Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2017, 01:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I wish for more of Delta maybe when the show starts we'll get that?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-22-2017, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope so
Old 03-27-2017, 02:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

they've started airing some strange ads for The Voice now . Earlier I saw one focusing on Boy George so hopefully they've got one for all & the Delta one is good. Then there was also one I saw which had everyone & was saying them all - it said Delta was the current champion

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-28-2017, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hm, that sounds interesting
Old 03-29-2017, 01:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I wish I could explain it for you better or show you. It at least looks like they're having fun dancing but I think its strange

Do you have any title ideas?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-03-2017, 12:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

We have a start date

Quote:
The Voice returns for its sixth season after Easter.

It will launch with three nights of Blind Auditions on Monday, April 24, Tuesday, April 25, and Wednesday, April 26 including new coaches Kelly Rowland and Boy George.

Kelly Rowland said, “I am so excited for Australia to see this series of The Voice. I have had such a great time working with Seal, George and the beautiful Delta, and we have experienced some really special moments.”

A whopping 100 singers made it to the Blind Auditions but fewer will make it to the Live shows.

Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-03-2017, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's great we have a premiere date! Maybe we could put that in the title so it's easy for other people to see when the new season starts? I don't have any other title suggestions anyway
Old 04-03-2017, 03:05 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Neither do I so that works Do you want to start the new thread or shall I?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-04-2017, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll do it

New thread