Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2018, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh okay. Hopefully it won't affect the ratings too much then
Old 04-06-2018, 03:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully not I'd love to know their thinking behind it all & why they think that they can beat the closing ceremony but oh well, good luck to them

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-12-2018, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder if Delta will perform Think About You on the show
Old 04-12-2018, 12:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Don't know since it'll be a while before we reach lives . I don't know that she's really promoted it much (other than radio) though so she might but it would've been a single for quite some time by then. Unless she's done it during the bits which have already been recorded since it was released prior to those being recorded as far as I know. But I don't know how easily that would've remained a secret if so

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-15-2018, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah she'd probably perform it during the live shows then.
Old 04-15-2018, 03:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe, but maybe she'll have new music by then . Its probably still a moth before lives will start so it'd be old in my opinion to promote it then Then the amount of times she's failed to promote on this show

Delta got the first artist of the night I'm glad as she seemed like a perfect fit

Second contestant was on the Blinds last year & almost got Delta to turn & is hoping that he turns a chair this time around. He's singing a song in a different language which he doesn't speak That doesn't seem logical to me. Delta turned & was first to turn. He ended up with all four turning. I don't remember him but he sounds good. Delta remembered him & that she almost turned for him. He acknowledges that he owes her something for believing in him both times but he went with Joe. I think that was the better choice for him anyway so I'm glad

A trio now. They've started with all singing at once which is good - at least from the start they know what they're listening to. Although they did think they heard many feet. Sorry to Kelly but I had to laugh then as she went to press the button but missed it. This is a trio I could listen to, sounds good & good harmonizing . Yet another four chair turn too. Joe knows about family groups, amazing that . Kelly of course then had to jump in that she knows about harmonizing too. They'd mentioned being home grown so Delta said she was home grown . Boy George started talking so Kelly told him that Delta was talking . Standing up for Delta, I approve . Unsurprisingly they went with Joe

I think Delta likes to press her button. Sure fourth person is good, but she's been one of the first to turn each time so far. Delta vs Boy George now. Contestant is so worried about age (she's 24) & wanting to call it quits if this doesn't work out for her. Boy George & Kelly were passionate mainly (Delta also a little) to change that. Saying how that's nothing, experience is what is important, & the listener makes the rules in the industry now. She went with Delta

Joe Jonas fan now. She's even got a I <3 Joe Jonas shirt on. Pretty good voice. No one turned for her though. She seems happy just to see him though . Love that they still give good advice to them even if they don't turn. Well Delta's more interested in the relationship between her & Joe . aww so nice of Joe - he sings with her

Someone with an amazing voice got turned away in the past because of her weight . Disgusting as she has so much talent. Delta was first to turn again, but all four turned. Love their words for her. She went with Kelly which I'm glad about, it seemed the right fit. Delta celebrated that she picked Kelly even though she turned too

Episode finished with the coaches singing David Bowie's Heroes. They had Boy George & Kelly singing together, then Delta & Joe singing together, as well as singing alone & all together. It sounded good

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-15-2018, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

do they post performances on youtube?
Old 04-15-2018, 03:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Its probably region blocked but the full episode is available here, otherwise there are videos on their youtube but doesn't look like any of last night is up there yet. Even FB doesn't look like its got the full video but there is this. You could possibly search for it on YT to see if someone has put things up but otherwise you may need to wait as they usually do put things on YT they just don't seem to have done it yet

ETA: Now that I've got more time I looked on YT & someone has put the coaches performance up:

ETAx2: Next week there are four episodes . Three is bad enough, please no more

Monday's episode:

The boys liked something in the first singer - turning very quickly (especially Joe). I don't hear whatever it is personally ok Kelly's heard something too. Its a unique/interesting voice but doesn't seem special. Four chair turn now

