Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-27-2004, 05:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by tragedy
I'm so pissed! I was home & decided to watch Oprah b/c I had no idea! Dude I've been dying to see their episode of cribs!
Just go to www.maroon-5.com and your problem will be solved.

I loved Cribs too, and it was so nice how he didn't kick MTV out of the house like other celebs.
Old 08-27-2004, 09:39 AM
Extreme Fan

QueenBitch ~ Thanks,I came up with it all by myself I like your avatar, is it Michael Phelps?

S@brina ~Hi,thanks for the welcome. I think you're right he certainly has a very nice way of looking things and he's amazing at expressing himself.

Ell xxx
Old 08-27-2004, 08:37 PM
Loyal Fan

thanks for the welcome

Quote:
Originally posted by S@brina
Just go to www.maroon-5.com and your problem will be solved.

I loved Cribs too, and it was so nice how he didn't kick MTV out of the house like other celebs.
Thanks!!
Old 08-28-2004, 01:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by S@brina
I know what you mean!! When he comes like running to the microphone to sing the chorus, that's so sexy. Do you know what I mean?
I know what you mean

Quote:
Originally posted by SpinBeneathCandy
I mean Missy Higgins.
I love Missy Higgins' music, can't wait for her album.

Love that sleepyAdam pic at the start, he seems like a fun guy to talk too, I'm curious how do you all pronounce his last name?

- - Maroon 5 - -
Old 08-28-2004, 05:12 AM
Master Fan

You mean Adam or Levine?

I just pronounce Adam as in American Adam and Levine as in uhmm how it sounds in my head? Not sure.
Old 08-30-2004, 12:51 AM
Loyal Fan

I've seen a debate about how his last name is pronounced. I have no idea what's the correct way but I myself pronounce it Le-vin. I dunno, it sounds better to me. Someone should end this uncertainty and ask him. Hehehe.

Anyway. I love love love Adam. I'm insane about him. Hee.

I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind
Old 08-30-2004, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

Didn't a host of a TV show ever mention his last name? I assume he would have corrected him/her if necessary.
Old 08-30-2004, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Ive just seen She will be loved. Who would have thought that Adam could still get sexier? Well apparently..

I personnally put the last one as my wallpaper.. He can love me anytime he wants. I'm here. I'm ready.

Each of these lives is the right one! Every path is the right path. Everything could have been everything else and it will have just as much meaning.
Old 08-30-2004, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

The pics aren't working. But yes, it's amazing how Adam just keeps getting sexier and sexier. It's like his secret game plan.
Old 08-30-2004, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Sorry again! I really need to give up Imagestation I guess

Ive never seen Harder to breath video but he was already really really great ( )in This love. Btw that makes me think I need to dl Harder to Breath!

Each of these lives is the right one! Every path is the right path. Everything could have been everything else and it will have just as much meaning.
Old 08-30-2004, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

If you want me to send the HTB video to you over msn or aim or whatever, feel free to let me know.

The first picture is working now, 100% hotness!
Old 08-30-2004, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Ian Somerhalder

The pics aren't working for me. Bummer.

Btw I pronounce his name as if it sounds like this: Laveen
Old 08-30-2004, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

I prononce 'Laveen' too

Thank you Sab but I've just finished dl it! If I had known.. Cause It took some time! But that was worth it !! He's definitely as sexy as the two others I love them all!

Old 08-30-2004, 06:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Speaking of the Harder to Breath video, there is a really random part in the video that I think is really sexy. Towards the end of it the microphone stand falls to the side and with the microphone cord Adam brings it back up in a really cool, sexy move. He's so dreamy.
Old 08-30-2004, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

I made some capture but I don't think the time you're speaking about is in one of them

OK this one is awful