47. toxicgurl169

The Perverts;

by: nellydp

i love you. ♡

Last edited by 21:21; 11-26-2008 at 11:19 PM
Old 11-14-2008, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Post away.

Here's a preview of my J/B/L fan fic. I' sorry about my bad grammar.
Quote:

“… because of it I stopped missing you.”

Chapter One
Remediation

Brooke stared at what was supposed to be Peyton’s weeding dress, she worked for hours but it felt like she didn’t do anything. She had sent Millicent home to work out things with Mouth, because she was getting herself into a triangle. Brooke knew triangles, triangles were Brooke’s specialty, and so that’s why she wanted Millie to work things out before too late. Brooke never imagined making Peyton’s wedding dress, yet making her two wedding dresses. It wasn’t like she wasn’t happy for her friends but sometimes she would think that she should be the one next to him. She was jealous because Peyton was getting all the things she wanted, and she didn’t even deserve them.

She looked at the dress once again and heard someone come in. Brooke let out a big breath; she really should learn to lock her door. As the footsteps were heard louder she faked her braveness.

“I have a gun,” she told. The person started to laugh, she knew that laugh.
He came closer. “And I have pizza.”

Brooke turned around only to see Julian with his annoying, yet, adorable grin.

“Why does a girl like you have a gun?”
The fake smile immediately showed. “I just love the feeling of having a gun.”
”She’s funny too,” he laughed.
“You didn’t know? Didn’t you read that in the book?” Brooke asked sarcastically.
“Fine, how do you feel about guys that bring you wine?”
Brooke looked at him and at the wedding dress. “I would say that I can’t drink because I’m driving, but you can always give me the pizza. Lock the door.”

Julian smiled and walked to the door. He watched as Brooke took away the dress and walked back.

“What are you doing here Julian, except for bringing me food and trying to get me drunk?”
He sat next to her and poured some whine in her glass, even though Brooke had said no. “I’m here about the movie. I’m the director and I want to know the characters in real life before casting them.”
“All you have to know about me is in that book.”
“Oh right. ‘She was fiercely independent, Brooke Davis. Brilliant, and beautiful, and brave. In two years she had grown more than anyone I had ever known. Brooke Davis is going to change the world someday. I'm not sure she even knows it’,” Julian spoke as he took a slice of the pizza.
Brooke listened to him in surprise. “You remember that line?”
“Like I said, I’ve read all about you.”

See, Brooke Davis was surprised by times. She had read Lucas’ book, over and over again, and for all she knew he didn’t even mention for her name in half of the book. She was like leftovers wrapped into one page, or chapter. Peyton on the other hand was the book. So, she looked at him, trying to figure out how this guy knew her from 2 or was it 3 pages. And he looked back, smiling, something inside of her moved.

“I’m sorry, but how do you know these things about me? Lucas didn’t write about me in the book, well he did, but not so much.”
“See, as a movie producer I’ have connections. And somehow I got the real book in my hands, the pre-edited book. And believe me Brooke Davis, when I say that I read all about you.”
She couldn’t believe it, she didn’t believe it, “Well, you probably read all lies,” she told.
“I love you Lucas, and I probably always will, but we go days without having a meaningful conversation. And I used to miss you so much when that happened but it never seemed like you missed me. And I guess because of it I stopped missing you,” he spoke her lines softly from the book. “I guess I should have said something. Anything. I mean, for a guy who wants to be a writer, it suddenly seemed like no words had ever been written. But when someone tells you that they somehow stopped missing you, you're pretty much screwed no matter what you say.”

The tears were about to take over, but she didn’t let them. She swore to never cry over him again, or what they had.

“He wrote that?” she asked in shook.
Julian nodded. “And so much more,” he smiled at her. “Peyton Sawyer is a good friend. Brooke Davis is my girlfriend. At least, for now she is.”
“Yeah, well know Brooke Davis a good friend, and Peyton Sawyer his fiancee,” she added.
“Someone sounds jealous.”
Brooke put on her defensive smile. “I’m not jealous, I’m happy for them. I just don’t get the point why you bring this back. You are making the book into a movie, you’re not re living our lives.”
“You were his first half, or you were the book,” Julian told.
“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” Brooke defented and grinned.
“The book was all about you before it got edited, it was all about Brooke Davis that changed him.”
She let out a fake laugh. “That can be true, but you’re making a movie about the edited book, not the Brooke Davis book.”
“But you know what surprised me the most? Reading Lucas’ reaction when he found you in the bed with Chris Keller, reading the jealousy and love he had for you. When he found out about me and Peyton, he punhced and forgave her. While with you he was madly heartbroken.”
Brooke shook her head. “Why are you telling me this Julian? Is there a red thread in your speech?”
“Does ‘I’m the guy for you Brooke Davis’ ring a bell?”
“Actually it rings lots of bells. Oh, I hear one right now that says that you should go.”

Julian watched Brooke’s defensive mechanism, how she pretended to not remember , but then again not denying the stories.

“Do you still keep the 82 letters? Do you know if he keeps his?” Julian asked, still smirking.
“Just leave. You know where the door is,” She pleaded tiredly.
“I can’t do that, because I need you to talk with Lucas.”
“Talk to him about what?”
“About using yours love story to the movie, but just changing it to the Lucas and Peyton story.”

It felt as If her heart broke in pieces, and she didn’t even know that it was possible. He wanted to erase the little thing of her and Lucas she had left? The things that made them who they were, he wanted to use it for the Lucas and Peyton story. He wanted to make her character the bad guy; he wanted to ruin Brooke Davis.

