Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2017, 12:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Its so wonderful They always have such wonderful things to say about each other too I love it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-15-2017, 01:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

The fourth judge is Joe Jonas

I can already picture the headlines... Delta's going to fall madly in love with him & Nick will be jealous

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-21-2017, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ That was my first thought too when I read the news.

I was really hoping they'd go with another Australian artist but oh well.
Old 12-21-2017, 02:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I was hoping they would too but seems like they think having one is enough

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-27-2017, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just saw a promo for The Voice Worldwide on TV here, and they showed Delta twice
Old 12-27-2017, 01:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

The Voice Worldwide? What's that? Cool that they showed Delta twice

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-27-2017, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

The best blind auditions from each version of the show. It's nothing new but still cool to see Delta on my TV
Old 12-27-2017, 02:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Well that's still cool makes me wish they would do some kind of world voice though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-27-2017, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I would love that too, especially if Delta was one of the coaches. It'd be a great way for her to promote her music too.
Old 12-27-2017, 02:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

that would be even more amazing if she was

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-04-2018, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

There's a short interview with the coaches if you click on the tweet from Channel 9.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for that

She deserves to be a part of this show. I want to watch her in this but I'm in UK. I hope I can catch it on YouTube.
Old 02-09-2018, 01:05 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm pretty sure past seasons have been online if you can find the right sites . There is a YT channel with some performances but not sure if they're region blocked. If they do work you'd have to really search probably to find any performances she's done on there (you can use the search feature & type in Delta & some come up )

I think she makes a pretty good coach

x

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-09-2018, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Like Chelle said, there are some clips on YouTube Some are region blocked, but most aren't.

I agree, Delta is an amazing coach. She has so much experience and it's great to see her trying to help new artists.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

why is Delta the one we can't see very well?

Chelle » join GTmy art