Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2007, 05:55 PM
Elite Fan

Brooke Is Broke! How Do You Fix Her?

If you're like me, you've noticed the downfall of our beloved Brooke Davis this year on One Tree Hill. I've watched her go from a front burner romance with Lucas to being put on the side with nothing to do. She's had a string of "filler" storylines and IMHO a lackluster wannabe epic relationship with Chase.

So The CW has come to you and asked if you could do something to make her more interesting, give her a storyline that the fans will enjoy and bring her back to the awesomeness we all know she has.

The rules are that you can go back to the beginning of the series and recreate how it was written.

I'll start out by saying that I would go back to Season Two, the infamous episode where Lucas suddenly realizes he's back in love with Brooke and finds her with Felix.

First off I would get rid of Felix because yuck and then secondly I would have Lucas realize it's Peyton he wanted and basically Leyton would get the storyline that Brucas got in Seasons Two and Three.

Brooke would have stayed single, she would slowly develop her fashion interest and form a friendship with Haley based on the fact that Peyton was busy with Lucas and it gave Baley time to get to know one another. It wouldn't be this insta-friendship like it was in Season Three, at least to me.

Season Three would have brought some conflict into the Leyton relationship with Brooke and Lucas becoming more involved in one another's lives. The school shooting would have happened with Brooke in Peyton's place and the kiss would have been between Brucas instead of Leyton.

After the shooting Brooke and Lucas both would struggle with wanting to be with one another. Peyton was slowly moving away from Lucas to be with her biological mother and the relationship would fizzle out by the Season Three finale which ends with Peyton breaking it off with Lucas and him confessing to her that there is someone else he might be interested in. He finds Brooke who is helping clean up after the Naley wedding and the two share a dance and then kiss. Brooke pulls back and rushes out of the wedding, telling Lucas that she can't do this to Peyton.

Season Four premieres with Brooke going to Peyton and telling her that she has feelings for Lucas. The two are a bit fussy at first but Peyton tells her that it's okay and gives her blessing.

The rest of Season Four explores the new Brucas relationship and Peyton has a storyline of her own that's not centered around a guy. The Breyton relationship stays in tact and there isn't any sex tape or drama.

Now it's your turn...
Old 03-29-2007, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

I love this! Alright, I'm really going to have to think about this.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread