Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2015, 03:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yep & I love there being excitement & things to post

ok how about "we hope Team Delta wins season four!"?

I think the jacket makes it so obvious as I don't see why she'd keep taking it on & off. I'd guess she takes it off after she passes out. Although maybe she takes it off & is still too hot & still passes out . She keeps moving around so I'm not really surprised she did pass out in that outfit. It might be light coloured but it doesn't look like a light material outfit & all those lights around them would make things hotter. I'm still scared they're going to show something just for ratings but they also haven't said anything about it. Doesn't mean they won't use it in another ep or even later tonight though

Edit: ok maybe not, she seems to be taking it on & off. It made no sense as she clearly hung it up on her chair a few minutes before they spun around & wasn't wearing it but when they spoke to her after the chair turned around she's wearing it again. Guess when they go to speak to the coaches after they get an artist it isn't really filmed straight away

Edit: Here's the songlist for tonight (Monday's) ep. - Beyonce, Adele, & Kelly
If they work:
Delta's Dance Moves
Extended Moment! Jessie J, Delta and Cath Adams sing 'Work It Out'

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 06-29-2015 at 03:48 AM
Old 06-29-2015, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

That title works for me!

Okay I couldn't listen to Work It Out for more than 2 seconds That isn't an easy song to sing.