Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2015, 03:24 AM
Elite Fan

I mean this in the politest way possible but she really should have held on to those fans to try help her cool down. They showed her drinking a cold drink earlier but clearly they are not giving them enough drinks. They should have cups of water on their chairs with them.

Benji concerns me going after Delta's fans .. Why does he feel he needs to collect fans?
Old 07-12-2015, 03:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

They have cups in their chairs, or they do now . Just because they have the drinks doesn't mean they're drinking them

I don't know. I think he's just being funny

Delta & Jessie have jumped on the stage with one of the contestants again. Now Ricky is with them too but he's dancing not singing

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-12-2015, 03:38 AM
Elite Fan

I probably never noticed them then. They have so many other things in their chair and their cups look small. And you are right it does not mean they are drinking them. She may have been drinking and still fainted as well.

He still concerns me.

As long as they are having fun..
Old 07-13-2015, 04:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

well at least tonight's person singing an Adele song is putting her own sin on it & making it hers. I quite like Take it All but I do like her version as well

I was hoping a picture of this would turn up somewhere. There are paintings like this of each of the coaches on one of the walls backstage

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-13-2015, 04:11 AM
Elite Fan

Her voice is amazing and it is nice to see someone put their own spin on a song. I do not appreciate it being Adele though .

It looks like they are not using Delta passing out in the promotion . There is one episode left and it has not been used so far. I am going to presume that Delta will be the last person to fill her team since you see the boys holding her hands while she is standing up and uses her foot to press the button. Why else would they be out of their seats and around her? I find that funny since she was the first person to reach having one spot left.
Old 07-14-2015, 01:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Understandable

It makes me so happy to see that I hope we don't see it at all

I agree it does look like she'll be the last one. Its hard to pick the last one as you never know what is to come so I don't blame her for ending up being the last one if she is. I don't like that she'll be standing up as it turns even with the boys there. I know she doesn't get hurt as you see that in the promo but I'm scared for her safety & what could have happened

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-14-2015, 02:53 AM
Elite Fan

Just over an hour left and three spots to fill . Dragging it out much? They may need to show her passing out just to fill in the time.
Old 07-14-2015, 03:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know. Somehow they've filled one spot in half an hour . Annoying when they drag it out like this

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-14-2015, 03:48 AM
Elite Fan

Is it now going to take about ten minutes to fill Delta's team? The next person is going to sing a Delta song (Born to Try did they say?) but going by what they have been doing she is not going to get through. I really do not understand why people use the coaches songs, it would make it so much harder for them I would think. They have a personal attachment to their song and it would be hard for them. I feel so sorry for this girl if she does not get Delta to turn.
Old 07-14-2015, 03:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

she's nervous, it is so sad & touching. Delta seems touched by it but yeah they've been showing one who doesn't & then one who has & being her last spot it would be so hard as you wonder if there is something better out there. Joel is telling Delta to turn but she didn't (as we expected). She gets a hug from Delta though & some private words that we can't hear which is sweet

they're showing more than one artist in the coming up part just end already,stop dragging it out

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-14-2015, 03:58 AM
Elite Fan

Delta hugs most people anyway .

At least now it is only small parts of the songs.
Old 07-14-2015, 04:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

shh

finally only one of them was holding her. I don't care if she was holding onto the chair as well I don't think it was safe

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-18-2015, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't keep up with everything that's happening in the episodes
Old 07-18-2015, 03:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry . I think most of this thread consists of my bitching over the channel making a small disagreement between Delta & Jessie into a far bigger thing, then Aurora bitching over them taking so long to fill the final spots if that helps

Blinds are now over, the battle rounds start tomorrow night . From the ads it looks like Jessie is still in black & Delta in white so I'm beginning to wonder if that's going to continue for the entire series

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-18-2015, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

That does help actually

I remember last year, or during the first season, we really just wanted another female on the show. But now I'm not sure that was such a great idea, if they keep making it look like Jessie and Delta don't get along/don't agree.