Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2014, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)
This. Everything you said. I hate addiction so much, you know.

GOD, I hope Jay didn't do it. He hates him with all his heart but I don't think he could strangle him. And I agree, they make it look like he's the one who did it cause Voight's boss was like, I told you to look out for him or something. (I don't remember the exact words) Can't wait to see next week.

Oh and I am loving Ruzek and Burgees partnership.

And did you see next week's promo? Ruzek getting shot.
Yeah, I knoooow.

Well, this show made so damn obvious that Jay killed him like can you be anymore obvious? Like why the fck would he kill him when he KNOWS that everyone knows about his issues with him? Jay would be an idiot to kill him if he knew that everyone would point a finger at him and accuse him that so why would he want to risk that because basically the entire town knows about how he felt about this guy so that's why I said it's too obvious tho. So I don't think that he did that.

Yes, I love their partnership but I have this feeling that they might head there, more than that but since he's engaged, so I wonder are they gonna go there with them? All the looks, subtle comments, them checking out each other a little bit, all that. Hmmm.

Yes, I know! I hope he'll be ok.

Time for new thread.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread