as if injured or dead and also Paul on the ground either injured or dead. We aren't sure if they filmed multiple scenes to throw us off or if there are many down. The PA did say everyones going down in this one. Not sure how much to rely on that though.
Credit: lovemesomejames

Quote:
OTH 6.07 Clip - Brooke/Owen/Sam
YouTube - OTH 607 Clip Brooke/Owen/Sam

Quote:
I heard from a little bird that in 611 Dan is Brooke's pimp.

I also heard Dan slaps Brooke really hard.
Credit: ErinLovesOTH

Quote:
Brooke is not a prostitute in the episode, guys. She's just down on her luck and owe's Dan money.

In 611, Brooke tries to get Lucas to take her back, but he turns her down. But of course, it's a dream episode.
Credit: sandra

*Note: I left out Joe's interviews because of the BO/BL drama.

Anything else to add just let me know and I'll add it.

Last edited by sort of beautiful; 11-16-2008 at 01:13 PM
Old 11-16-2008, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Credit: brucasalways
Regarding Joe's future involvement with ONE TREE HILL, episode 612 is not his last - he just finished shooting episode 613.

Although we have been told he will not be in the next several episodes, we have also been assured this is not the end of "Owen", just a break. Joe and the producer have discussed future plot lines that indicate "Owen" will continue to remain an important character on OTH.

That being said, it can't hurt, and can only help, if you and Joe's other fans continue to let the network and the show know how much you want to see more of "Owen".

Thank you for your continued support. I welcome your questions and look forward to hearing from you.
Quote:
6.12 Stills:

Quote:
6.11 sneak peek!

Julian/Brooke/Dan

Transcript of the scene.

Brooke walks in.
Dan: You managed to find the money you owe me?
Brooke: No, but I have something much more valuable than money.
Julian: Hey boss, officer Morello will be her soon for his....ah, appointment. Hey, sugar! (to Brooke) (shows a knife.)
Dan: What could you possibly have that I would want.
Brooke: Information...about Peyton.
Dan: What kind of information?
Brooke: Forgive my dept and I will tell you.
Dan: No, you tell me and I will consider it! Besides you own me money you don’t have a choice!
Brooke: What if I told you that your precious Peyton was sweet on Lucas Scott and that I saw them together last night.
Dan: I drove Peyton home last night. Besides, we have discussed this. She knows better than to get involved with him.
Brooke: Well I saw it with my own eyes...late last night. And I don’t think she heard you unless you told her it's OK to kiss him.
Dan: You're lying! Get her out of here!
Brooke starts walking away but turns around.
Brooke: Such a shame about Peyton's mother considering how you loved her. You consider my debt paid in full.
Dan: Hell hath no fury! Pretty ruthless. Maybe hope for you yet Brooke Davis.
Brooke: Then we're square.
Dan: Not yet. There is one more thing you're gonna do for me.
Quote:
Posted by BroodyxCheery:
According to a friend of mine, who supplies the Sophia/Brooke thread with a lot of info, Sophia hurt her neck on Tuesday, after doing her own stunts. She doesn't know the specifics, but we're assuming that implies it was some sort of action scene.
Anti comments arent needed here, Nor are spoilers not containing Brooke.
Old 11-16-2008, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT Tez

I'm only looking forward to Brooke facing her attacker!
Old 11-16-2008, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That will be awesome
Old 11-16-2008, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT !

ME too! I wonder who it is. And are we 100% sure that it was Victoria's doing?
Icon: ?
Old 11-16-2008, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

I don't think Victoria had anything to do with it.
Old 11-16-2008, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT

I totally love the title, it's awesome I want Rachel back like right now

Quote:
I don't think Victoria had anything to do with it.
I'm not so sure about that, she could have done it

I love you more!
Old 11-17-2008, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Rachel is pure love.

I kinda dont think it was Vic either.
Old 11-17-2008, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread and for updating the opening tez

title is great
Old 11-17-2008, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

tftnt
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 11-17-2008, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Flove Brooke, any news?
Old 11-21-2008, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

love the OP
Old 11-24-2008, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

new Mark interview
'One Tree Hill's' Mark Schwahn Talks Brucas, Leyton & The New Love Triangle - KTV: Korbi TV - Zap2it

Quote:
What's the deal with B. Davis? Everyone else is happy, but she's just been stripped of everything.
MS: You know, Brooke in many ways -- I don't know if I've ever said this out loud -- feels a lot like Karen to me. Because Karen had been very solitary in raising Lucas. It wasn't until she got closer to Keith -- and Lucas was a senior in high school by then -- that she sort of allowed her heart to let somebody in, since having been burned by Dan. And Brooke also feels like she's chosen this solitary existence. And I think, for the fans, they feel like, if not Lucas, then no one. But we're doing this little dance with Owen right now, which we will follow up on. [Stephen] Colletti is returning, so Chase is in the mix. And there are other directions to go, too. But ultimately, I think the questions are more about Brooke and the choices she's made. Is she going to change her ways or is she going to be solitary as she continues her life? And that's interesting to me.

