Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2007, 12:27 PM
New Fan

Brooke

Brooke and Lucas are the best couple on OTH. They have undeniable chemistry and passion. I also think Chase is a good fit for her. I wished Peyton had been killed in the school shooting instead of poor Keith.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:30 PM
New Fan

I think it would be a bad call for the show if it didn't end with Lucas and Brooke getting back together. Somethings are just right. Dawson's Creek wouldn't have been the same if Pacey and Joey hadn't ended up together.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:33 PM
New Fan

I hate Peyton. And lucas is an idiot. He will never find someone like Brooke or Sophia. man he blew it. Hope faith and true love will conquer all. Nathan and Haley are awesome, too.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome to the board, lovemistress. It's great to see new faces, but we have specific threads to talk about specific things. We have a Brooke and Lucas thread here. Also, in that thread, try to not bash other characters the way you were bashing Peyton, we like to keep bashing to a minimal.

Thanks!

And if you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM, I'd be more then happy to help you out or answer any of your questions.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread