Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2017, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Kelly was 14 in Destiny's Child? wow
When they first started yes Although by the time they released their first single she was a few years older I think.
Old 04-29-2017, 01:29 AM
Graphics Team Manager

that's so young but I guess if you know what you want to do with your life why wait? they all did an amazing job & have come a long way since then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-30-2017, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that's true.

Another episode airs tonight, right? Or is it Mondays? I don't remember
Old 04-30-2017, 03:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

last week was Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday. This week (& from now on I presume) its Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. That may add to some confusion

there's an ep on atm (or it was on earlier, it may be finished now), I'm recording it. Watched OUAT & now watching Bull instead . I have a couple of shows which air on Sundays, I'm just glad I can record them (can't record 60 Minutes for Kelly's interview unfortunately though )

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-30-2017, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks! I still can't believe they air 3 episodes a week

Okay, I'll wait for your comments to see if there's any parts I should watch
Old 04-30-2017, 03:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I know. They want to drive me crazy I think

I'll probably watch tomorrow afternoon, after work. I'll let you know if there's anything I think you should watch & then you can always just enjoy my comments & decide for yourself too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-30-2017, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sounds good
Old 05-01-2017, 03:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

These comments are for Sunday night's episode, I'll probably watch tonight's tomorrow

Kelly: Its so quiet in here
*Child of one of the contestants makes squealing sounds when he see's his mother*
Delta: Did they bring a pet bird on stage?
Kelly: Sounds like it
(its so much more entertaining if you can see their facial expressions)

Delta's made herself comfy in her chair. She's sitting back with one leg up on where the button is, all relaxed

Boy George says Delta does the most amazing Celine Dion impersonations (to which Delta sings like three words). I always forget that Delta wrote one of Celine Dion's songs. The contestant sang a song from the same album as that song

Ok this is all still the first contestant & Boy George jumps in & tells her not to pick the obvious. Its really weird but funny. Delta takes offense first, but I think he's confused the other three completely. I don't know what that was but anyway

Next up is a duo it was a while before the woman sang too which I don't think is right. Anyone could have liked the guy, turned, & not known what they were turning for. I think they're good but could be hard to work with. Ok Delta's going to brave them - at the very last second (with her foot). hmm interesting fact Delta just pointed out - The pair were singing a song called "Papercuts" which is sung by Illy & Vera Blue. Vera Blue is Celia Pavey who was on Delta's team on S2 (she came 3rd on the show, was the winner of Team Delta). Delta's point was that this is probably the first time someone has auditioned with a previous contestants song - then she found it special since it was one of her contestants

ok now Seal's being taught some Aussie slang (flaming galah) . Seal, Boy George, & Kelly find it all hilarious, well so does Delta but she understands him more. What the contestant is saying is funny too, but they're funny watching their confusion. Kelly admits her confusion. Ok now they're singing Waltzing Matilda (by they I mean the contestant, Delta, Kelly, & some of the audience, oh & Seal joined in at the end). Just watch the first three contestants I think, its amusing so far

hmm maybe just watch it all, its pretty amusing still

ok now Delta's got a mating call . She makes a sound & then the audience makes it back at her

Now someone's singing Bootylicious (with a guitar) - & calling out to Kelly a couple of times as she wants her to turn around. Delta & Kelly are dancing in the chairs. She didn't get a chair turned but Kelly went up to sing with her

there's a 15ry old & she's amazing . Delta's the only one who didn't turn, & she can see her getting a little confused by it all so she goes up to her I don't know why Delta didn't turn but that moment is really sweet of Delta She's amazing, helping her make the decision to find out which coach will fit her best

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-02-2017, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll try to watch the episode tonight
Old 05-02-2017, 12:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope you can

Now Monday's episode:

A country singer came on, didn't get any turns, & Boy George told him that he needed to go to Nashville. He then decided he'd pay for a ticket for him to go there That's amazing & so nice of him - especially considering he pretty much admitted he doesn't understand country music, but could see the potential. Sounds like he's going to make some calls too - he doesn't know Keith Urban but he'll try that, & he does know the owner of Taylor Swift's label so he'll call him too

Another duo. There's whistling & giggling in the audience - the coaches are all trying to work out what its all about . Its two guys & they're singing a 5H song. Their voices are really good together - as soon as they heard them singing together Kelly & Seal turned, soon after Delta did too. Ok now Boy George too near the end. Delta: "Its awesome having hot guys on stage singing & playing guitar" yep she's got her priorities right there Oh somehow that worked as she got them on her team so now she has two duos

someone singing Stevie Nicks' Landslide Simply beautiful don't know how that only got two chairs turned (Delta, Boy George). oo Delta asked her what she was singing about as she could hear there was something there in her voice. Delta then said "I know exactly that phase in life. I went through it just before this last album, I needed that time to learn how to stand on my two feet, be me, feel empowered. I think that's when you become the best version of yourself. This moment right now is when you find that freedom, you find those wings. And you write hit songs out of it, that's what we've got to do."
good she went with Delta

Boy George is singing Karma Chameleon now with someone who sings & plays the harmonica. She may get to tour with him at some point

ok this is Delta's night as she just got another guy. They all think he was really good, possibly a winner. I didn't know that he was all that special but he was good. We'll see

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-03-2017, 12:58 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Tuesday's episode:

straight up I yet again don't understand why they turn. But the first one isn't my style of music, its too rock/shouting for me

Now we've got someone who was on The Voice Kids - Team Delta (her top two). Its been 3 years & she's hoping Delta recognises her voice which I don't think she did but when she turned she recognised her. Delta's dancing as far as I can tell but they're not showing her. As soon as she was done Delta raced up to hug her. Seal was the only other one who turned around & his response was "uh oh, I wonder if I stand a chance right now" Seal didn't even bother trying really, he knew he had no chance at all

Kelly was really nice to someone who'd had a nervous performance (& no one turned for). She encouraged him to sing a song he loved & he sounded completely different/better then - the nerves were gone mostly

Seal & Boy George seem to be disagreeing over wording. They seem to be saying the same things, in different ways but thinking they have different opinions

Now they're doing some strange bit where they're all saying who touched their hearts & things like that which I don't understand. Sure its nice to hear the coaches talk but I just want them to hurry up & get through the blinds

more Delta & Kelly dancing

Delta's crazy again - she stood up dancing & then stood on her chair & used her foot to press the button & continued dancing on her chair once she'd turned. She does at least hold onto the chair with both hands for almost the entire time she's up there but really Delta? Boy George & Kelly have decided that Delta always knows where the cute guys are . Then Kelly imitates her, saying how she climbs on top of the chair & sticks her long leg out as she sort of attempts it herself

Delta & Boy George are talking, he's pretending to be upset that she didn't let him speak then
Delta: Please teach me your ways, I've just got here
BG: Don't argue with the Princess of Australia or the Queen of England
Its in the ads but now I've seen it in context

hmm another contestant who was in The Ten Tenors (Luke Kennedy from season 2 or 3 who came second I think was in it). I don't know that I like that since they obviously can sing as they had that career. That doesn't seem too fair for those who haven't had something like that & are more of a nobody without this show. This guy has at least not performed for something like 14 years so it has been a long time

Delta has 10 out of 12 (mostly guys )
BG has 6
Kelly & Seal both have 7

There's only two eps next week - not sure if that means only two blinds left but I hope so. There's 18 slots left though I think if I just did the math right so they'd have to have 9 performers in both eps & get them all through so I'm thinking no

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-03-2017, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I couldn't find any of these episodes so I'll just have to read your comments instead
Old 05-03-2017, 11:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

well that's no fun at all especially Sunday night's as that was funny. I hope my comments entertain you then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-04-2017, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ive been watching this year, im a few eps in and i have to say i find delta a bit fake and annoying. im sure its the editing but meh..the seductive chair dancing is annoying, but shes not the only one guilty of it, they just choose to focus on delta because, well i can only imagine its because shes the prettiest of them all

boy george is probably my fave judge. hes surprisingly chilled out
Old 05-05-2017, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry you feel that way, Evie. I've only watched two episodes but I didn't find her annoying at all.