Is the Brooke-Lucas-Peyton love triangle over for good?
MS: I would say that right now, I'm most compelled to see who Lucas and Peyton are going to try to be as a couple. I don't want to ignore that huge Brucas fan base, I think it's dangerous to ignore them, but while they may feel under served right now, I think if they're fans of both of those characters, hopefully they're still invested in their journeys. A lot of them are just fans of them together romantically, and I understand that they feel a little let down when we choose other paths for the characters, but ultimately, I really doubt that we'll go back to Brooke and Lucas. Although, you know, you never say never on this show.

Will we see Brooke's mom again? Is Daphne Zuniga coming back?
MS: I think we will see her again. I like Daphne a lot and I like that [her character] Victoria can be sort of the queen of mean. People like a villain. You know, there's a reason that Dan Scott is still relevant on the show. But this is something I haven't said to anyone else: You know how sometimes things skip a generation? Like Dan is being so sweet to Jamie, but he could never be that person to his sons. Well, what will Victoria's reaction to Sam be? Does she see Sam as one of the reasons that Brooke has fallen off the rails and isn't pursuing her clothing line, which Victoria now has? She always saw Peyton as sort of a hanger-on and as just being in the way. So, is that Sam to her, too? Or, does she actually get along with Sam and see that Sam has moxy? Will Brooke be like, unbelievable, you were never this kind to me? I think that that's compelling. I always love when we can pull the curtain back a little bit on our villains and show that they actually have a heart.

Is Sam sticking around for the whole season?
MS: I think Sam will stick around for the whole season. She's not really going to be front and center much, in the same way that Quentin sort of wasn't last year, but she'll be around and I think the story will be interesting. Is this somebody that Brooke wants to adopt and be mother to for the rest of her life? Is Brooke simply providing this foster environment so that Sam can get back on her feet and move on? Are Sam's parents out there? You know, she alluded to her mom in one of the episodes, so is that going to come into play? Also, there's a new character that we're going to meet in [tonight's episode] named Jack. He plays a friend of Sam's and it's going to be a great part. It's interesting to me, because we've only known Sam via Brooke and Haley, but now we're going to see her world a little bit. I think there's some cool stuff to do there, and it all sort of services the Brooke [story line] of, you know, what is family in the face of having a pretty miserable one. And what choices is she going to make, not only in regards to Sam, but in her romantic life and all of those things.

I heard Brooke and Julian are going to get into it. What's that about? Is there something between them?
MS: Well, there could be. I mean, there's a girl code. And we've talked a lot about that. But never say never. [Tonight], Julian and Brooke are going to cross, but it might not be for the reasons the audience is expecting. But, you know, when we put characters in the same universe, it's always interesting to see what direction they're going to go. And [with Brooke and Julian], Sam is involved. Sam writes -- we saw that she wrote that essay about Quentin in the funeral episode -- she has an interest in that, and Julian is a producer, so they're going to cross paths. And how will Brooke deal with this? Is she a very protective mother hen? Does she see the potential for Julian to be a helpful influence? Or is she completely threatened by that? And then, with Julian and Brooke in the same world, what does that mean to Peyton? Is Julian using Brooke as a conduit to get back to Peyton? Does Peyton think he's using her to get to Brooke? You know, there's a lot going on there. And can he be trusted? It's funny because Sam asks him if he would read some of her stuff and he goes, sure. And she goes, well I just kind of heard that you were a dick. And he says, well I am a dick, but maybe I will find something that I can steal!
It confirms what we all knew...
Old 11-24-2008, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I did like this line:

Quote:
I don't want to ignore that huge Brucas fan base, I think it's dangerous to ignore them,
he did say never say never so i have hope
Icon: ?
Old 11-24-2008, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

I hate you Mark!!! That is all. He's such a dick!

He says BL are over and then he adds but never say never. It's his ****ing show and he looooves LP and like he says wanna see them as a couple and blah blah blah... again I think he's tricking people with the last line to give us hope you know what always happens with BL fans .... they get let down.

Mark should just say they're over and stick with that so I never ever have to watch this show again.

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Closed Thread   Post New Thread