Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2017, 03:26 AM
Graphics Team Manager

nice to see some more pictures from that event & her being happy about getting to perform there

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-23-2017, 02:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-24-2017, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the latest!
Old 10-25-2017, 12:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

You're welcome

It's nice to see her happy & how wonderful she is

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-03-2017, 02:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
john_shanks @deltagoodrem #newmusic #talent #deltagoodrem @retna
There's also a video which I think might be on her Instagram? But I can't see it on there so I presume you have to have IG to see it. I saw it on FB but don't think I can share it on here

ETA: I found the video

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-09-2017, 12:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Birthday related posts:

Quote:
Hugh Sheridan
Happy Birthday @deltagoodrem from the other side 🌏👸🏼🎂
You're so brilliant, I wish I could be there with you, I'll make it up to you in a few days!! 🍻 Missing u all the time. 🦊 massive hugs. ❤️ #wehavelegithadsomelaughs haha #hbd #yourockmysocks

I'm sure there's others, they're just some of the ones Delta responded to & that I found minus Vince's as I didn't think I needed to post it in three threads. If you go on her Twitter you'll see more of them

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-11-2017, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for bringing all of those over, I love reading those birthday tweets
Old 11-11-2017, 02:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

So did I Loved the fan video too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-11-2017, 07:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

So happy to see she got so much love on her bday It's one of the reasons why truly why social media is so great!
KATE. | icon
Old 11-11-2017, 03:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's a good point & it means we get to see all her love & fans can express love too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-11-2017, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love all the birthday tweets. So sweet!
Old 11-21-2017, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Travelling at over 200km/hr with @jcourtney 🔥⚡️😱What a rush! 🏎🙌🏼See you at @supercarschampionship #VASC Finals xx
Old 11-30-2017, 03:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

This amused me:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-03-2017, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh wow, it keeps getting worse. At least she can laugh about it, but I wish these magazines would find something better to write about.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Its good she can laugh it off but a shame that they can't just leave her alone

Chelle » join GTmy art