Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2006, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

4.09 "Some you give away' discussion

As the Ravens prepare for the championship, Lucas learns Nathan intends to throw the game and decides on a risky plan to even the odds; Karen insists Deb show up for her son's final game and tries to help her get there; Dan makes a last plea with Duante.

Airdate: November 29th.
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 01:18 PM
Addicted Fan

I really really am hoping Brooke will have some worth while scenes tonight. I'm so fed up with Mark and this season already.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This about sums up the LP stuff for me.

"I'm in love with you."
"Oh."

It's not even worth my time. But the rest of the episode was great so I'll share my thoughts.

Wow talk about crazy intense episodes!!! That was amazing! There really wasn't one thing about it I didn't like. Well there is LP but I am just erasing the disgusting image if them kissing out of my mind. They really look like twins. And no offense but Chad and Hil are not good kissing each other. Even with CS separated they look so much more natural. And I am so glad they didn't lose the game and that halfway through Nathan decided the team and Whitey deserved it. Here is one chick that loves her Scott Bros working together. I gotta have my fist gumps and my "little brother"s.

But OMG Haley!!! I knew that was gonna happen, but damn! She got hit hard. There would be no way that the baby would live. And there would be a good chance that she would be dead. And Lucas? You can die and I pretty much wouldn't care. Sad but true. But I am looking forward to next week. If only to see Keith, Goth Brooke, and Peyton miserable cause she only got to be with Lucas for a day. LOL. And what's up with Goth Brooke anyway? I still strongly believe she is lying about her feelings and stepping aside so LP can be together. She's giving them their chance and hopefully BP will be friends again. I saw the signs this episode. She really was awesome for doing that. And how cute was the BL hug? Adorable!! Brooke better not steal the tests with Haley's key otherwise we'll be back to Evil Brooke.

And I guess Chad pitched a fit that James got a whole episode in his point of view last year, and the dream episode the year before. But I still think it will be cute. And last but not least. Anyone who says James is not a good actor needs to shut the hell up. Did you see those tears? It looked so real and James was amazing! Man Nathan is gonna feel like **** knowing he caused this and that Haley pushed him out of the way. But I still love Nathan. He didn't mean for this to happen. I will not be one of those fans who blame him and say they will no longer like NH now. People have to learn their lessons. Haley learned hers last years and now it's Nathan's turn. They will only appreciate each other more because of this.

Glad they used Ray Lamontagne as the coda. I love that song. And I am seeing him next week! Yayz!

And again.....KEITH!!!! I love that guy. Glad he is back if only as a ghost.

PS. My mom and sister were in that OTH commercial. I get such a kick out of that. But not me.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Next week's i might even download to watch..

Just to see, the things you pointed out Calla.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callalily (View Post)
This about sums up the LP stuff for me.

"I'm in love with you."
"Oh."

It's not even worth my time. But the rest of the episode was great so I'll share my thoughts.

Wow talk about crazy intense episodes!!! That was amazing! There really wasn't one thing about it I didn't like. Well there is LP but I am just erasing the disgusting image if them kissing out of my mind. They really look like twins. And no offense but Chad and Hil are not good kissing each other. Even with CS separated they look so much more natural. And I am so glad they didn't lose the game and that halfway through Nathan decided the team and Whitey deserved it. Here is one chick that loves her Scott Bros working together. I gotta have my fist gumps and my "little brother"s.

But OMG Haley!!! I knew that was gonna happen, but damn! She got hit hard. There would be no way that the baby would live. And there would be a good chance that she would be dead. And Lucas? You can die and I pretty much wouldn't care. Sad but true. But I am looking forward to next week. If only to see Keith, Goth Brooke, and Peyton miserable cause she only got to be with Lucas for a day. LOL. And what's up with Goth Brooke anyway? I still strongly believe she is lying about her feelings and stepping aside so LP can be together. She's giving them their chance and hopefully BP will be friends again. I saw the signs this episode. She really was awesome for doing that. And how cute was the BL hug? Adorable!! Brooke better not steal the tests with Haley's key otherwise we'll be back to Evil Brooke.

And I guess Chad pitched a fit that James got a whole episode in his point of view last year, and the dream episode the year before. But I still think it will be cute. And last but not least. Anyone who says James is not a good actor needs to shut the hell up. Did you see those tears? It looked so real and James was amazing! Man Nathan is gonna feel like **** knowing he caused this and that Haley pushed him out of the way. But I still love Nathan. He didn't mean for this to happen. I will not be one of those fans who blame him and say they will no longer like NH now. People have to learn their lessons. Haley learned hers last years and now it's Nathan's turn. They will only appreciate each other more because of this.

Glad they used Ray Lamontagne as the coda. I love that song. And I am seeing him next week! Yayz!

And again.....KEITH!!!! I love that guy. Glad he is back if only as a ghost.

PS. My mom and sister were in that OTH commercial. I get such a kick out of that. But not me.
I agree with everything you said!
LP are soo...awkward. BL was just natural and they had chemistry and were fun. And OMG I cried sooo much! Especially seeing Nathan and Whitey cry. That hit me hard. And Haley abd Lucas!! Nooo! And I love Dan for doing what he did so Nathan could be with Haley and his son. Too sweet! Its definetly in my top 5 epis
brathanfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 06:57 PM
Passionate Fan

I can't even begin to describe how much I loved this episode.

I gotta tell you, the scene where Nate was crying tore me up the most. I was sitting there, bawling my eyes out.

And Haley, Haley, Haley, Haley. Poor Haley. The way that car hit her just made me flinch. She better be ok or I will have a talk with Mark when I go to Wilmington again[not that I already wasn't because I heart that man like no other, but still.]

Brooke. Oh wow Brooke was so amazing this episode. I loved how she was hinting at her and Peyt being friends again, thats all I really want right now. Because BP are too amazing for words. But I loved how Brooke was so mature to tell Lucas to be with Peyton. That just amazed me.

Lucas, I'm proud of him. Nice shot buddy. But on a serious note, Im proud of him.

Nate. Awww man. I love you. I hate how he thinks its all his fault. It isnt. He is so strong for winning that game.

Daunte. Go Brooke yourself. Ahhhhh.

Peyton. I love you but no comment right now. I love how she tried to get along with Brooke. That made it worth it for me.

This episode was just way too amazing for words. One of the best.
you're a warrior."
chadandsophiasgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

For the first time since May i'm gonna watch this ep
Old 12-01-2006, 12:56 AM
Extreme Fan

I am suprise no one mentioned what a nice thing Rachel did for Brooke on getting Haley to tutor her so she can get the keys for Brooke. Anyone else think it was a sincerely nice thing she did for Brooke or is she up to something?

Poor poor Haley, I am sure there will be a miscriage and she will live through it. Lucas, I could care less and he needs a hair cut because him and Peyton look like sibilings. The whole LP kissing at the game because she was who he wanted when his dreams came true, oh geez I just couldn't believe it. and the kiss. awakward, it's like kissing your sister. I felt uncomfortable watching it!

I saw the previews, I had no idea it was Brooke who's goth, I thought it was Peyton, I gotta go back and watch that again.
ACHmaxima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:13 AM
Master Fan

I love how once again I'm against everyone's opinion

Brooke and Lucas had their closure and we get a hug It's been awhile since we didn't have something happy between them. So I hope Lucas is going to confide in Brooke like he did with Peyton when he was with Brooke.

I loved Brooke in this episode, but that's not new... I only wanted to tell her to shut up in the car when she brought Peyton's mothers deaths because let's face it, it was nasty and low. Anyway, I love how she interacted with everyone Haley, Peyton, Rachel, Lucas...

Okay it ended with LP but I don't think that BL was going somewhere after season 3 so why not give a shot to LP... I'm more interested to see what will be the next storyline for Brooke because now I have the feeling the Triangle from Hell is definitively over and I couldn't be more glad

Brooke is still a big part of the show. But now, she can move on from Lucas and Peyton and deals with others things like School, college, friends.. I can't wait to see what is going to happen with her..
Old 12-01-2006, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

I really loved this episode. It showed the Brooke was the bigger person, she told Luke to go ahead, and get with Peyton.

By the way, she looks beautiful in this episode!
Old 12-01-2006, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Babss, I agree with your post. Brooke was pretty great except for that comment about Peyton's moms...again. You would think that Mark would have read all of the backlash about episode 3's comments, and he would have changed things. But anyways, I am going to miss the cheerleading almost as much as the basketball. It would be kind of cool to see Brooke a little down after the season ends. I always pictured her as the type of girl who would have trouble letting go of her high school career. Her comments in 3.12 last season proved that.
curlyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread