Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2014, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Voice|The Voice Kids #4: We can't wait to see Delta on The Voice Kids!

The Voice Kids Australia
In Australia, Channel 9 are expected to air The Voice Kids first, then hold The Voice until closer to when Channel 7 screens The X Factor, featuring Minogue's sister Dannii, now a veteran of TV judging.

Source

The celebrity coaches on Australia's favourite talent show are expected to begin flying in for the new season of this star search series - including new recruits Kylie Minogue and will.i.am and returning stars Ricky Martin and Joel Madden. Less assured of ratings success is the Kids spin-off, which is expected to be contained to air over three weeks. The original will record blind auditions later this month and should air after Easter.
Source
Old 01-15-2014, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I didn't know about The Voice Kids!

Kylie's a new judge on our new series of The Voice too!
Old 01-15-2014, 05:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

We have both Kylie & will.I.am from the UK version . That's why they've got to watch when they want to film & schedule things since the UK one is on now

Why doesn't it surprise me that they want to air it with The X Factor & have a Minogue comparison/competition ? I don't know that I even want to watch the original version now without Delta anyway though...

Thanks for the news articles & new thread Ingrid

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-16-2014, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't understand why it will air over only three weeks, are they going to air episodes daily then?

It sounds silly to air XFactor and The Voice at the same time

You're welcome, Chelle
Old 01-16-2014, 04:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

No idea, sounds like they might be though to get through it

Australia likes putting shows which are similar against each other . We usually getting cooking shows on against each other too because the channels don't want to share the viewers they want to make people have to choose (or have to tape one to watch both)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-19-2014, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hmm, I'm not sure how many episodes there will be but 3 weeks sounds really short.

That's silly, I think they do that over here too but definitely not as much.
Old 01-19-2014, 04:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It does seem really short so it makes sense that it'll be on a few times a night over the week. I have no idea either

It is but I think that the role of television stations here is more to do things that don't make sense than to make the viewers happy

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-19-2014, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just checked and the Dutch version had 9 episodes (5 blind auditions, 3 battle shows and a finale) so it would be possible to air them over three weeks, but they aired it over 2,5 months over here so that's quite a difference
Old 01-19-2014, 05:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

If they do it like that it would be possible it wouldn't surprise me if they did do something like that, only not drag it out over a few months because they just want it more as a filler for a few weeks to test it out

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-20-2014, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

lol the voice kids... i cant think of anything worse! kids dont belong in this arena

that said, ill watch it for delta
Old 01-20-2014, 04:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'll be watching for Delta too, not sure that watching the children/teens singing is all that appealing. Whenever young males sing I can't help but wonder what happens when their voice breaks

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-21-2014, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

It could be fun to watch though, I'm sure Delta would be great at giving them advice.
Old 01-21-2014, 03:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm sure she will too. She probably relates to them

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-27-2014, 02:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry to double post but according to the quick little interview Delta did with POPSUGAR (I posted it in the websites thread) Delta is flying to Australia this week for The Voice Kids. Not sure what for it but it is some small amount of news

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-27-2014, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting, thanks for the news Hopefully we'll find out what it is for soon.