Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-19-2005, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*Rach*~*
How about a nice, slanderous Nicole/Kylie rumour?

Although the height difference could be a serious problem!
Perfect!

It might take Kylie some getting used to. I know Tom used to throw hissy fits when Nicole wore heels. But Kylie lives in her heels so no unfair advantages there!

In regard to the setlist, I'd love to see my favourites from each album on there. If a favourite b-side popped up, that would be great too. But then even if lesser favourite songs made an appearance, I'm bound to develop a new appreciation for them (as I have after seeing TIA and WYFFM live). I think we can bet on all the single releases making the list (with the exception of AH), and I also predict TIA, Running Away, Butterfly, Electric Storm, ALTL, BS, and LNOE will be popular candidates for setlisting.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 01-20-2005, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

And Visualise

Thats the worst thing about duets, you're unlikely to get them live I'd have loved to see her do AH.

(You never know, if her and Brian are together then he might follow her round and do AH with her; Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson couples-stylee! )
Old 01-23-2005, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*Rach*~*
(You never know, if her and Brian are together then he might follow her round and do AH with her; Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson couples-stylee! )
Oh gosh, I certainly hope not. I might have to throw something at the stage..
Old 01-23-2005, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

I think actually, she should sing AH on her own and have a big screen showing the video for Brian's parts. Oh! Or! She could sing both parts and stand in one place when she's being her and then turn around to face where she was when she sings Brian's!

Old 01-24-2005, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You really want to hear AH live hey rach?

It would most definately pop up onto your set list when she heads your way, seeing as it's about to be released hmm..
Old 01-24-2005, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

Well, there' been quite a bit of Delta/Brian Nick and Jessica style dueting already. I doubt we'll see any live performances with them singing together over here. Rach's screen idea isn't totally out of the question for the Aus tour though! As much as I love the song, I wouldn't be totally gutted if AH didn't make out setlists 'cause there are so many non-release tracks I'd prefer to see live.

Aside from the releases which will obviously make the list, I'm hoping for some of the following:

The Analyst
Electric Storm
A Little Too Late
Extraordinary Day
Fragile
Nobody Listened
Silence Be Heard
Butterfly
Throw It Away
Longer
Running Away
Here I Am

icon by *Evie
Old 01-25-2005, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

I just let my imagination run away with me sometimes

Aside from the releases, I'd like to see:

Throw It Away
Predictable (and I'm talking for the UK tour, since it wasn't released here)
Butterfly
The Analyst
Electric Storm
Nobody Listened
A Little Too Late
Beautiful Madness

Here's a question. If you could choose a song for Delta to cover on tour, what would it be?
Old 01-26-2005, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

Ooh. That's a good question, Rach! I never considered the possiblity of a cover.

I'll have to go away and think about it properly. But one that imediately springs to mind (and don't laugh) would be Cyndi Lauper's Time After Time. The lyrics are simple enough and it's been covered numerous times before (badly). But I think she'd do a really emotive vocal rendition and I love the piano in that song. It's pretty and I could see Delta interpreting it beautifully.

icon by *Evie
Old 01-27-2005, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmm. I think I'd like to see the following:

not me, not i
disorientated
beautiful madness
the analyst
silence be heard
longer
extraordinary day
a little too late
running away
my big mistake
you are my rock
right there waiting
last night on earth
here i am [original]

That's way too long but yes.

Absolutely no idea about cover songs! Alright, maybe Want You Back or I Wanna Be With You by Mandy Moore. I fear those to be too horribly obvious though.
Old 01-30-2005, 07:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Evie

That's way too long but yes.

Want You Back or I Wanna Be With You by Mandy Moore. I fear those to be too horribly obvious though.
We can dream!

I'd be up for Mandy Moore covers. I wonder if Delta is a fan!

I think Delts might be keen on covering Darren Hayes (I'm sure she's itching to return that ARIA tribute, plus she loves his music) or Olivia Newton John ('cause she loves her music and they look alike as previously discussed ). She listed both in her Top 11 on Music Max.

icon by *Evie
Old 01-30-2005, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh god, no Darren Hayes covers... [though his voice is rather high-pitched..] but er no.

I heard his rendition of LWY on the radio a while ago. I thought it was snazzy to hear that, but cringy as it was a special one time sort of thing.
Old 01-30-2005, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

Delta might be interested in covering one of his songs as a once off too. It wouldn't be my first choice, but thinking in terms of who she likes, there's a fair chance it could happen at a show.

icon by *Evie
Old 01-30-2005, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
thinking in terms of who she likes, there's a fair chance it could happen at a show.
Oh, well I hope she discovers one such Fraser girl by then..... [TOO OBVIOUS!]

alright, I pick If I Aint Got You by alicia. [as a cover]. That could work! Except I just can't picture Delta saying 'aint'. Paulini did a decent enough cover of it but she was a bit boring.. at least Delta would have her nifty piano skilllz to back her up yo.
Old 01-30-2005, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

Of course! Do you think Delta's still completely unaware of who she is. Surely Sony would have sent her a copy of WTDWD by now. That's a question I'm burning to ask her now - one for the interview thread!

Hehee. I think Delta could manage an "ain't". She may struggle, but I'm sure she'd squeeze it out.

icon by *Evie
Old 01-30-2005, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I honestly do. I think if Australia can be as blind as they are, Delta's even worse. She has no time to sit down and find out about these spesh new people. That's what I think anyway..

I take it back! Delta's voice is sweet and high..Alicia's is low and deep. [sweet too, but in diff. way] It would be worth it to hear her say 'aint' though.