Very quick 3 chair turn for the next singer. Not long after Joe turned too so 4 chairs. They're getting a lot of these 4 chair turns Interesting voice, unique, not blown away by it but she's still young & could grow from this experience. She went with Kelly which was good, she seemed to be the right fit

Next person is singing I Will Survive. She isn't putting anything special on it but its good. Delta sang along they showed for a few seconds . She almost got Delta to turn but unfortunately none of them did. Delta got her to sing again as she wants to see the performance she missed. Delta & Kelly got up dancing together - then with the contestant. She's got potential to be a performer somewhere. Didn't happen here, but she entertained them at least for now. I feel she could be good at musical theater

Kelly is commenting on whistles in the audience - asked if it was a boy or a girl & Joe told her to stop cheating. I don't understand what makes them turn. He didn't have anything special imo but Joe & Delta liked it & turned towards the end. He made the song his own supposedly so that's a good thing. I didn't know the song personally. Oh & it was DNCE song so that makes it a Joe Jonas song so that's impressive that he got Joe to turn then. Kelly was flirting with him which was interesting but irrelevant to anything. He went with Joe which was no surprise given the song choice

Former Ten Tenner now so obviously can sing. Singing in another language & got Boy George & Joe very quickly, soon after Delta too. 4 chair turn again, then had mainly Joe & Delta passionately trying to get him. He went with her as he'd seen her in Cats, seen what she's done, & felt she could help him

Country singer now with a song I know. At least I can compare it to the original so know what I'm listening to . It doesn't offer anything too special to the song but she did good with it. She's not doing the song complete justice. Unsurprisingly she got no turns as she just wasn't quite there I don't think. aww she's from the Hunter Valley - that's not too far from Tamworth so she needs to get herself there then. The mother is yelling out that they need to change their minds & let her through . They've really upset her it seems The mother yelling out though meant that they couldn't fully give her advice which was a shame. Not sure why we had to see that performance except for the 'entertainment value' of the mother yelling out at them They could shorten this without silly things like this which we don't need to see

Now we've got someone singing a Boy George song & they've turned it into their own song. Great but don't do that with one of the coaches songs as they're going to have a personal connection with it. woah didn't expect the sound of his voice based on his talking. Deep voice, & good notes. He got Boy George which is good. He & Delta turned at the same time. He had an emotional reaction to that but still managed to keep going. Kelly & Joe turned too at the same time a little later. Really good voice & an individual person. He went with Boy George

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 04-16-2018 at 04:17 AM Reason: adding in comment about episode from tonight
Old 04-22-2018, 03:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry no comment from Tuesday last week, I was setting up my computer while watching & it wasn't the most interesting anyway

First up tonight Bella Paige from The Voice Kids. She was top 3 (Team Madden) & also represented Australia at Junor Eurovision singing "My Girls" which was written by Delta. A little surprised she'd need to go back on The Voice to get into the industry when the industry should already know her. Delta was first to turn & seemed to recognise who it was from the look on her face. Kelly, Joe, & Boy George all turned soon after. She hit an amazing note . Delta was shocked by it & acted like she had goosebumps from it. She went with Kelly which made sense, she had the best pitch

Delta got scared by the music starting for the next guy. I don't know what she hears but she turned first, followed by Boy George & Kelly (pretty much at the same time as each other I think). This guy is Tim, & now its Delta's dating agency so she can flirt with them. (There was a Tim last season she flirted with). Kelly just said that her & George are trying to marry Delta off Poor Delta can't pitch, they've made her laugh too much. They seem to be focusing more on his looks than his singing. Joe took over & gave him some comments/feedback (he hadn't turned). I don't think Kelly or Boy George want him, they're not caring so much in their pitching. Delta was finally able to compose herself & pitch a little. She's the only one who actually did a proper one. He picked her. I really have no idea what that was then

Took four episodes for the "she dated my brother" comment to come up, I'm impressed (it was also just in the comments about coaches, not in the actually audition bits

Now a 15 year old who looks like a little kid. angelic voice. Boy George turned around straight away, surprised by what he saw. Joe turned soon after & was impressed. Kelly turned a while later & went all "aww" surprised. Delta made a show of pressing her button, then didn't seem all that surprised by what she found when she turned. Joe & Delta gave him a turn to play with the chair (he got to sit, spin, & press the button). He went with Joe. Aww he has manners, he hugged them all & thanked them each for turning when he did

Kelly's decided now that no one is there, its a ghost . Nice voice (which is possibly saying something as I think normally the males don't do much for me ). Nice tone & range I think. Four chair turn - the boys turned early on, then Kelly played with the audience a bit, asking them if she should turn. The contestant has experience & it shows. Kelly says some good things about how music & the message they put out there is bigger than the artist themselves. He went with Boy George which made sense with his pitch, although Kelly had those good words

Now someone is taking on a Beyonce song (Halo). Straight up, with just the music, Boy George said "your mate" to Kelly. Good voice but not hitting the notes I don't think. She's got a pretty voice, hits pretty notes, its just not right for the song I don't think. She didn't get them to turn, although it looked like Kelly was close. They had some good words for her, especially Kelly. Delta didn't really say anything

I think the next guy is battling some nerves in his performance, its affecting it quite a bit. He may have a good voice but its hard to get past that. Either that or he's got a real unique sounding voice which could work in his favour, but I think its nerves. He didn't turn any chairs either. He felt his performance went shit . Boy George & Delta tried to talk him around (mainly Boy George), then Joe spoke to him & gave him good advice to keep him going. Delta went up to the steps by the stage to really speak with him - he was all looking down when they were talking, so she kept telling him to look at her as she spoke. Then she went up & calmed him, almost hugged him, & encouraged him to have fun with it & sing again. He then got to do the performance again & it was less nervous/shaky. He does have a unique sound still. Delta went up while he was singing, led him around a bit, encouraging him to have fun with it. Now she hugs him (knew it had to happen at some point )

While I love seeing Delta being amazing & her beautiful self helping people I don't know why we need to see the people who don't go through - especially two in a row?

The final guy is making his own music & adding it all together for his performance, not using the band. Its beat boxing & vocal looping ... the coaches are a little confused, wondering if he's doing that. Even without really hearing much or any singing they've all turned around the same time. He'd only put together a few sounds (which is talented but not singing). He does end up having a decent voice when he finally starts singing, but he was already through regardless of if he could sing. Joe fell down, Delta bowed down to his talent I'm not sure how his performance can work on the show. He's got to set up his performance/song before he sings. Although supposedly he can sing without it which I feel he'll have to at some point in the competition I'm confused on how his performance is going to work on the show. He went with Kelly. There was something in what she said about wanting him to be him & do his thing which won him over. She now says she wants to do a record with him herself

(they keep promoting first for this week & now tomorrow night the coaches being at each other's throats I don't like it)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-01-2018, 04:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Because I like responding to myself & talking to myself...

Tonight's episode was so annoying. There was 3 spots to fill & the episode was an hour & a half long . That's really not necessary. No need to show us who don't get picked, really

There was one though who had been on The Voice Kids & just wow . She sang opera on this & it was amazing. Delta & Kelly were in shock that the voice was coming out of a young teenager & really didn't like that Boy George didn't turn for her. I really hope she gets somewhere in life as she was incredible & deserves to be somewhere in the music industry. Her voice needs to be out there. She said she wanted to be in musical theatre so I hope someone out there heard that & snatches her up. Joe said he'd make some calls, maybe Delta can too from her experience on Cats?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-05-2018, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
Because I like responding to myself & talking to myself...
Sorry. But that made me giggle!
Old 05-05-2018, 06:47 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Its the truth I may as well be talking to myself since I get no response now, to the point where I just stopped commenting on the episodes as I watched them (that & it would've involved a LOT more double posting )

Chelle » join GTmy art