Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2008, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

5.17 'Hate is Safer than Love' Episode Discussion.

Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) is crushed by devastating news, while Brooke's (Sophia Bush) baby undergoes emergency surgery.

Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) wrestles with her decision to record a new album.

Skills (Antwon Tanner) and Nathan (James Lafferty) employ a risky game plan to salvage the Raven's season and Lucas stuns Peyton (Hilarie Burton) with a shocking truth.

Lee Norris also stars. Stuart Gillard directed the episode written by Mark Schwahn.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Dude I am all for Brooke and hot doctor dude.

BA was amazing. Pure love.

Old 05-12-2008, 07:24 PM
Supreme Fan

I loved Brooke in tonights episode, how worried and concerned she was for her baby was just the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

Sophia always impresses me with her scenes, especially tonight. She really let the emotion out in her scenes and I believed what her character was going through, which made me want to cry as well. The way she pulled those tears out was amazing, not alot of people that force out emotions like that but she pulled it off.. which was just great.

icon made by the
lovely Josie2288
Old 05-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

I agree. She's so amazing at being emotional. Everytime she cries i feel like crying with her.

Old 05-12-2008, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait to see it, but pls no new love interest for Brooke AGAIN
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 05-12-2008, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

But hot doctor dude is so cute!! I'd actually like them Surprising.

Old 05-13-2008, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

I really liked this episode!

Brooke was amazing once more!! Her scenes with Angie were great we can really see how much she loves that little girl!

There were BL scenes again they weren't as cute as in the previous episodes but still we got a hug

The doctor dude makes me think of Chase, all I hope is that he won't go out with her, I'm tired of seeing her with so many different guys!
I could like him if he were THE one. But that's what I thought with Owen and it didn't happen so I don't know what to think of the guy.
I don't really want him to stay!

I looved the end
maybe that's hope for BL

brooke had emotional scens and once again Sophia rocks those! She was awesome!! She made me cry
Old 05-13-2008, 05:30 AM
Elite Fan

I thought that this episode was kind of boring too.

The one thing I did love was the BL and BA scenes. They were heartbreaking. To see Brooke cry like that - makes you wanna cry without a doubt. She is so amazing when it comes to scenes like that.

And that baby is the cutest thing ever. How she put her little hand on Brooke´s mouth when she was about to give her for surgery was beyond cute, and seemed very much unscripted.

I of course loved that Lucas was there for her through the whole thing and didn´t even want to leave, even though he had a big game and then also came after it Even though he was so upset.

I felt so bad for him when he told Nathan that Lindsay is seeing someone else. My heart broke out for him. And I honestly think it´s stupid that Lindsay even called him just to tell him that . And on game night. What did she expect from him? That he´d be excited for her? I really think it was a lousy move on her part.

And the way he was breaking apart - it was definitely one of Chad´s better scenes, and I usually don´t even think his scenes are that good. So hats off to him.

The IHY scene wasn´t as good as I expected it to be, honestly. I don´t like Peyton and I dislike LP very much but I did feel bad for her in that moment.
Especially knowing what the title of the episode is, and that it´s about him saying IHY to Peyton, it´s kind of bittersweet that he says it, when we know that it´s maybe easier to hate her than let himself love her again and be hurt, and I hate that. I didn´t even see the episodes title until now, which made me regret even watching the I hate you scene

Anyways the Haley stuff was kinda boring too. Nothing new there. Nathan and Jaime were and Nathan was funny at times.

Deb/Skillz is ridiculous. She could be his mother.

And Mouth once again proved what a great friend he is Gotta love him!
Old 05-13-2008, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought the epi was ok.

Loved Brooke, but Lucas was very lame.

And when Brooke said that she wanted to be there when the baby opens her eyes I had to lol bc they put that ugly doll there
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 05-13-2008, 10:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Ethan is a pretty hot doctor.. but I don't think that Brooke needs a love interest at the moment, but it's possible..

I agree with you Azra, Lucas was lame.. what else is new with him?

icon made by the
lovely Josie2288
Old 05-13-2008, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved this episode! I so feel for Brooke, when she cried it made me cry too.. Sophia really rocked those scenes, she is so good at them and another BL hug! though I was bummed that they didn't have more scene but I was very glad with the ones we did get..

and OMG did you guys see the promo for the season finale?!
Old 05-13-2008, 10:25 AM
Supreme Fan

^ I saw the promo, quite shocking.. Like wow!! Can't wait.

icon made by the
lovely Josie2288
Old 05-13-2008, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Can't wait to see the eppy Brooke seemed to be amazing again
Old 05-13-2008, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

lucas.....pretty lame I mean, I kinda felt sorry for him...although I thought something really terrible would happen when I read the spoilers..and this is not that terrible

PH I loved them together especially with the balloon
and P. made me live 'you have too much to life for'

Brooke
made me cry again and the doctor is hot

Deb/Skills eww eww eww eww eww eww, Deb really didn't change
Old 05-13-2008, 11:43 AM
Supreme Fan

^ Gotta agree with you on Deb/Skills.. talk about completly unexpected yet creepy at the same time. Like what the hell was that makeout session all about?

icon made by the
lovely Josie2288
Closed Thread   Post New Thread