“Why? What’s the problem with their love story?”
He didn’t move from his sit, he just formed a wicked smile. “Because their story isn’t epic enough, their story won’t make the audience root for them.”
“And ours will? Why don’t make the movie about Brooke and Lucas instead?” she asked furiously.
“Because like you said, I’m not making a movie about the real version. But if you say no, I completely understand. You just seem to be so on team LP and forgetting about Lucas, I thought you would be okay with it.”
“I’m not Peyton, and I don’t want Peyton to be me. It was I who got cheated on twice, and left heartbreaking twice; it was I that had to pick up what was left. And I can’t watch a movie with Brooke Davis being Peyton Sawyer. I just, I can’t.” That was what she was should have had said, but she didn’t. Instead she stood still, almost paralyzed, and whispered. “Please go.”

Julian’s eyes softened up, and the crack of a smile was gone. He gave her serious haunting look, and didn’t let his eyes off of her.

“You know what, read this book and then give me a call. You know where to find me.” He gave her the book and walked right through the door, no waiting for an answer, or waiting for her affection, he just left.

Brooke laid one last look at the wedding dress and back to the book. She picked up the phone to call Sam and told her that she wouldn’t be coming home anytime soon. Her relationship with Sam had gone to a twisted end, Brooke had promised to there for Sam, but she had to change. And so they were ground rules, which, Sam slowly started to follow. She was in school and then straight way home; she would to her homework’s and help with what was left of the store. It was going rather good, instead of getting 3 unexpected visits from Owen a week, she got 1. Brooke hoped that it would go down to zero, because she knew what drinking did to the brains, and seeing Owen didn’t help.

“I love you Lucas, and I probably always will, but we go days without having a meaningful conversation. And I used to miss you so much when that happened but it never seemed like you missed me. And I guess because of it I stopped missing you.”

The scene kept replaying it self in her head, the images were haunting her burning body. Her body cried for some rescue, while her head cried for some ****ing attention. She was still alive, she was still there, but they kept not noticing, they had their eyes shout.

She’s the pretty girl who always cries.
She’s the pretty girl who always falls.
She the pretty girl who everyone
wants to be.
She’s the pretty girl that no one sees.
She’s the pretty girl with the fake smile.
She’s the pretty girl with her so called
perfect life.
Look, our pretty girl is falling.
Pick her up, make her smile again.
Look, her dreams are dieing.
Give her time, she will come through.
Look, the tears they aren’t stopping.
Touch her, make her feel save.

She’s the pretty girl
who always dies in her
red dress.

She sat down on the couch and took the book, hesitated for opening it, but took her strength and did it.

“This book is dedicated to the 7 most important persons in my life, my mother, Karen Roe. For all the things she has done for me. My uncle and father Keith Scott for never stopping to believe in me. Nathan Scott, my brother, for showing me that people can change. Haley James Scott, my #1 girl. Thank you for never giving up on me, and being there no matter what. I thank Peyton Sawyer for all her love and support. I love you Peyton. Lily Roe Scott, my beautiful little sister that gives me hope. James Lucas Scott, my nephew who definitely is a Scott,” she stopped reading.

She laughed at the though of Lucas writing thank yous’ before even getting the book published. And there it was, her name, she was his seventh most important person.

“The last person is someone I think that everyone knows by now, Brooke Davis. I want to thank you for making me see the light, for changing me, opening my eyes, believing in me, supporting and, loving me, giving me hope and making life a little bit easier. I’ll always love you pretty girl.”

She kept re reading the last lines, she couldn’t believe it. Lucas didn’t write this, she saw sure that Julian had written it to prove a point or something. But she kept re reading the part and wished that it was true. And then she realized how stupid she was, Julian couldn’t have written it, or if so, he would have had to re write the whole damn book.

Pretty girl, pretty girl
Pretty girl is suffering
while he confesses everything
pretty soon she'll figure out
you can never get him outta your head.

She continued to read the book that was breaking her immunes, one chapter, two, chapters, and there it was;

“My first love was the greatest love a 17 year old could have. She was brave, brilliant, beautiful, Brooke Davis. Because even if Peyton Sawyer is the one love now. Brooke Davis was my first. Jacques Benigne said that “the heart has reasons that reason cannot know”. He was telling the truth.

i love you. ♡

Last edited by 21:21; 11-14-2008 at 04:53 PM
Old 11-14-2008, 04:44 PM
Supreme Fan

I'll totally join!
Old 11-14-2008, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome.

I'll add you right now.

i love you. ♡
Old 11-14-2008, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm still not sure how I feel about them, but I have to admit that they had great chemistry in the little scene they shared.
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 11-14-2008, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

If we can't have BL or BN, I'll so take JB. And I agree, they have chemistry.

i love you. ♡
Old 11-14-2008, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll take them too, if he is the last guy Mark will bring in for Brooke, and if Peyton doesn't have a problem with BJu, and I hope that Julian doesn't have any feelings left for Peyton lol.
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 11-14-2008, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Julian would be the best choice for Brooke.

i love you. ♡
Old 11-14-2008, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do def like him, and I think that him and Brooke could be good if the writers do it the right way.
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 11-14-2008, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, and if Mark makes him a regular. Julian is awesome.

i love you. ♡
Old 11-14-2008, 05:15 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALEY-FOREVER (View Post)
Awesome.

I'll add you right now.
Thanks

I'm Caroline, btw.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Caroline. I'm Aurora.

i love you. ♡
Old 11-14-2008, 06:28 PM
Supreme Fan

hi Aurora I flove your icon.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:57 PM
Passionate Fan

I LOVE that fic! Please update!
Old 11-14-2008, 08:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Can I be added to the shipper list please?
And Im waiting for you
With or without you, with or without you
Closed Thread   Post New Thread