Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2017, 03:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

The show itself is fake & edited to look a certain way . Delta does put it on a bit, but I think she's just enjoying herself & in a way they're all doing things for the camera & to get people to watch

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-06-2017, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is true
Old 05-08-2017, 03:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sunday's ep:

the first contestant had an interesting sound, not sure if it was nerves or not

hmm second contestant is bugging me - Lyn Bowtell is a country singer who's won 6 golden guitars. As soon as she said her name I knew exactly who she was as I've seen her name numerous times for various things which come up on my FB from country music pages & artists I've liked/follow. I don't know what all her awards are for & some of them may be from when she was in a group. To me that's far more of a career than others have had - its just her making herself known for non-country fans & because she may not be as known as other Australian country singers. Oh she wants to win a grammy no wonder she's on there then... but I think she's in the wrong country for that as I don't think this show can give her that no matter how pretty/good her voice is

they must have gone hit up the country people as another country contestant They're rare on this show but now this is at least the 3rd this season. Oldstyle country & with a banjo (with yodeling). She was good but the coaches didn't seem to know what to do & none turned. The coaches all tried yodeling. Seal wasn't too bad & neither was Kelly, but Delta was terrible (Boy George just stood there). Oh now Kelly & Delta dancing together. That little bit is fun if you can find it - you might get a clip of the yodeling

oo really unique voice now Unexpected from the sound of her talking voice before either. I was just thinking that she sounded haunting when Kelly said "its kinda haunting" aww no one turned but Kelly regretted it. I think she got lost in the voice

Delta very quiet this episode, she's only turned twice & hasn't said much at all

Now the big battle between Seal & Boy George Boy George just wants to cause mischief. Now Delta talks she tells everyone to hold on really loudly, sings a little asking everyone to hold on for a little bit so Seal can talk. Kelly's promoting Delta more than Delta is, she's just sitting there mainly

I don't know what the battle was. Seal told him to be careful, but they're all just joking around. Seal may be a tiny bit upset by Boy George but he's just trying to have fun . Delta moved into Kelly's chair & Kelly said she'd protect her. "The king & queen of England are having a disagreement" the girls are just going to stick together I think Kelly: "I kinda like it" Delta: "I'm kinda terrified" they're cute

stupid show, promoting a battle that didn't happen & making stupid things up

oh in the promo for tonight's ep said someone will sing a Delta song & Delta's response "we changed up the second verse" then the contestant "no one will ever know" then Delta "Well I know". I kinda want to go in & just watch that part now

ETA: I did skip ahead

oh no she's not just singing a Delta song but its Dear Life . As soon as the music starts Delta smiles & sings along a little . I want to see Delta's reaction but I also want to see the others. Kelly & Boy George appeared to be looking at Delta. Delta & Kelly turn at the chorus. The second verse was almost completely just one note so yeah that was skipped really . Delta looked a little confused & wanted her to keep going with the verse. hmm Seal knew it was a Delta song, I like that. Delta liked that she'd sung it but "I feel like we changed up the second verse" & while it made it out that Delta was upset she's just having fun & laughed after making a funny face (when all the promo showed was the funny face which made her look upset) I think she got nervous so changed it because of that but not sure . She went with Delta - which isn't a surprise. Yep she forgot the lyrics because Delta turned around

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i do like the addition of kelly rowland, i like that delta has someone she gets on with
Old 05-09-2017, 01:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I love that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-09-2017, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

just needs to swap seal with ricky martin and id be happy with that lineup
Old 05-09-2017, 04:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

sound good to me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-10-2017, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evie (View Post)
i do like the addition of kelly rowland, i like that delta has someone she gets on with
I love that too, I like Kelly a lot better than Jessie J
Old 05-11-2017, 01:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Kelly's nicer. This year all of the coaches get along really well to which is nice to see Unfortunately channel 9 doesn't seem to like that fact

I'll probably watch Monday's episode tonight, as otherwise I'll just start building up episodes. Wish the blinds were over but there's still two more next week

ETA: Monday's ep comments

They had a group hug at the start

powerful voice for a 15 year old to open the show. I feel it took a while for a chair turn but then Kelly & Seal both turned together. Delta hesitates but then doesn't do it oh look Kelly just said pretty much what I said about the voice on a 15yr old Kelly's very passionate about getting her on her team she interrupts Seal, stands up, & draws attention to herself. But while I don't know Seal's background I do feel Kelly was the best fit for her

Stan Walker (winner of S7 of Australian Idol)'s brother is one of the contestants. He wants to make a name for himself, without the connection to his brother of course. He got a 3 chair turn (Seal, Delta, & Kelly) oh of course Delta asked the right question to know his history with music & he mentioned his brother. I really wonder if that had been set up Kelly got another one

The coaches talk about healing its some great words, but lots of them to try write it all down Want me to try write down at least Kelly & Delta's parts Ingrid?

sorry not the best comments tonight, a bit sleepy. I like what the final contestant has to say about himself. He didn't bring anyone with him because this is his journey & its about finding himself. I find it interesting that Boy George is the only one who turned for him as they have a similar personality I think from that little bit I saw & what I've seen of Boy George

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-14-2017, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes please

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
The coaches talk about healing its some great words, but lots of them to try write it all down Want me to try write down at least Kelly & Delta's parts Ingrid?
No that's okay Thanks for your comments though!
Old 05-15-2017, 12:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I would love it if they did that

since I was away I've got a few things to watch so not sure when during the week I'll get around to watching this week's episodes. At least the blinds are going to be over after tonight's episode

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-15-2017, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, well whenever you have time

Here's a new promo picture:

Old 05-15-2017, 01:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

from the promo I saw on TV earlier it looks like Kelly's going to stand on her chair & use her foot to press the button tonight - with help of at least Delta & Boy George holding her so she doesn't fall

that's a cool pic I like it Not sure on Kelly's pants though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-15-2017, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

That sounds.. awkward

Same here, it looks like she's wearing PJs
Old 05-15-2017, 02:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

it possibly is

true, it does. Or a lace curtain

Quote:
Delta Goodrem slams haters who have criticised her enthusiastic behaviour on The Voice

No coach on The Voice Australia is more enthusiastic than Delta Goodrem, but it’s that exact energetic personality that has made her the target of some vicious fan vitriol. But now, the popular Australian singer is hitting back at her critics, telling The Daily Telegraph that “the criticism is all just water off a duck’s back because the reality of what I get to live with is very different”.

“I have only the intention of making people’s day better and if someone has an intention that’s the opposite of that then that’s their problem,” she added.

The Voice Australia returned for its sixth season last month, switching out two of its celebrity judges to enlist the talents of Boy George and Kelly Rowland to join Goodrem and Seal. And, while fans seem to be loving the two new judges, they definitely haven’t held back on the show’s veterans — specifically Goodrem. This isn’t the first time Twitter has attacked the singer’s judging style which sees her stand up every time she presses the buzzer and passionately dance to some of the contestant’s performances. And, despite Goodrem still being the target of criticism each episode, she’s keeping her head held high.

Source

Chelle » join GTmy art